Increasing Libido

bambi_f20

Feb 26, 2016
In my restarted game (I gave up on the one I'd been playing for a while because of a bugged pregnancy -- not pregnant, but constantly got text saying I was with alien eggs), I have been stuck on a 3 libido forever.

How is this increased?  I might be dense or just forgetting.

Galvani

Feb 25, 2016
First, pregnancies can take a really long time. You will get a lot of messages as it progresses. Check here for how long the pregnancy would take. Not saying that it isn't bugged, but it might not be.

As for the libido increases, most transformatives will give libido gains. The Treatment is a cheap option that gives a shit ton.

bambi_f20

Feb 26, 2016
Definitely a bugged pregnancy.  It's been going on for several different versions and other pregnancies have come and gone.

I even looked in Minerva to try to fix it, but no dice.  No listing of any pregnancies there either.

Thanks on Libido!

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Note the treatment comes with a lot of extra bagagge. 

If it's a transformative to a notably over sexed race it give libido. 

But the fastest with minimal things that I know of it to become a centaur at Poe then get rid of the body.  Gets you 70. 

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The benefits outweigh the negatives.

As long as you're okay with needing to regularly take drugs to avoid suffering agonizing withdrawal, sure.

The simplest method of raising Libido without cheating is to use Throbb and then Condensol.  Throbb will only trigger a bad end if your cock is sufficiently huge, so Condensol is all you need to avoid it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
As long as you're okay with needing to regularly take drugs to avoid suffering agonizing withdrawal, sure.

All you have to do is take Red Myr Venom every 24 hours and if you run out of the thing outside Myrellion you have to go back and get more from multiple sources.

Clearly it's a great idea. I don't actually think it's a great idea.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I just save edited my Venom timer to last a year. I think it should be 3-7 days.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh is that the lore? I didn't know, more or less just complaining about my own PC.

BigBadCat

Aug 27, 2015
Some TFs, like Zil Ration, Ruskvel, Goblinola Snack Bar, Gold, Red and Orange Pills, have a chance to bust your libido.