[In Progress] Fala the Cornaculi

Leciadan

Jul 21, 2017
Somewhere
This is my first properly attempted submission to TiTS. It's about a crow-girl named Fala, and whose species is the cornaculi.

The cornaculi are a member of the core worlds, and possess characteristics similar to crows: highly sociable, audacious, a want to mingle among other races, and many other finer details like characteristics of feathers. In TiTS, they're naturally highly flirtatious, and confident in said flirts. Also blahdy blah, body language involving wings, blah. [Codex is coming soon, dw guys]

Fala herself will be somewhat on the shorter side. She'll hang around in the dead centre of Burt's Badass Mead Hall during day hours. And she'll also have a series of contacts in just about every company in the game, and is best described as a pirate, in a sense similar to Kiro. She's also extremely possessive of her lovers, even for a cornaculi.

Here's all of what I have so far: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XAPP-iJ8LnSexGESCnOLlLhSVvW3NcJ2zJB2ZH7VGHM/edit?usp=sharing

Leciadan

Jul 21, 2017
Somewhere
Another potential thing: Anno and Fala knowing each other previously by some means. Yes? No?

Leciadan

Jul 21, 2017
Somewhere
Aye, probably should've thought about that prior, thinking about it

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Looks good so far. Your writing`s ok and will improve as you flesh this character out. You`ve got the start of a nice template for Fala going already, with the
potential for expansions in the future. Here`s a few points:
-Asking Savin about using Anno is a good idea(as Nori said), but you should also get some feedback on the whole Black Market idea. He might give you some pointers so you don`t have to rewrite alot of stuff later if it`s not accepted as is.
-The backstory with Fala and Hynie got me really engaged. So much so that i`m pleading with you to do something with Hynie in the future after( if/when) Fala has been implemented. Though if you do, please stay away from the Black Void, I made a promise to best milf(Shade) and i want to keep that promise.

Keep up the good work, i`ll be keeping an eye on this page.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Leciadan

Jul 21, 2017
Somewhere
Thanks for the feedback, Kiera.

I'll be asking Savin about Anno shenanigans next time it's convenient for me and I assume is convenient for him. (On that topic, is there a direct message function on this forum? I can't seem to find one on here, and I'm much too nervous to DM him on discord)
I was thinking about having Fala's market be separate from Anno's (hence why it's called the Dark Market and not the Black Market), originally intending to get other items in the game for a cheaper price than usual, except A: a chance that something'll happen, and you actually pay more, and B: policing forces get suspicious of you and something happens there. If that'd fail to work, then I'll go onto another black market entrance, only with a couple different items.

I'll do work on Hynie if this all gets implemented, and when that happens I'll be steering well clear of the Void, dw. I don't much like the Void anyways, so I wouldn't enjoy making content involving them.

Again, thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Captain Kiera

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
On that topic, is there a direct message function on this forum? I can't seem to find one on here, and I'm much too nervous to DM him on discord
Yeah, there is a DM function here, though here its called "conversations". You should be able to find the tab when you look at your own profile or somebody else's.

Reactions: Leciadan