Importing a SWF save to JS with a tail cock type of anything other than human reverts tail cock type to human

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
I am trying to have a tail cock type of equine, but even using the save editor to edit the cock type to equine then using dicksprout still sprouts a lizan type dick. when importing a save with an existing tail cock it reverts the cock type to human. attached is my save if anyone would be generous enough to edit the json. (ive tried online editors, for some reason, changes dont stick when i save the edited file, and editing the file using notepad++ is pretty much impossible for me. its either a single line, or with word wrap, i cant find anything.)

Attachments

• Erin (H) - 6Hrs 57Mins, 10 Days - Casstech Z14, Kalas.json
    548.7 KB · Views: 3

afm2708

Oct 24, 2020
This should work. Also, a tip for notepad++, ctrl+f is your friend.

Attachments

• Erin (H) - 6Hrs 57Mins, 10 Days - Casstech Z14, Kalas.json
    548.7 KB · Views: 5

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
This should work. Also, a tip for notepad++, ctrl+f is your friend.
thanks, sorry for asking this, but i messed up a previous save, could you fix this one so that its a leonine tailcock and tailcunt?

Attachments

• Erin (H) - 12Hrs 26Mins, 29 Days - Casstech Z14, Nye.json
    567.5 KB · Views: 1

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
i dont know what flag numbers are associated with what flag, so i figured i'd ask someone who knows, unless there is a master list with flag numbers next to flag types

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
They may not be a 'master list' per say but the way the code is set up you can just type GLOBAL.TYPE_[Insert Race here] into the console and it will pop out the type number for it.
For example: If I want the number for the 'Lion' type I can just type in GLOBAL.TYPE_LION in the console and it'll output its type number (which is 93).

Changing Cock and Vagina types is now very easy to do in the console because of the shiftAnyCock() and shiftAnyVagina() functions.
And given that Tail genitals use the same code for normal cock and vaginas makes them very easy to change too.

All you need to do to change your tail genitals on your save is just:
  • Open the console (F12) (or Ctrl+Shift+K for firefox).
  • Type in: pc.shiftAnyCock(pc.tailCock, GLOBAL.TYPE_LION); to change the tailcock.
  • Type in: pc.shiftAnyVagina(pc.tailCunt, GLOBAL.TYPE_LION); to change the tailcunt.

Here I've done it for you:

Attachments

• Erin - Lion TailCock and TailCunt.json
    567.5 KB · Views: 2

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
They may not be a 'master list' per say but the way the code is set up you can just type GLOBAL.TYPE_[Insert Race here] into the console and it will pop out the type number for it.
For example: If I want the number for the 'Lion' type I can just type in GLOBAL.TYPE_LION in the console and it'll output its type number (which is 93).

Changing Cock and Vagina types is now very easy to do in the console because of the shiftAnyCock() and shiftAnyVagina() functions.
And given that Tail genitals use the same code for normal cock and vaginas makes them very easy to change too.

All you need to do to change your tail genitals on your save is just:
  • Open the console (F12) (or Ctrl+Shift+K for firefox).
  • Type in: pc.shiftAnyCock(pc.tailCock, GLOBAL.TYPE_LION); to change the tailcock.
  • Type in: pc.shiftAnyVagina(pc.tailCunt, GLOBAL.TYPE_LION); to change the tailcunt.

Here I've done it for you:
you're awesome

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Dicksprout sets the type of genital based on your evident race (based on pc.race()), at the time it adds the genital.

A lot of tail genital internals was changed just before we started to heavily push the JS release, so there was a bunch of little things hanging around that I've just swept through and made sure were cleaned up.

Status
Not open for further replies.