Inconsistency with Exhibition?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
So, how is exhibition supposed to work with entering areas where nudity is illegal? Case on Tavros, I can strip down and walk around no problem (even though I heard that a cop will approach you. can anyone confirm that?). But sometimes, not always, when I go back into my ship, or after a sex scene, it'll stop me and force me to sneak back to my ship. and even with maxed exhib, after leaving the system and coming back, it wont let me leave my ship! Some real inconsistencies going on, here.

TFMaster

So, how is exhibition supposed to work with entering areas where nudity is illegal? Case on Tavros, I can strip down and walk around no problem (even though I heard that a cop will approach you. can anyone confirm that?). But sometimes, not always, when I go back into my ship, or after a sex scene, it'll stop me and force me to sneak back to my ship. and even with maxed exhib, after leaving the system and coming back, it wont let me leave my ship! Some real inconsistencies going on, here.

In the case of Exhibitionism on Tavros it plays as normal except for a scene at the end where a cop comes over to you and tells you that nudity is illegal on Tavros but instead of arresting you he gives you his number! :p

As for the second thing I have no clue sounds like it could be a bug so maybe make a bug report.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
In the case of Exhibitionism on Tavros it plays as normal except for a scene at the end where a cop comes over to you and tells you that nudity is illegal on Tavros but instead of arresting you he gives you his number!
Really? i walked around nude and jerked off, and that didnt happen....

Oi, @Jacques00 , you seeing this?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
It depends on which part of Tavros Station you are on. In the Red Light Zone, it is legal to be exposed.

It is possible to perform Exhibitionism masturbation in public locations, but only if your character's exhibitionism level is high enough (66 or higher). Strip/Tease is also available in public if your character has the "Ultra-Exhibitionism" perk (which will result in a police encounter at the end if on Tavros Station). Anywhere where masturbation is illegal would prevent masturbation entirely.

There isn't an inconsistency because your character is probably maxed out in all the exhibitionism levels and perks that you don't notice the restrictions anymore.

If you want to check the rules and parameters of your character's current location, there is a Location tab in the Stats section of the codex.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
It depends on which part of Tavros Station you are on. In the Red Light Zone, it is legal to be exposed.

It is possible to perform Exhibitionism masturbation in public locations, but only if your character's exhibitionism level is high enough (66 or higher). Strip/Tease is also available in public if your character has the "Ultra-Exhibitionism" perk (which will result in a police encounter at the end if on Tavros Station). Anywhere where masturbation is illegal would prevent masturbation entirely.

There isn't an inconsistency because your character is probably maxed out in all the exhibitionism levels and perks that you don't notice the restrictions anymore.

If you want to check the rules and parameters of your character's current location, there is a Location tab in the Stats section of the codex.
I wasn't wandering around the red light zone. I was just walking about the main corridor of the merchant deck. I've heard that a cop will pull you to the side if that happens. Which never did. And again, there's this...
sometimes, not always, when I go back into my ship, or after a sex scene, it'll stop me and force me to sneak back to my ship. and even with maxed exhib, after leaving the system and coming back, it wont let me leave my ship!

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I was just walking about the main corridor of the merchant deck.
You shouldn't be able to walk around there when your character is exposed or nude as nudity is illegal. However, again, if exhibitionism and lust is high enough, your character should be able to do Exhibitionism or Strip/Tease in that area. If your character is walking around nude or exposed, there should be a warning about the illegality and prompting your character to sneak back to the ship. If nudity is illegal, it dfoesn't matter how high your character's exhibitionism is, they can't just walk around while naked in a place that doesn't allow that.
I've heard that a cop will pull you to the side if that happens. Which never did. And again, there's this...
The cop only appears in the Strip/Tease scene on Tavros and is only a short blurb at the end of the scene--if you blow through it, it is possible to miss.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
If nudity is illegal, it dfoesn't matter how high your character's exhibitionism is, they can't just walk around while naked in a place that doesn't allow that.
Well, alright. Though I'm still pretty bugged about that thing I said regarding the leaving the system and coming back.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Oh, wait, that must be like the process resetting, or whatever, right? Like, you get nude, leave, come back, and then it throws the no nakedness barrier in your face.

But that brings up another point. Why isn't there an option to simply ignore the warning the game presents you with? If you have high exhibition, your character obviously won't care about it.