Incest Content

Nemenia

Feb 22, 2017
Hey! I searched for this but found no results, so sorry if this has been brought up or cleared up before.

Is there any chance that they plan to re-add or introduce incest content to the game after the patreon cleanse? There are other sites now, and also unofficial patches. I was incredibly excited for the Eldest Frostwyrm kip, and I find it a bummer that much content mentioning it was cut. Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
8-ball says Nope.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Is there any chance that they plan to re-add or introduce incest content to the game after the patreon cleanse?

Yeah, like Emerald said, the whole fucking your dragon daughter stuff isn’t coming back. B has already redone it with a newer version of Nykke and he prefers the current version over the old one. You can now fuck Nykke aka the eldest kip character again, but she isn’t related to the player/you anymore. Also, Fenoxo doesn’t want to piss off Pateron and has stated in one of the blogs that the whole father-daughter incest stuff makes him uncomfortable since he is a father of a daughter himself.

Nemenia

Feb 22, 2017
Yeah, like Emerald said, the whole fucking your dragon daughter stuff isn’t coming back. B has already redone it with a newer version of Nykke and he prefers the current version over the old one. You can now fuck Nykke aka the eldest kip character again, but she isn’t related to the player/you anymore. Also, Fenoxo doesn’t want to piss off Pateron and has stated in one of the blogs that the whole father-daughter incest stuff makes him uncomfortable since he is a father of a daughter himself.

Ah, that's unfortunate. I liked the other incest content as well, but fair enough. Thanks for the answer :)

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
was going to ask about stuff like this, but this looks like the answer to most/all of it would be NO

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
I know for a fact that any incest with a parental relation is going to be a no. Fen doesn’t like it, Patreon doesn’t like it, he tolerated a minimal amount at one point but now that Patreon is really starting to push the envelope with adult content it’s given him a reason to say hard no.

Sibling and extended relation stuff however... I’m not sure. I’ve heard nothing on restoring it, but I’ve also heard that the current ban is now specifically only for aforementioned parental relation content. If it is getting restored, it’s going to be very far down the chain of priorities. If it isn’t and sibling content is banned... well, personally I don’t see how that’d be wise given that there’s actually a couple plot points hinging on siblings and extended family we’re supposed to lewd at one point or another, namely Jack/Jill and a particular bounty hunter. On top of that, the step-relative angle is super overdone and it’d be kind of a bummer to leave Kally and Kiro in that space.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Basically everything you need to know is in this blog post from November of 2018.

There are a lot of reasons why the more direct incest material got cut, but the only one that matter was that Fen wasn't willing to risk the livelihoods of his employees. And at the end of the day, it was one particular and specific instance that got cut, with the intention of heavily reworking it.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Huh.

I admittedly haven’t been a part of TiTS for quite some time; did he ever follow through with making Kiro and Kally stepsisters?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Huh.

I admittedly haven’t been a part of TiTS for quite some time; did he ever follow through with making Kiro and Kally stepsisters?

Yeah, that got changed + Nykke is now not your daughter. Those were the only incest changes made.