[Implemented] Reforged Reaha

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
This one actually has a fairly lengthy history. Back when there were plans to allow Reaha to be Treated, I originally wrote an expansion to allow you to get similar results by using Holstaria instead, but the expansion was dependent on the Treated Reaha expansion and only had two sex scenes of its own. Obviously, said expansion never happened for a variety of reasons.

Years later, over the Christmas break, I took an interest in actually playing through TiTS for the first time in a number of years, and managed to find enough creative spark to throw out everything I'd written and write this instead.

The content is fairly straightforward, so I'm sure you'll have no problem working out how to get through it, but since the wiki editors like to list variations within sex scenes, I thought I'd make it easier on them and provide the source document. Almost every scene has two major variants, using a Physique quotient check to determine the branch. At below 80%, you've made Reaha stronger than you, in which case most scenes will turn into femdom. At above, you've made her your physical equal, in which case most scenes will play into hyping the both of you up.

It's been a long time since I was a regular writer for TiTS, and while I don't plan to be a regular again, hopefully you'll find that my work now is better than my work from back then.