Install issues.

Wiseskywalker

May 26, 2018
Hi Folks...

Ive come back after about 5 months away. Cant figure out how too install or run...
Im on a Mac, so I guess issue begins there...

Chrome is just re-downloading the SWF file, I can't seem to let chrome always allow flash...
I know there was a cheat way to do it by downloading some editing stuff from adobe a while ago but can't find the thread... Can anyone help?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Try a different browser. Chrome has been iffy with TiTS for a couple of other users.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
I’d say that it’s more than just a couple of other people I’d say that it’s pretty much EVERYBODY (ok that might be a slight exaggeration but only a slight one) I should know because I’m one of them.
well i still play with no problems in any browser, using both the downloaded version and the online one

from last month and if this does not work there are other work arounds .
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/help-cant-run-tits-in-google-chrome.13324/#post-239173

Hey look its me in that post ! :yes:

Wiseskywalker

May 26, 2018
Okay finally did it this morning... I have updated, Chrome, Firefox and Flash. Still nothing. Chrome has an "always ask" option for flash, no option to "always allow".

So Chrome wouldn't work, just keeps redownloading. Firefox however... Go to plugins, change flash to always allow, I even doubled down and gave the file location permission too.

That got it working :)

Thanks for the help folks...

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
Okay finally did it this morning... I have updated, Chrome, Firefox and Flash. Still nothing. Chrome has an "always ask" option for flash, no option to "always allow".

So Chrome wouldn't work, just keeps redownloading. Firefox however... Go to plugins, change flash to always allow, I even doubled down and gave the file location permission too.

That got it working :)

Thanks for the help folks...

uhh you can allow flash for "always" in all browsers...
it just happens that in both firefox and IE (or Edge) its more simple to do.
But glad that u made it work fine