[Implemented] Sugo Expack #1: U Go 4 Sugo

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Making the thread now. As promised, U Go 4 Sugo will be happening as planned. I'll update this post as needed/whenever there's new information to share. I will not be outlining the features for this thread until I'm certain there's nothing else I'd like. While I normally have done this in the past, I've decided against it since listing out what is currently planned for this might be too much work. The short and skinny is that it's a quest and will focus on bonding with that SPECIAL SLUTTY TRAPHORSE.

Sugo Expansion Pack #1: U Go 4 Sugo
An expansion providing further character depth, interaction, and a questline with Sugo.

And it should be noted that at the time of posting the thread, there is still editorial work going on for Ninian. So my pace will likely be slow starting up. Apologies for trying to write so much stuff, but it should improve greatly once my initial projects/focuses on establishing bases are finished.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Just letting errybody know that Sugo's 1st Expansion Pack is finally starting to progress with Ninian done + Jen in her rough draft state. There's a healthy heaping in there, but it's pretty much all non-sex stuff.