Inside Steele's ship before the 'clowncar' cheat

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I CAN STILL FUNCTION!

Or, you could have just been sneaky, loaded up an older version and flow to Tarvos and waited a little while.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
"Okay girls....and Kase...eh, you're pretty effeminate...Okay girls. We've got a problem. Seems that the health and safety department have finally caught up with me and its bad news. I've got too many crew members and either I need to find a bigger ship or I need to send some of you home.
Amber - you have to move out of the cargo hold.
Anno - Well you're already sleeping in my bed, you're okay.
Azra - you have to get out of the shower and because I need to use it.
Bess - Wtf are you still doing on the ship? I sold you months ago! Get out of here!
Celise - You've got your bucket, so you're okay.
Goo - Same for you, but I might have to put you into storage. Yes, you can have a night light!
Kase - I've just found out you have an apartment, so you can work from home.
Mitzi - Oh yeah, I avoided her...
Paige - .....Yeah, you have the keys now, so you might as well stay....
Penny - Your room has officially been declared a biohazard and environmental disaster. I have two days to clean it up...
Yammi - You and the Pexiga can stay but you can't sleep in the sink anymore.
Pippa - I told you, I don't need a personal masseuse...please go away and stop eating all my food!
Ramis - I hear Anon's Bar is having a cocktail par---and she's gone...
Reaha - I have an opening in the nursery, the babies need milk.
Sera - Where is she? Oh yeah, she's giving birth back on Tavros.
Shekka - ...Maybe we can get you a cot in the corner of the engine room? No? Fine.
Siegwulfe - Just power her down and we can put her into the storage.

So, I love you all and I'll see you later..."

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
....But I'm not Starscream....

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I'll be honest with everyone: With the exception of Anno I kicked off anyone else that took up space to make room for more guns. I'd have punted Ben/Bess as well but you can't do that atm.

Reactions: Evil

Kedolan

May 7, 2018
I'll be honest with everyone: With the exception of Anno I kicked off anyone else that took up space to make room for more guns. I'd have punted Ben/Bess as well but you can't do that atm.
Crew/guns don't share space, it's modules/crew that share space: you can still have all the dakka you want and your space harem, just so long as you don't install extra modules.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I think that might've been what null was going for.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Guns do take up space if you don't run with the default crap. Who wants to run with default crap?