Input on this Male PC (TiTS/CoC2) based off another character AliceSoft edition

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
So, the male PC I have in mind is named Richard (TiTS)/Raechard (CoC2). I'll be upfront: He's based off the (in)famous Rance from the eroge series of the same name. Except he's got a couple of changes that I want to see if y'all think is alright.

First off, I apply the two tropes Adaptational Nice Guy and Adaptational Sexuality to him. Adaptational Nice Guy being that he's significantly nicer and more noble compared to his inspiration; As mischievous as he can be, he still performs acts of kindness and just generally does the opposite of the OG Rance in some scenarios (Letting Reaha speak and later go free, not self-destructing the pirate base, etc,). Adaptational Sexuality being that he's kind of bisexual; He'll fuck women whether they're cis, trans, or fem-identifying herms, but will sleep with guys 'long as they're feminine looking and have female genitalia (Might adjust this a bit to be femme-looking dudes dunno yet).

Next is his appearance. Pale skin or fair skin? What height (canon height of 5'8 versus 6'8 or 5'11)?

Reactions: valkyr42

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
I'd go for fair, personally, and definitely do dick-only dudes as long as he tops, but that's because i am a whole entire bisexual. i'd go for under 6 feet, 5'11" sounds perfect if you want a little bit of a boost from canon. have fun!

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
I'd go for fair, personally, and definitely do dick-only dudes as long as he tops, but that's because i am a whole entire bisexual. i'd go for under 6 feet, 5'11" sounds perfect if you want a little bit of a boost from canon. have fun!
Thanks! And yeah, with dick-only femme dudes/femme hermaphrodites, he anally tops. Or orally dominates. my dude's a flexible fellow.

And is my planned personality for him, okay? While a horndog and msichievous. he's a good person?

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
Works for me! The point of RP is to have fun with it, and this sounds like you'll have a lot of fun.
But one thing rings true: He's not a big incest fan. I have him above Tetra and Mica, and picture him as being traumatized from learning Shade is his sister (Although he does befriend her).

I'll probably go with 5'9 as a jokey reference ("69," get it?). Painfully average height, but a big personality.

Reactions: valkyr42