[Implemented] Shaman and Treant scene

Serrated seat

Aug 25, 2019
Oregon
Hi all! This is my first attempt at writing smut. I've been playing Fen and Savin's games since way back when COC was just starting out. Anyway I finally worked up the motivation to write my own event, an voyeur scene watching an enlarged Treant fuck the marefolk shaman. I was really excited to finally write a submission for this site, It's a pretty rough draft so I'd appreciate any feedback you can give. Be brutal with that feedback if you have to, I'd rather fix it and submit something better than abandon a project. Anyway Here's the link to the document, I hope you guys like it!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pavaCrZmaCeo231SAPdqDcY0aaZuRRR2WHXoPvgn0ms/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I was unsure if the Treant npc had a dick or anything but I don't see why it couldn't? So good start for submission.
Edit: I would also add some times or when this event could be encountered.

Reactions: Serrated seat

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
Scarecrow for Halloween in the farm fields? Rapey SoB gets lose - throws pumpkins and rapes anything it can overpower?
As for treant...roots = tentacles?

Serrated seat

Aug 25, 2019
Oregon
That's...a great idea! I'm a big fan of holiday themed events. I want to focus on writing scenes for existing NPCs and maybe companions. I feel like the PC has an abundance of scenes , and some of the best scenes are ones were the PC sits out on the action and watches...or faps.

Serrated seat

Aug 25, 2019
Oregon
I just finished a revised and updated draft, I made some changes that I feel more satisfied with and I hope you will be too!

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I just finished a revised and updated draft, I made some changes that I feel more satisfied with and I hope you will be too!
I'm not the best judge of writing, but after reading this here are my thoughts. You have a good chance of making it in, and even if you don't you just got to practice a bit more. Keep up the good work.

Serrated seat

Aug 25, 2019
Oregon
You have a good chance of making it in, and even if you don't you just got to practice a bit more. Keep up the good work.
Thanks this was really encouraging. I just finished another draft. I edited this one twice for grammar and rewrote sections I felt were weak. This is my tentative final draft for submission.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Thanks this was really encouraging. I just finished another draft. I edited this one twice for grammar and rewrote sections I felt were weak. This is my tentative final draft for submission.
Best of luck, and remember make what you enjoy. If you make stuff out of boredom it turns out poor.

Serrated seat

Aug 25, 2019
Oregon
Well writing this turns me on so I hope that's a good start. I'm gonna give that parser sheet a read and see if I can work in some PC masturbation, and variations for solo or specific companions making comments.

Reactions: runingman69