(Implemented) (Renamed) Chaurmine, wayward saurmorian

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Looks good so far. We certainly need more masculine encounters and potential husbandos.

Reactions: Aullama

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
All I gotta say is: moar. Always liked sparring NPCs for some reason. That duel better be good.

typoking

Apr 17, 2016
I like what I see so far. Hope you don't go the route of "He's only interested in either guys or girls". It seems like the males of TiTS are far pickier than the females.

Reactions: Aullama

Draconoid

Feb 14, 2017
Atlantic side of the USA
I love what you've got so far. Only minor gripe I have is that the three different initial scenes are gated behind personality types(unless they're not and I misread everyrhing, in which case feel free to point and laugh at my subpar reading comprehension). I can see how one may view the ballbusting/P.O.T. as something a Nice PC would never do...but I'd rather have the choice and gain Hard points for choosing to do it rather than always only have access to the orgasm denial/prostate orgasm scene as a Mischevious PC (as utterly hot as that scene also is).

But there is definitely something to be said for sticking to your vision and not catering to every picky player's individual whims! The actual content is awesome, regardless, and I don't mean for my whining to detract from that. More please :D

Edit: words

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
I love what you've got so far. Only minor gripe I have is that the three different initial scenes are gated behind personality types(unless they're not and I misread everyrhing, in which case feel free to point and laugh at my subpar reading comprehension). I can see how one may view the ballbusting/P.O.T. as something a Nice PC would never do...but I'd rather have the choice and gain Hard points for choosing to do it rather than always only have access to the orgasm denial/prostate orgasm scene as a Mischevious PC (as utterly hot as that scene also is).

But there is definitely something to be said for sticking to your vision and not catering to every picky player's individual whims! The actual content is awesome, regardless, and I don't mean for my whining to detract from that. More please :D

Edit: words
The three initial scenes aren't gated, it's variations of the handjob scene based on the PC's personality that are... Though now that it's brought up, I might actually change it up to be a choice. Good thought.

Draconoid

Feb 14, 2017
Atlantic side of the USA
The three initial scenes aren't gated, it's variations of the handjob scene based on the PC's personality that are...

Don't get me wrong, from a pure RPG perspective, this is an awesome way to tell the story of Kind/Mischievous/Hard Steele. Having the PC's choices result in different outcomes is great. Unfortunately, for the loads of people who play this primarily as a choose-your-own erotica, having a sex scene variant that would involve the PC making a choice that is predecided ingame rather than left as an actual choice to the player may be more frustrating than appreciated.

That's why I offered the alternative of granting personality points based on the decision, because then the characterization of the PC is still involved in the scene, and it gives choice back to the player who may prefer to have their normally Hard PC be nice for once, or vice versa, for whatever reason. Whatever you choose, I'll probably love it regardless, I can't wait to play with that tin lizard!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
@Draconoid Yeah... this particular instance seem to be more apt situation to be variations based on personality than what you are proposing, from what I can tell.

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
Though it took a while, it feels good to have finished this project!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think the best way to handle the "choose your own adventure" angle and give the PC personality is just leave it up to the reader to choose which scenes they want to proc. Do you want to pretend to be a slut? Go have sex with literally everyone. Do you hate scenes where the PC is dominated? Don't proc them.

Kind/Misc/Hard variations are nice, but I don't think they have as big an impact as your own headcanon.

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
I think the best way to handle the "choose your own adventure" angle and give the PC personality is just leave it up to the reader to choose which scenes they want to proc. Do you want to pretend to be a slut? Go have sex with literally everyone. Do you hate scenes where the PC is dominated? Don't proc them.

Kind/Misc/Hard variations are nice, but I don't think they have as big an impact as your own headcanon.
Yep, changed that into options for the player.

Reactions: Draconoid

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
Now that he has been renamed, how does one pronounce Chaurmine? It's an interesting name choice.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Like Taur-mine maybe?

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
I was originally going for Carmine, but with a Latin and/or alien twist on the spelling. But it turns out "chaur" is a word in at least one or two languages. And since the pronunciations I can find all say it as "chore", I've taken to pronouncing his name "Chore-mine".

Reactions: Draconoid