Inaccurate flavortext

Vaferydiote

Oct 11, 2016
okay so in game there are some things that don't make sense. The omnisuit for one in game it states that you should have no problems traveling through the more prudish parts of the universe unless you are intentionally making it reavealing, but if you walk next door to aurora's shop she will kick you out. another thing that bugs me is that if you have Large Gryvain wings and you choose to wrap them around your body it says they cover you and your genitals almost like clothes, but then people will talk about your junk as if it is completely visible, and aurorawill kick you out. also on the topic of Gryvain wings if you have four large ones the flavourtext says a single beat of them would set you off toward the sky, but then why cant i fly up to get in melee range with a male zil?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
1. The higher your libido the more revealing the omnisuit is. To the point where it doesn't leave anything to the imagination eventually.

2. Having your wings cover you doesn't really replece actually wearing clothes. It just makes you look covered at first glance enough that you can walk around town.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
No idea for the first 2 things, but for the wings thing I think it's because of the policy that transformations not give some kind of combat advantage? Yeah, it makes no sense for things like wings and stuff, and the fact the Myr Venom perk exists kinda renders it moot. But then....what would be the logic of only flying when your opponent is flying? What's to stop the PC from just flying above any opponent? Considering how I can only name 3 enemies that fly (Male/Female Zils and the Storm Lancer), that would make the player way too OP in most fights and make having an air-melee fight not worth the coding effort (even if that would be wicked as hell).

I just go with the explanation in my head that it takes too much effort to fly in a limited area and still attack well, so Steele only does it to escape if possible (having wings does improve the odds of escape by having Steele fly away.

Vaferydiote

Oct 11, 2016
1. The higher your libido the more revealing the omnisuit is. To the point where it doesn't leave anything to the imagination eventually.

2. Having your wings cover you doesn't really replece actually wearing clothes. It just makes you look covered at first glance enough that you can walk around town.
except no that is not true with a libido of one you cannot walk into aurora's shop with out getingkicked out, and when wearing the wings you can't go anywear nudity is banned

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
except no that is not true with a libido of one you cannot walk into aurora's shop with out getingkicked out, and when wearing the wings you can't go anywear nudity is banned
Than that's a bug and you should go report it. Imstead of whining here. This isn't even what the idea section is for, regardless.