[Infidelisoft] Building our Futature (Futa cheating)

Infidelisoft

Mar 18, 2018
futature2.jpg

A futanari cheating visual novel.

Demo: https://infidelisoft.itch.io/building-our-futature-demo
Patreon: http://patreon.com/infidelisoft

Building-Our-Futature-With-Border-2-1.png

Building our Futature is a Futanari Nice Time for Roo project from a third-person perspective where the player can choose what content they would like to see in the next in-game week.This way you can decide what type of scenes you'd like to avoid or what content to focus on. Depending on what order you play the game some scenes and dialogue may also change.

Story.png

The story centers around a husband with a successful start-up company and his supporting wife. Although supportive his wife can get lonely during her husband's long work hours, so she suggests he hires his very first employee.

The new employee turns out to be quite capable and after having met her boss' wife they become fast friends. The husband doesn't know about the secret between his employees legs, nor about her ulterior motives with his wife though...

Characters.png

Husband-Patreon.png

The husband is a hard-working individual trying to give his wife the future she deserves. His hard work has paid of as he now runs is very own successful start-up company.
Milf-Patreon.png
The wife is a homemaker who supports her husband in every way she can but can't help but feel a bit lonely during his frequent absence.
Futa-Patreon.png

The employee will happily give her boss a hand in his company, but would also like to give his busty wife a hand, or a third leg, while he spends his time away from home.

Last edited:

Infidelisoft

Mar 18, 2018
Futa x Female, possibly some optional Futa x Male eventually.

The current and core fetishes are as listed, futa and cheating. Later on different fetishes may be pursued depending on player choice including obvious stuff like blowjobs and anal and less obvious stuff like petplay and denial.

Infidelisoft

Mar 18, 2018
Whoops, I split the demo and the full version so the full version is now set to private. I've changed the url, thanks for letting me know.