[IMPLEMENTED!] Pleasure Palette: A Naughty Bits Colorizing TF

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
So, here's Pleasure Pallette (shout-outs to Typhlo from the Discord for the name rec.) Permapaint, a TF that Steele can use to give their fun parts a little bit more of a colorful flair.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YUgx0WuXZwM3wPEIWWIURTC4pH6hYh9ZHlIa2tgPbeo/edit?usp=sharing

In the spirit of things like Rainbow Gaze, Pleasure Palette is capable of being toggled between "Terran", "Vibrant", "Metallic" and "Glowing" options to add some variety for all the boys and girls to play around with.
At this point, I'm mostly curious as to whether or not I've missed any colors people might want to see in the TF, along with the usual critique something like this might get.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Lovely pic there Lodestar :D
The writing´s good too :)
At this point, I'm mostly curious as to whether or not I've missed any colors people might want to see in the TF, along with the usual critique something like this might get.
Add aqua. The color you can only get from using the gabilani TF.
Plz.
glowing ember
Awww yisss.
What color is this if I may ask?

Also, I´m just wondering if this is a wip. You title didn´t mention that. And I spotted that the ejaculation only has the auto fellatio variant.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Lovely pic there Lodestar :D
The writing´s good too :)

Add aqua. The color you can only get from using the gabilani TF.
Plz.

Awww yisss.

What color is this if I may ask?

Also, I´m just wondering if this is a wip. You title didn´t mention that. And I spotted that the ejaculation only has the auto fellatio variant.

That makes sense.
May I also suggest "fiery blue"?
'ppreciate the edits/suggestions, Shade. Aqua and fiery blue are now on le menu.
PP's just about done beyond some correction in any repetition, but other than that it could stand to get some color suggestions from the ol' Fenforums peanut gallery.
You brought up an interesting point about the autofellatio variant, though. Thee lazy part of me is inclined to forgo it as part of Steele being "too focused on their nipples", but if people really want an autofellatio variant for the other two colorizing options, I can try and bang 'em out.

Reactions: shadefalcon

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
'ppreciate the edits/suggestions, Shade. Aqua and fiery blue are now on le menu
Much appreciated :D
You brought up an interesting point about the autofellatio variant, though. Thee lazy part of me is inclined to forgo it as part of Steele being "too focused on their nipples", but if people really want an autofellatio variant for the other two colorizing options, I can try and bang 'em out.
Feel no need to put that in the other variants. They're good :)
I was thinking about the fact that the ejaculation part seemed limited to autofellatio.
Looks like I either missed that. Or you finished it.

Last edited:

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Much appreciated :D

Feel no need to put that in the other variants. They're good :)
I was thinking about the fact that the ejaculation part seemed limited to autofellatio.
Looks like I either missed that. Or you finished it.
Ah, you meant that there might not've been a non-fellatio variant. Yeah, that was there before, but it's pretty easy to miss, I'd think.
Decided to add an autofellatio variant to the nipple colorizing anyway, since I couldn't resist the opportunity to have a dumb joke about wasting food for low reflex Steeles.

Reactions: shadefalcon

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Alright, I think I'm just abut done with this baby, barring any suggestions for filling out the color selections. Slapping a "COMPLETE" on the thread title.
Hopefully everything's up to snuff for it to be implemented. I'm sure there are plenty of players who want their Steele's cock(s) to look like a flametongue. And those who didn't before might now.

Edit: I'm thinking this could probably sold by Lessau if no other shops have any room.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
This should probably go in Larris or Busky's shop.
Can you add options for coloring tail genitals? I believe they have their own colors.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
what about the vanae colors? or maybe some light green? id love to give my pc some light green colored cock <3
Added pale green on.

In any case, genitail coloring is in! It's probably a bit lacking scene-wise compared to the other three colorizing options, but I'd like to think it gets the job done. The real fun is what you do with it afterwards.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Its probably going to be added as a part of LL's shop, One and Oni... Until it's finished, i doubt this will be put in.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
How's this progressing, by the way? Any word?
Its probably going to be added as a part of LL's shop, One and Oni... Until it's finished, i doubt this will be put in.
It's finished, but it's a matter of figuring out where it would go. I'm inclined for it to at least temporarily be sold at Lessau's, since there isn't much point making people wait for a whole shop to be finished for sexybit coloring.

Reactions: General Drayfox

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
It's finished, but it's a matter of figuring out where it would go. I'm inclined for it to at least temporarily be sold at Lessau's, since there isn't much point making people wait for a whole shop to be finished for sexybit coloring.
I guess he works for now.
As for price consider somewhere between 1000-3000. I reckon coloring TFs aren't supposed to be all that expensive, but the glowing variations might increase the prices. I'm going off the prices of Ceria's hair coloring services here.

{non-parasitic: Perhaps you should see about finding someone to try them out on soon. {Their bright glow is sure to attract a few curious eyes on your travels…}}
It might be good to put in {if glowing} here. The clearer you portray your message the easier it will be for them to code it in :)

Reactions: Lord Lodestar

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Thanks!! I only ask because I realised you can only have a nyrea-dick in pink, which is a fashion disaster.
Also, all your content is pretty awesome, with the TF items giving much-needed fine-tuning.