[Implemented] Shizuya Tamaran: Meowmazon bounty hunter

Which crewmemeber should I focus on next?

• Mika: Shortstack amazon domme

Votes: 94 26.3%
  • Adelline: Huge tiddy Vanae MILF domme

Votes: 65 18.2%
  • Winston: Big huskar DILF

Votes: 37 10.3%
  • Aerowyn: dommy choco gryvain

Votes: 54 15.1%
  • Thoth: dommy human femboi psyker

Votes: 31 8.7%
  • Wow, why the hell are all your characters dommes?

Votes: 77 21.5%

• Total voters

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
Wowie wowie wow, look who's here, it's me, that guy. I'm all back here and stuff, coming at you with some brand new smuts from your boy Questy.

This here is actually the first project I ever started for TiTS, and it has come a long way since its inception, going from a confused mess to something actually coherent. Shizuya is a big girl, with many big things about her that she likes to stick in people. Big kitty titty, big horsey cat dongers, big everything, that's the Questy way, it is.

What this is, more than simply a character who is a culmination of many of my favorite fetishes, it is a jumping off point. As you read through the project, you'll notice I put a lot of time toward several other characters. Naturally that's because those are also characters I'm going to be writing. There's a poll for you guys to tell me which one you'd be interested in.

Take a gander for yourself

Tell me what'chu think of this messy thingajig. Hopefully I get it ready for review in the coming week. After this is in, there's going to be an expansion to add in a lot more sex scenes and probably some little encounters around the various planets. Of course I'll get to work on the next character on the chopping block, after that, and I also have another project that I'll be working on in tandem with that.

UPDATE: All Talk scenes are done, so this is almost ready to get to editing. All that's left now (I think) is doing the last introduction variants and fixing up the sex scenes. I already went over the first one, and wound up adding another 1000 words to it, so that's probably gonna end up being a thing by itself.

I'll probably call it finished after the variants and just work through the sex scenes while whoever decides to edit this monster does their thing.

UPDATE 2: Technically done! I say technically because there's not any major things that need to be added, everything is done. But I still need to go over the sex scenes, but I figure that's an editing thing, so I can safely call this complete.

UPDATE 3: Actually done now! Probably still a few inconsistencies in the sex scenes, but all the major touch ups and reworks are done, and I think this is pretty well capped off.

I'll be starting up a project that I've been both terrified of and very excited about doing. The sexpak will be worked on parallel with that, and when one of those gets done, and Shizuya gets approved (hopefully), I'll start on Aerowyn.

UPDATE 4:
Sexpak is up and starting.

UPDATE 5:
FQJciVp.png

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
There aren't enough well-developed (I didn't actually intend that double meaning) amazon characters imo, and her being a Treated rusher makes it even better. I haven't read much beyond the opening scenes, but her being available at the hanger bucks the trend of the bar stalkers, so that's cool as well.

I have to vote for the Vanae MILF, any expansion of the Vanae would be more than welcome. I love how she bets on you during the fight xD

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Holy crap the size of this thing. Wonky crew looks fun though. I'm torn between picking Mika, Winston, or Aerowyn for the vote, might be able to decide after I chew on more of this project.

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
This thing is yuge. Looks good so far, though it will need quite a bit of editing(poor @RanmaChan) when you finish whats missing.

If you would not mind, i'd love it if you added a small variant for lactation PC's durning part 5. Maybe also a nursing sex scene in the expack, kittens love milk after all.

Hope you can keep working on this, but try not to work yourself ragged.:D

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Make her even dommier than Mika.

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
Man, you guys are really liking the chocolate in this poll. (completely forgot to mention Mika was dark skinned)

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
You can never go wrong with a shortstack in any situation i guess you can tell where my vote went

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
Oh, I forgot to post this arty arts I made of her. I just got a raffle from Jay, so now I can just do both.
7p64CHc.jpg
CLWuQES.png

Reactions: ShySquare

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
Having skimmed through the bulk of the content, I have to say that this is really nicely written! The start feels a bit...odd with how you encounter them at first but I think it's fine once you start to get more into the rest of the content.

Looking forward to more!

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
Thanks, man. And yeah, lol, didn't want to deal with the logistics of knotting someone on two feet of dick.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
I read through it and liked it all the characters are cool especially mika and dat ass though could the player use willpower to try and not to suck shizuya off before being saved by mika.
Since male treated characters like brynn and ogram and amazon bulls like zephyr aren't submissive and always dominative in sexual situations (unless im wrong) along with characters with low labidos (again if wrong) and i think that the option should be automatically given to bimbos while others try to fight off the effects while treated bulls/herms might actually make shizuya want to suck them off due to their own lusty pheromones and have mika or shizuya other friends use something to calm her down or supress the player aura. Since i find it immersion breaking when trated bull steele/ amazon bull steele acts like a bimbo or faux submissive bull boy like cameron

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
I wanted to do something like that, but I realized that the scene was already getting way too long (It's 22k by itself) so I decided to scrap it.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
I am so glad I took the time to read some of this, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time! *gets to the part were if you're 5'2 or less you get called cute* :negativeman:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
*gets to the part were if you're 5'2 or less you get called cute* :negativeman:

Well I know what I'm doing once this content gets added to the game *goes chug shortcake* :D

Robot_Jesus

Aug 29, 2015
As long as my dick is in a suitable orifice and I don't have to make myself look too much like a huge pussy to do it this project gets my certified stamp of approval.
(EDIT: I'd like to avoid surprise buttsecks as well)

Reactions: Psielite

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
Sorry I couldn't finish it up this week, there was a bit more to do than I though, and some personal things came up. After I finish off this scene where Anno and Shizuya meet if you picked her up after meeting Shizuya, it's just talk scenes and rewriting the sex scenes. Once this is submitted, there will be a separate sexpak that will contain additional sex scenes, as well as random scenes where you meet Shizuya around the various planets. Right now the plan is to have Shizuya's rough sex scenes, the Shizuya/Anno/PC threesomes, and the Shizuya/Mika/Anno/PC foursome. I left a line of text at the bottom of the doc called Sexpak Ideas, just go to it in the outline, comment on it what ideas you'd want to see, sex scenes, threesomes (note: I don't want to do threesomes with the other crewmembers until their content is written) little events around the planets. I'll put down the ideas that I like, and think could work, and try to get to as many as I can.

Reactions: Stadion

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I've just read the document and must say I really like it, and for the poll, I'm also down for more domme and more gryvain, we never have enough of those two :catte:

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
Boy oh boy, little update here. The little things I though wouldn't take long kind of piled up, so no Talk scenes quite yet. Hoping to power through to at least get started on them. I haven't gotten the chance to thank you for your kind words and encouragement, and suggestions, but thanks to all of you who took the time to look it over and say what you thought. As to the poll, I hope you guys don't mind if I might push Winston up ahead of Adelline on the to do list. Honestly I just feel like a man can only do so much femdom in a row before he starts to run out of ideas, and he's a character I've already had a ton of fun doing.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I hope you guys don't mind if I might push Winston up ahead of Adelline on the to do list.

tQGqu

Don't worry, your characters, your choice.

EDIT : God dammit what site actually works to upload an image, works 1% of the time it should

Reactions: Primename

dragonman0

Sep 19, 2017
these are some really great characters, great job. I just absolutely love Mika. and if your taking suggestions i think a threesome where you tie up both Shizuya and mika then go to town on both of them over an entire day would be awesome. Or just more Mika. Shortstacks are as rare as the adorable and sweet meowmazon. Keep up the awesome work.

Reactions: eveoflife

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
Thanks, man. Probably not going to do too much sub stuff for Mika, she's mostly a dom. I do have some ideas, but those would have some requirements for you to participate.

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
There we go baby! Major additions are done. This is for all intents and purposes complete. I just need to go over the sex scenes and fix some continuity things, add some variations where I think they're lacking, and we're golden. I don't think that'll take too long, because the only scene I feel is lacking is the first one, and I've already gone over that quite a bit. And the only scene with big continuity errors is the Double Stuff scene. If I'm missing anything else (I usually do) please point it out, otherwise the edit buddies can get to work. Credit to team them edit buddies (plz come home RanmaChan, we miss you :negativeman:)

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Minizons eh...? I'd love to actually see this variant hit the treatment cycles. :p

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
Didn't get to much writing today because I was getting back into my drawing swing. I think it turned out pretty well. It's good old Winston, BTW.
3BYF0FK.png

Last edited:
Reactions: eveoflife