Important Question regarding CoC2

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Will there be corruption?

It was disappointing that only 6 characters had any sort of corruption in the first game.

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Corruption will be a stat and it will affect your personality and corrupting companions is supposed to be a thing from what I remember of the design documents.

You should read those as they give a great idea as to what the game is supposed to be like and are generally actually kinda fun to read.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Will there be corruption?

It was disappointing that only 6 characters had any sort of corruption in the first game.

That's up to the writers. Corruption in this game is supposed to be less of physical transformations and more on becoming a horrible, self-centered, solipsistic person, though.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
But, there will be physical transformations. Am I right?

Duh. Just Corruption =/= TFs. Just like in CoC1, actually.

Also just like CoC1, you can play I Put Everything In My Mouth Simulator and turn yourself into an abomination.

Reactions: Souminona

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
But sticking everything in your mouth in skyrim is much more helpful and less consequential than in coc2

I too put Human Flesh and Human Hearts in my mouth.

Six characters that had corruption? That's still most of your flippin' camp in CoC1. You could totally dick over named NPCs too! Whitney and Niamh spring to mind.

Reactions: Sifen

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Duh. Just Corruption =/= TFs. Just like in CoC1, actually.

Also just like CoC1, you can play I Put Everything In My Mouth Simulator and turn yourself into an abomination.

Kinda unrelated but I don't feel like making a second thread for this:

So in terms of the exporting the game, how will that actually work? Not in terms of what gets imported but like the actual mechanic.
Right now if you export your ending in CoC1 it just says "game exported" but obviously it didn't do anything.
I'm guessing it'll make a save file and then CoC2 will import that?
Is there even a point of making a CoC2 file until the import function is actually implemented? Will we be able to import to already existing files or will it have to be done when making a new game?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Kinda unrelated but I don't feel like making a second thread for this:

So in terms of the exporting the game, how will that actually work? Not in terms of what gets imported but like the actual mechanic.
Right now if you export your ending in CoC1 it just says "game exported" but obviously it didn't do anything.
I'm guessing it'll make a save file and then CoC2 will import that?
Is there even a point of making a CoC2 file until the import function is actually implemented? Will we be able to import to already existing files or will it have to be done when making a new game?

Existing export files should work. And no, no point in making new export files for a while. Import's fairly low on the priority list right now.

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
I too put Human Flesh and Human Hearts in my mouth.
Don't forget Giants toes, antlers, and the dark brotherhood ingredient that had 1.5 million damage when I made a poison with it.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Hum just a Question, its TITS gonna suffer from this COC 2 project ? Like very slow or even stop ? i´m Slight worried...

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Hum just a Question, its TITS gonna suffer from this COC 2 project ? Like very slow or even stop ? i´m Slight worried...
Doubtful. From everything I've heard around the forums, the only thing the two games share are content writers. TiTS production is mainly limited by the ability to get shit into the game, rather than the creation of shit to put into the game.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015

Do you not have reading comprehension? There is a FAQ thread, even.

Also; TiTs funding has not gone down so far. So no.

Reactions: Gplikespie