Integer Values for TITS in Minerva + Question

Morrigan

Mar 7, 2016
As I was going through the wiki for advice on how to edit my save, I noticed that there were no integer values listed for any of the body transformation characteristics, and the tables in CoC are mostly inaccurate.  So since I just spent a bunch of time cycling through pretty much everything (and copy-pasting a cock array from a different save so I could have a human futa right off the bat), I'm going to write down everything I remember about that.

Tails, Legs, and Arms (they all follow roughly the same theme per integer value, IIRC; haven't checked ears yet, so can't say whether same or different)

1-Cow

2-Horse (or maybe 1 is horse and 2 is cow-close enough :p )

3-Dog

4-Cat

5-Fox

6-Bee (I think)

7-Other insect thingy

8-Drider (Spider, whatever the hell you want to call it.  Also, drider does not automatically have 8 legs-starts with 2, you'll need to add more, not sure how or if possible)

9-Bunny

10-Siren/Harpy

11-Lizard

12-Dragon

Also, was mildly surprised to see that my account and everything else I had written was deleted.  Not complaining, since I've been gone for a while; whateves.

(To whoever that one dude was who really liked it; Sorry about not finishing that Myrellian Equipment modding thing I was working on-RL went to complete shit :( )

I can't remember what the question I was going to ask was, but I'll edit if I remember.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Might not be up to date yet, but this page should outline most global variables. Appearance info can be found here. Save file variables, here. Hope this helps!

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Also, was mildly surprised to see that my account and everything else I had written was deleted.  Not complaining, since I've been gone for a while; whateves.

A while back the company that Fenoxo was renting his website and forum server from went under without any warning or some such and the whole forum and all the accounts were lost as a result. Website was gone and then basically rebuilt on a new server and such rented from a different company.

So it's not like someone said, "This guy hasn't been on in a while. Let's delete his stuff."

Morrigan

Mar 7, 2016
A while back the company that Fenoxo was renting his website and forum server from went under without any warning or some such and the whole forum and all the accounts were lost as a result. Website was gone and then basically rebuilt on a new server and such rented from a different company.

So it's not like someone said, "This guy hasn't been on in a while. Let's delete his stuff."

I wasn't around for that, but thanks for the info.

Might not be up to date yet, but this page should outline most global variables. Appearance info can be found here. Save file variables, here. Hope this helps!

Those are the wiki pages I was referring to.  While they are pretty useful as is, none of them (so far as I've seen) have actual Minerva values attached to them on the pages like the CoC tables do, i.e. none of the legs have the numbers I've listed in my first post.

Out of curiosity, which company was Fen renting from?  I might know why it went down like that.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Those are the wiki pages I was referring to.  While they are pretty useful as is, none of them (so far as I've seen) have actual Minerva values attached to them on the pages like the CoC tables do, i.e. none of the legs have the numbers I've listed in my first post.
Types

#

Name

Human

Equine

Bovine

Canine

Feline

Vulpine

Bee

Arachnid

Drider

Lapine

Avian

Draconic

Lizan / Reptilian

Naga / Snake

Frog

Demonic

Gooey

Kangaroo

Gabilani

Shark

Siren

Deer

Anemone

Tentacle

Kui-tan

Human (Masked)

Mouse

Mouseman

Dove

Quad-Dove

Hexa-Dove

Dragonfly

MLP

Cunt Snake

Venus Pitcher

Succubus

Bee (Small)

Demonic (Small)

Draconic (Small)

Naleen

Panda

Mimbrane

Raskvel

Sydian

Lapinara

Badger

Vanae

Vanae Maiden

Vanae Huntress

Leithan

Goat

Synthetic

Simii

Daynar

Cockvine

Nyrea

Inhuman

Ovir

Sylvan

Dark Sylvan

Myr

Saurian

Rhino

Narwhal

From Global Values page. Please try to be more attentive in the future. The types that actually work for a certain body part are listed in the appropriate Appearance sub page.

Note that to properly simulate an effect changing the type of some body parts like tongues and dicks you'd have to modify the flags as well as change the value of 'xType' integer. Possibly even add/remove them, which means you'll need to use online .minerva.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrigan

Mar 7, 2016
From Global Values page. Please try to be more attentive in the future. The types that actually work for a certain body part are listed in the appropriate Appearance sub page.

Note that to properly simulate an effect changing the type of some body parts like tongues and dicks you'd have to modify the flags as well as change the value of 'xType' integer. Possibly even add/remove them, which means you'll need to use online .minerva.

Okay, that's probably the cause of my confusion.  I kept looking at the appearance sub-pages and there's no link to or suggestion of the global value page.