[Implemented] Luca, VR lounge owner on Canadia

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Submissive Amazonian fit women are muh fetish tho.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Gratz. Hope to see more for this character in the future. The ideas I came with when she was still Io especially.
Also in the notes section I think there is an error. "Addiction and Submission towards her, probably make a bad end." You meant to write "good end" right?

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Thanks guys. I'm super happy for her getting in.

Gratz. Hope to see more for this character in the future. The ideas I came with when she was still Io especially.
Also in the notes section I think there is an error. "Addiction and Submission towards her, probably make a bad end." You meant to write "good end" right?

When I think a "good end" I think of Nonesuch's bad end for his Carrie Blowjobs doc. Like the game is over for Steele, but its not a bad ending for them. As for Luca I don't know what her "ending" will be.

As for new stuff I have many ideas, and I hope I'll be able to make a post about it within a few weeks.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
So i looked through the doc and i was wondering if the pc could choose certain things like the amazons being female and winning or losing the fight since those vr experiences werent my cup of tea but the store manager is alright but it depends on certain factors like her wanting a submissive steele

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
So i looked through the doc and i was wondering if the pc could choose certain things like the amazons being female and winning or losing the fight since those vr experiences werent my cup of tea but the store manager is alright but it depends on certain factors like her wanting a submissive steele

Using myour phone to reply so forgive some grammar.
1. As of right now I don't have plans to update the two vr scenes I wrtoe.
2. Giving some choices before the vr Sim loads does sound like it could be fun to write.
3. I have two ideas right now for the next vr acenes. Which don't involve futa or dickgirls. And I plan to write them so the PC can choose a predefined avatar or themselff.
4. I don't plan on writing Luca's relationship until I get the Lotus Eater more content. But to answer your question in my mind right now though I think Luca wants a submission Steelw.
5. Thanks for the feedback. Every little bit helps.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Using myour phone to reply so forgive some grammar.
1. As of right now I don't have plans to update the two vr scenes I wrtoe.
2. Giving some choices before the vr Sim loads does sound like it could be fun to write.
3. I have two ideas right now for the next vr acenes. Which don't involve futa or dickgirls. And I plan to write them so the PC can choose a predefined avatar or themselff.
4. I don't plan on writing Luca's relationship until I get the Lotus Eater more content. But to answer your question in my mind right now though I think Luca wants a submission Steelw.
5. Thanks for the feedback. Every little bit helps.

Thats great to hear since i feel the lounge could offer crazy perks aka you do more lust damage with your ass after watching the futa amazons. And congratulations on getting in the game can't wait to see more content from you since despite it not being my cup of tea it was written really well

razamafoo

May 7, 2016
Do you ever plan on writing scenes where the character can get fucked by Luca? maybe even get addicted to her cum like the minotaurs from CoC where you can go into withdrawal or a bad end?

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Do you ever plan on writing scenes where the character can get fucked by Luca? maybe even get addicted to her cum like the minotaurs from CoC where you can go into withdrawal or a bad end?
As much as I love the idea, I think starting a fresh thread in another part of the forum would have been better than necroposting :catte:
+ This post should be moved to "Implemented"

Reactions: Libelous

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016

I haven't been able to write or browse the forums as much as I would like to. But when I was last working on Luca, which was October I think, I made a huge list of things I wanted the PC to do with her. Several variations of addiction are on that list.

Also thanks to whoever moved this thread to implemented

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Oh, at least it's good to know you still have plans for this (interesting) NPC ! I hope you'll be able to finish what you started.
...Also, do you have any treat/gdoc to share? :catte:

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
So happy your back and excited your still working on Luca. I was quite disappointed when she didn't have her sex scenes from when she was still Io, but it's nice to hear that you'll bring them back, with even more along with it. The only thing that has me slightly worried is the amount of work you've planned out for yourself. maybe spread it out a little over a few submmissions.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
This is basically low key corruption. Luca goes from gentle dom to straight up chemical enslavement. Will we at least be able to say no to her or back out once the whole addiction stuff kicks in?

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
As logical as it is, Steele explicitly asks Luca to have a relationship with her, Luca warns them that they'll need some training because her cum is addictive.
Therefore, you either immediately say no to addiction or say yes and proceed, because Steele KNOWS they're gonna get somewhat addicted. After that, it's your choice to either play it smoothly and not push things not to get a bad end, or you make the choice to get completely addicted.

That's written black on white in the gdoc, I don't really know what you mean

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
The relationship and vr Sims are things that I want to write eventually. The random things bit is just stuff I thought might be interesting.

But yeah with the holidays wrapping up I'm hoping to have a bit more free time to write again. No promises though. Also if anyone has any helpful writing articles or advice I'd love to read it.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Imma level with you, I didn't read the doc because I didnt want to spoil it for myself.
Oh, that explains.

The relationship and vr Sims are things that I want to write eventually. The random things bit is just stuff I thought might be interesting.

But yeah with the holidays wrapping up I'm hoping to have a bit more free time to write again. No promises though. Also if anyone has any helpful writing articles or advice I'd love to read it.

I don't have any article, though you could ask Lkynmbr24, Nonesuch, Savin, Fenfen and all those jolly smut writers for advices

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017

PROMISE! Looking forward to it more than drawing my next breath.