Indecent Desires by Vilelab

Vilelab

Apr 5, 2018
Europe
www.vilelab.com
Hello,

My name is Adrien and I am the creator of Vilelab.

I’ve always been passionate about Adult Games and I’ll openly admit that I’ve played quite a handful of games in my heyday. Past games were fun but poor in quality so I decided after a few years that it was time to create my own game … Indecent Desires!

For now, it’s a more of an individual venture but I hope to transform it into a reputable Adult Game Studio in the near future.

Indecent Desires is a visual novel that features choices which will serve as major influences in the game.

Story:

The underlying theme of this story is corruption mixed with power and much more... The main content of the story will be highlighted with interested twists that unfold as each character develops. It is a melting pot of suspense, passion and dirty secrets that culminate into a satisfying and intense experience for gamers’ pleasure!

You are going to play as the Main Protagonist: Our Hero!

Brief synopsis of "Our Hero" journey:

Desperate and focused on finishing University, our hero has no option but to move to his aunt, Sarah’s house. He is the only child of a single mother and bears no ties to his biological father. The only time his father was brought up is when his mother briefly mentioned that they divorced when our hero was only an infant. He is a young adult ready to start University which, unfortunately, is located far away from his home. Short on cash, he has no choice but to depend on Aunt Sarah for accommodation.

It’s no time before our hero discovers deep seeded secrets that his aunt and two cousins, Kate and Monique have kept hidden for years. As he uncovers each secret, his outlook on life is permanently altered.

The question becomes … how will he utilize the information he learns about his family and what will his reaction be as he learns of the underground life they live? What are the consequences of unearthing his aunt and cousins’ secrets?

Fetishes Included:
  • Blackmail - Humiliation - Perversion - Incest - Corruption - Feet
  • Moral Degeneration - Lesbian - MILF - Anal - Voyeurism - Teen
Support and more info:

You can check more about the game at www.vilelab.com and/or on our patreon page where you can also support the game development: www.patreon.com/vilelab

You can follow us on twitter for more news: www.twitter.com/vilelabgames

Release date:

The first chapter is going to be released soon for all our patreons supporters and a little bit later for everyone. Supporting the game on patreon you can get a lot of goodies, naughty previews and also participate in the game development with ideas and more ...

Any constructive feedback will be appreciated...

Sarah Monroe Milf Indecent Desires Vilelab Adult Games a.png
Sarah Monroe Milf Indecent Desires Vilelab Adult Games b.png
Sarah Monroe Milf Indecent Desires Vilelab Adult Games d.png
Sarah Monroe Milf Indecent Desires Vilelab Adult Games c.png
Kate Monique Home Morning Terrace Indecent Desires Vilelab Adult Games a.png
Kate Monique Home Morning Terrace Indecent Desires Vilelab Adult Games b.png
Monique Kate beach c indecent desires vilelab adult games.png
Monique beach b indecent desires vilelab adult games.png

Last edited:

Adele

Apr 6, 2018
Your images are looking great and the story sounds exciting. Looking forward to play the game :)

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
I like making uninformed but educated guesses about the plots of games without playing them, so let me take a shot: your aunt's secret is that your dad fucked her behind your mother's back (which is why your parents divorced when she found out) and your "cousins'" secret is that they're actually your half-sisters?

Vilelab

Apr 5, 2018
Europe
www.vilelab.com
Ha Ha Ha Jash! Nicely done but that is too easy. The game story is way more intricate than that. There are at least 10/15 characters involved in the story and every character have their own story that will come sooner or later together to pain the whole scenario ... but before that there are way more secrets to be revealed inside and outside the Monroe family. It's more like a puzzle coming all together. You should give it a try when you have time and i'm sure you are going to love it ... and also from time to time you can guess what is going to happen :) Join us on discord if you want: https://discord.gg/rwkP6v9

Vilelab

Apr 5, 2018
Europe
www.vilelab.com
Forgot to mention that even if I set a goal of 5k on patreon to introduce the high quality animations (at least 90 frames/animation) in Indecent Desires, I decided to introduce them starting with chapter one because i think quality is more important than anything. So, high quality animation right from chapter one. I hope you will like them guys :))

Vilelab

Apr 5, 2018
Europe
www.vilelab.com
Chapter 1 is finally here. There was a little bit of delay to set everything in order and modify the text to be accepted by patreon but you can now enjoy the full chapter of Indecent Desires.

Enjoy and share your thoughts with me after you play the game.

You can find the download links on patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/vilelab

Reactions: alli

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Couldn't help but notice that you seem to have preemptively and perfectly Patreon-proofed your product. Never mind my guess that Kate and Monique were your half-sisters, now nobody is related to anybody any more! Did you just decide to throw in the towel on the rest of the best incest quest before you got too far in development to change it, or are you planning on providing a patch to reinvest with re-incest patch most of the existing incest projects forced to back off on the family-fucking fun have done?

No, I have no idea why I'm currently in such an alliterative and rhymey mood either.

Vilelab

Apr 5, 2018
Europe
www.vilelab.com
Couldn't help but notice that you seem to have preemptively and perfectly Patreon-proofed your product. Never mind my guess that Kate and Monique were your half-sisters, now nobody is related to anybody any more! Did you just decide to throw in the towel on the rest of the best incest quest before you got too far in development to change it, or are you planning on providing a patch to reinvest with re-incest patch most of the existing incest projects forced to back off on the family-fucking fun have done?

No, I have no idea why I'm currently in such an alliterative and rhymey mood either.

There is already a patch released that is going to revert the game to the original story...

wibble

Sep 13, 2017
Having played Chapter 1:

Game content:
One apparently small choice and one dialogue tree. Even something phrased as a question twice in the game is ignored by the MC in favor of a linear path. (Note that I did not bother to replay.)

Renders:
High quality, as shown in the previews in the OP. Note that almost every sentence seems to have its own full-screen render, which means a lot of pictures per chunk of story.

Characters:
All seem unpleasant. The landlady is racist, angry and vengeful, their two tenants seem to fill the "malicious, but want you to see them naked" trope and the main character is creepy to the point of distraction. Obviously your mileage will vary, but I have no desire to spend any more time either being this MC or interacting with the other characters.

Presentation:
As mentioned; the graphics are high quality, but it can be jarring when the camera angle changes so frequently. Currently the camera jumps to face whichever character is speaking, so a fast reader will have the entire screen change every few seconds. I would suggest wider-angled shots for conversations that involve more than one character, with everyone not currently speaking facing (at least partially) towards whoever is currently speaking.

Another factor is that the name of the currently speaking character is indicated in the usual ren'py way, but without the sprites. So just a name in the top left of the text box. Instead we infer that the person speaking is the person the screen is pointing at, or the MC. I would suggest changing the MC's dialogue to a different color so it is immediately apparent whether it is us or the rendered character that is saying / thinking the text.

Conclusion:
Not my thing, and even if you really liked the renders in the OP I would suggest waiting for more story anyway.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Adele

Apr 6, 2018
Ohmymy, this is suprisingly good for a starter, seriously. It starts with a supercool logo, which is perferctly irrelevant to the game obviously, but i kinda noticed it :) The game itself. Well, first off it has a fitting background music, yes! Something you don't actually wanna kill after the first 20 seconds, a nice chillout tune.

If you are into character developement and conversation you gonna love this! This promises a plot heavy story because the game is albeit short but we already have a rather looong conversation with our aunt here and we can see not just ours but her thoughts as well.. which is something that some hate but i personally love because it makes me know the characters much more.
Her personality for example seems to be rather complex, which is a huuuge plus! I cannot express enough how welcoming is to see an actual personality that show signs of merits and flaws. We learn rather lot about her and the relation between her and our mom already simply through her inner monologues. And we see lots of expressions from her as well, throughout the conversation her feelings are visible through several different renders of her.

Otherwise the premise is, yes, brings in the cliches as well. This is a family setup, with mom and two sisters, one is the younger sister who is cute and an older sister who hates us. But i'm not entirelly honest because in fact its tweaked a little, another welcoming change. The younger one is teasing us in a charming way while the older one didn't actually like that we were gawking at her tits and reacts accordingly but don't actually hates us. Just a bad first impression. So the Dev actually does a very nice job presenting believable personalities and setup.

We can see the aunt masturbate, well, the animation is .. a bit wonky. Something seems off with those titties. You have two option to replay the loop in short and longer versions (loop x2, loopx4) instead of just setting it to endless loop that can be stopped by a click... clancky, but ohwell.

Overall, this just seems to be your run-of-the-mill incest setup with the mom and 2 sisters. But is better than that. More akin to My Sweet Neighbours, Parental Love. With lots of build up (i expect to see), real character developement with actual plots.

Looking forward to play chapter 2 ;)

Vilelab

Apr 5, 2018
Europe
www.vilelab.com
Hey guys,

Reading all the posts here is a source of inspiration and motivation :)

As i am new to the industry i appreciate all the constructive feedback and i will try to address it asap.

Taking in consideration what most of you said I already updated the UI and starting with the release of Chapter 2 there are some changes:

Portrait added for every character so the player can identify more easily who is talking/thinking
Name/Talk/Think fonts changed for easier readability
More choices and paths will be added to the game in future chapters

I will do my best to improve the grammar of the game and I will revise chapter one grammar soon enough but i will not promise it's going to be 100% accurate.

Chapter 2 is going to be released this month (May) and is going to introduce more of the story to you and also new characters.

Please follow the game on twitter for latest updates or support me on patreon if you like it.

I will do my best to keep one eye on your posts here and if you want to contribute with more constructive feedback please consider joining our community on discord.

Regards,
Adrien (Vilelab)

Vilelab

Apr 5, 2018
Europe
www.vilelab.com
Hey guys!

Chapter 2 is going to be released soon.

Changes coming in Chapter 2:

Character Attributes
5 Character attributes for Girls - Depravity / Lust / Obey / Affection / Hate
2 Character attributes for Males - Respect / Disdain
5 new characters (3 females & 2 males)
5 new location (Beach, Beach Bar, University, Dean Office, MH Bathroom, Livingroom)
200+ new images 1920x1080
1 new image UHD 3840 x 2160
5 new animations containing 300+ images.
UI updated (added portrait image for every character to be easier to identify who is talking)
Chat font updated (to be easier to read and identify if is talking or thinking)
Added conversation over animations.

The characters attributes are going to be affected by your decisions and the story is going to be influenced also. The characters are going to react accordingly to the attributes they have.

Short preview:

Vilelab-Indecent-Desires-Adult-Visual-Novel-Ch2-a.jpg
Vilelab-Indecent-Desires-Adult-Visual-Novel-Ch2-b.jpg
Vilelab-Indecent-Desires-Adult-Visual-Novel-Ch2-c.jpg
Vilelab-Indecent-Desires-Adult-Visual-Novel-Ch2-d.jpg
Vilelab-Indecent-Desires-Adult-Visual-Novel-Ch2-e.jpg
Vilelab-Indecent-Desires-Adult-Visual-Novel-Ch2-f.jpg
Vilelab-Indecent-Desires-Adult-Visual-Novel-Ch2-g.jpg
Vilelab-Indecent-Desires-Adult-Visual-Novel-Ch2-h.jpg

Vilelab

Apr 5, 2018
Europe
www.vilelab.com
Hey guys!

Chapter 4 just got released for $10.

Read here about the navigation + attributes + interface updates that are already implemented in Chapter 4:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/interface-update-20748218

Starting with Chapter 5 the game is going to be released in alpha and beta versions. That means around 2 updates/month + the final chapter.

Download the game here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/21239127

English and grammar for all 4 chapters got reviewed by one guy and starting with Chapter 5 is going to get even better.

Enjoy and let me know what you think when you have time...

Regards,

Vilelab

Apr 5, 2018
Europe
www.vilelab.com
We are going to implement the map in Chapter 6, that is going to give you more freedom to access different locations. Chapter 6 is going to be released in Alpha version and Beta version as usual for upper tiers...