[Incomplete] (wip) Femdom School Deluxe

SaliaCoel

Dec 22, 2017
You can download it here
(first link - its free for everyone) [very frequent updates]

https://www.patreon.com/SaliaCoel

------
If you are into Femdom and into Japanese Hentai Anime Style - youre in the right place!
------
Femdom School Deluxe came out of the inspiration from advices of many Players who played and enjoyed my first Prototype "Femdom School". I finally decided to "upgrade" my old game into this one.
Its gonna be a Open-World Game with Femdom-Elements and lots of kinks.
You are a Student in a school of dominant Girls. where you have to with taking care of your homework while somehow not getting enslaved by your female classmates or teachers.

Once enslaved - its pratically "game over" - but you will be able to use the gameover-safe file to play mini-games and serve your mistress.
Those Minigames will be specified to certain kinks like feet fetish etc.

------------------------------------
Controls:

WASD (move)
No straving - to raise the difficulty .

Q (Shove) : Defend yourself with Shoving the Enemy away from you!

While Bound:
Q (Aggressive):
Your Cum-bar will raise every time you do that. But if you do that enough, her grip will loosen, allowing you to break free instantly when using struggle.

E (Defensive):
Your Cum-Bar wont raise for a short period of time. But if you do that too often, she could hold you in a tighter pose, which makes your struggling less effective and disables your Q and E.

Mouse:
Camera

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////// BARS ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Clothes Bar:
Regular Physical Damage tears your clothes apart and reduces your Clothes - bar. At 0 your Penis is exposed. Also at 0 your Regular Physical Damage now reduces Life

Penis Bar:
Arousal gives you an errection. Arousal also fills cum. At 100 Cum you climax and loose all your cum - and lots of Willpower.

Life Bar:
At 0 youre unconscious.

Enojoy!!!

^-^

PS:
Im always happy to get constuctive criticism!
So dont be shy - I have thick skin and an elastic heart.

PPS:

If it doesnt look like it continues , hit alt+f4. Because this game is in rapid development it can and will stuck you in certain situations where the next event is not implemented.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Works! Really barebones at the moment so I can't say much more beyond that. Curious to see how the game will develop over time.

komfortuli

Dec 23, 2017
oh game looks quite promising,cant wait to see more content.keep up the good work.(32bit user >.>)

generalr

Aug 14, 2016
Thank you for making this game! It covers so many of the things femdom games are missing today! Great work so far!

morag

Nov 6, 2017
Idea sounds strange - you are supposed to be interested in femdom but at the same time you should do your best not submit or it's a game over.

SaliaCoel

Dec 22, 2017
Idea sounds strange - you are supposed to be interested in femdom but at the same time you should do your best not submit or it's a game over.

The player is interested in reverse rape femdom.
The player character does not want to get raped.

If the player character would , it wouldnt be rape.

As someone who is not interested in Femdom though, I understand this game might seem a bit strange.

morag

Nov 6, 2017
The player is interested in reverse rape femdom.
The player character does not want to get raped.

If the player character would , it wouldnt be rape.

As someone who is not interested in Femdom though, I understand this game might seem a bit strange.
Ah, I got the idea, didn't think about this game as CoC but with 3rd person and sub focus.
I am into femdom, but in different thing. Most of these games about reverse rapes if you fail tell you about "grim fate" of the player and you got to load previous save. I am looking for games that will be based around player in "grim fate" situation and playing story about it. Like human was captured by succubusses and taken as a slave to the demonic realm and story starts here, adventures, characters, mechanics, interactions. Not about adventuring in the forest and trying to repell this invasion of demons.

SaliaCoel

Dec 22, 2017
Ah, I got the idea, didn't think about this game as CoC but with 3rd person and sub focus.
I am into femdom, but in different thing. Most of these games about reverse rapes if you fail tell you about "grim fate" of the player and you got to load previous save. I am looking for games that will be based around player in "grim fate" situation and playing story about it. Like human was captured by succubusses and taken as a slave to the demonic realm and story starts here, adventures, characters, mechanics, interactions. Not about adventuring in the forest and trying to repell this invasion of demons.

There will be Mini-Game like games after you loose, you get a "mistress save file",
You need to download a extra game and load the mistress there.

The games will have variety of fetishes
(feet / rape / chastity or even peeing and other stuff)

If you dont like for example peeing - you just dont download that minigame.

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
There is an inherent design flaw in this type of game where the player motivation is in conflict with the player character motivation, creating a cognitive gap between the player and their perspective character. Typically you'd want to avoid this, but it's so fundamental to the game design that you probably just need to accept it.

SaliaCoel

Dec 22, 2017
There is an inherent design flaw in this type of game where the player motivation is in conflict with the player character motivation, creating a cognitive gap between the player and their perspective character. Typically you'd want to avoid this, but it's so fundamental to the game design that you probably just need to accept it.

I do understand why some people dont get the concept, (escpecially if you arent into this kind of stuff).
Currently there are tons of games like this. Some are even with Vore, where the player character gets eaten alive by giant girls.
That doesnt mean the Human player wants to get eaten alive by a girl in real life though.

http://www.everyoneskinky.com/fetishes/rape-play/

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
Ideally when you're designing a game, you want to align 3 things: the player's goal, the player character's goal, and the primary means of progressing the game. This type of game where the sexual content is attached to the failure condition is never going to be able to achieve that. However that is still something you need to keep in mind. Your game is going to have two conflicting goals: the player's goal (lose and see the content) and the player character's goal (survive and progress the game). As a result, you're going to need to work harder to incentivize the player behavior you need (probably the latter).

As a side bit of PR advice: it's a bad idea to assume that people who are giving you feedback do not understand the concept of your game. People who completely understand your game design will still often have criticism for you.

jk103

Oct 14, 2015
Ideally when you're designing a game, you want to align 3 things: the player's goal, the player character's goal, and the primary means of progressing the game. This type of game where the sexual content is attached to the failure condition is never going to be able to achieve that. However that is still something you need to keep in mind. Your game is going to have two conflicting goals: the player's goal (lose and see the content) and the player character's goal (survive and progress the game). As a result, you're going to need to work harder to incentivize the player behavior you need (probably the latter).

As a side bit of PR advice: it's a bad idea to assume that people who are giving you feedback do not understand the concept of your game. People who completely understand your game design will still often have criticism for you.

I think this is generally good advice, but exceptions exist when we're talking about specific fetishes. Kink wise, it might make sense to compare it to bondage? The person getting tied up tries to escape, but the fun is in the helplessness that comes from failing to do so.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
jk103 you're making the same mistake. There are more scenes further into the game and since you want to lose all the time to get to the scenes, you have to repeatedly win certain parts of the game. Unlocking a lot or all of the scenes in games like these takes a lot of time.

generalr

Aug 14, 2016

Most people play these games multiple times if the content has a good reload and restart time. I have heard this complaint a lot about the femdom Battle-fuck games, but it doesn't seem to really pan out that way. I think that's because in part, lots of people are trying to get content from multiple angles. So they play the game once, fall early on, and see if the content is anything like what they enjoy. They then try again and try to get the game to activate what they want or something new. I think that is a key part of this: Lots of people eventually build up a player motivation to win the battles. They don't want to repeat that content. Most of the problem is solved by having an easy reset to try again. That seems to be the current trend in these games that works best.

Reactions: SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Dec 22, 2017

Im sorry, criticizing something like the core element of every "Game Over Rape-Game" made me assume you dont know the subgenre. It was just like if someone says "the problem with your rogue like game is permadeath" So at first I thought you mean that what the player wants should be the same what the player character wants, with which I disagree. Which is why I posted a link about something explaining "Rape Play" - Thats actually something what people really do: they act like they dont like to be raped - because its more thrilling for them.

But I get your point now and I agree: You say the problem is the same problem every "Game Over Rape" game has:
You get to see content if you loose. The problem would not be there if for example the game would be a rape game where the player character is dominant and girls are submissive, and you rape every girl you beat up: "You get rewarded for winning" - which is a usual thing.

As a Game Designer the only thing I can do about that here is to make the loosing less punishing . (You loose the fight, but the game continues ). But that only makes sense if there would be a continueing game anyway (eg. story mode, which is in planning). I also think the best Idea for the story mode is if we do no "Game Over" after you loose, but you just loose certain things like energy or coins or something for the story-mode and the content continues. But the current development is all about a quickmatch" mode where you can just start fighting.

PlacentaSalad

Sep 20, 2015
I'll keep an eye on this game and its progress and in the near future if everything continues to improve, may possibly pledge via Patreon. Femdom is my favorite theme and one thing that many of those femdom games don't have is actual enslavement after your character is defeated and/or raped. It usually just shows a black, "game over" screen and you have to reload from the last checkpoint or save file. So the idea of losing to one of these girls, being enslaved, and then getting to serve her as a slave is appealing to me as I haven't played anything else like that just yet.

As a Game Designer the only thing I can do about that here is to make the loosing less punishing . (You loose the fight, but the game continues ). But that only makes sense if there would be a continueing game anyway (eg. story mode, which is in planning). I also think the best Idea for the story mode is if we do no "Game Over" after you loose, but you just loose certain things like energy or coins or something for the story-mode and the content continues. But the current development is all about a quickmatch" mode where you can just start fighting.

Perhaps, if possible, enslavement could be more of a gradual thing rather than happening immediately upon loss or rape. You say the character doesn't want to be raped so naturally, he will probably be resistant especially if he has a lot of willpower. Nobody who wants to be a slave is going to agree to being a slave, so there could be a minigame in defeat where the girl perhaps binds him in some way, keeps him on a leash to pull him around the school, makes him lick her shoes etc., in attempts to humiliate him and break his spirit both physically and mentally, and from there you can try to escape from her to have another chance at defending yourself against her and therefore, continuing the game without needing to reload, or simply allowing her to continuously humiliate the character in various ways to watch the mind breaking process before the game over. These humiliating activities could result in stat losses, either permanent or temporarily, and it would give those of us who don't really want to lose all the time the opportunity to experience some of those kinks you plan to implement into the game, otherwise it's just a game of shoving girls around with nothing exciting unless you intentionally lose. Those who want to skip straight to the enslavement minigames can just load the new "mistress save file" you've mentioned will be created.

SaliaCoel

Dec 22, 2017
Perhaps, if possible, enslavement could be more of a gradual thing rather than happening immediately upon loss or rape. You say the character doesn't want to be raped so naturally, he will probably be resistant especially if he has a lot of willpower. Nobody who wants to be a slave is going to agree to being a slave, so there could be a minigame in defeat where the girl perhaps binds him in some way, keeps him on a leash to pull him around the school, makes him lick her shoes etc., in attempts to humiliate him and break his spirit both physically and mentally, and from there you can try to escape from her to have another chance at defending yourself against her and therefore, continuing the game without needing to reload, or simply allowing her to continuously humiliate the character in various ways to watch the mind breaking process before the game over. These humiliating activities could result in stat losses, either permanent or temporarily, and it would give those of us who don't really want to lose all the time the opportunity to experience some of those kinks you plan to implement into the game, otherwise it's just a game of shoving girls around with nothing exciting unless you intentionally lose. Those who want to skip straight to the enslavement minigames can just load the new "mistress save file" you've mentioned will be created.

Thats actually a pretty good idea there.
Im gonna note that. Thank you!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
is it by design that the PC has a see-through face?

SaliaCoel

Dec 22, 2017
is it by design that the PC has a see-through face?

Yes.
It is totally intentional, inspired by one of the "boko" games. Also the hair is unshadowed and pitch black.
You can see the tongue and stuff in the mouth of the player like this.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
huh, i don't know if that is the best idea as at least in my opinion seeing his expression going from focused and determined, to surprised, to trying to fight his arousal, to being overcome by desire and submitting [at least whilst cumming and whatnot] to the girl molesting him.

generalr

Aug 14, 2016
Personally, I'm fine with it. The focus is on the girls anyway. Having more male facial animations wouldn't do anything for me - he already has a mouth which, with all the body language, is more than enough to fill in the blanks.

SaliaCoel

Dec 22, 2017
Hi :)
If you are still interested, i released a new version!
Its a quite big update with lots of improvements and more enemies and stuff :)
Enjoy

ehhhhhh?

Dec 2, 2018
the game seems quite good!
however i dont know if the the game ends at the cave place with the big gap or for some reason i cant progress.
i do have the big gap ring i got from the gym but it dosnt seem to let me jump over the gap.
i like this game and would realy like to progress