[All Implemented] Even More Bored Jumper Love

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
That's up to Fen and/or Savin. The jumpers are the top gang on Zheng Shi, and their leader is the Big Badass on the station, likely the final bawss.

Maybe I'll get to write for him/her too!
really i thought they were small friey scene they're basically the first pirate enemies you come across

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
really i thought they were small friey scene they're basically the first pirate enemies you come across

Ardia lays it out if you talk to her about pirate gangs and it's basically been implied on the Public FenChat discord.

Ardia thinks for a moment. “Well, there’s lots of gangs here. This place is like some sort of pirate haven, a neutral ground for a bunch of different groups. I got captured by the Star Vipers, a bunch of real nasty pieces of work that love their drugs and poisons. I must have gotten stuck with twenty needles before you found me! They’re the ones that take the most pleasure slaves, from what I heard. Then there’s the Cyber Punks, real original guys that love their cybernetic augments and limbs. Rat’s Raiders are probably the least evil, they’re just thieves... though they try and make themselves look altruistic, I don’t buy it. The Corona Lords are psychos that love radiation and plasma... I can’t believe they don’t all kill themselves with the getups they run around in.”

The leaders of the bunch are the Jumpers. They’re laquine bushwackers that love themselves some latex and bondage gear... and jump jets. I think some of them were working with the Vipers that kidnapped me, since I got picked up by a guy with a jetpack.”

Ardia scowls, rubbing at her hip-hugging uniform. “I can’t believe so many different groups are working together as well as they are. Enough to start building that new starship outside... who would have thought pirates could build their own ships! That’s a whole new danger I’d never have thought about before... I figured pirate ships were all stolen.”

“Not anymore. Anyway, learn anything about their leadership?”

“No,” Ardia admits. “Everybody’s ‘boss this’ and ‘chief that.’ Heck, I don’t know if half the pirates even know who they work for. I know the Jumpers are the top gang, so whoever is in charge of them is probably the king of douche mountain here. And he’s on the other side of the new ship there... somewhere.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hey guys, because I'm easily swayed by the power of suggestion, I updated the document one more time. I split the Horse Jumper's bad end (the bed warmer one) and added a scene where you willingly become her slave versus the part where she has you chemically brainwashed. If you'd like to read and comment on it, go for it. Merely CTRL-F > [Yes!!] or [Wait...] to find the appropriate stuff.

Reactions: sor and Jongeedubs

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
With all this laquine goodness I'm hoping the Laquine Ears will get finished soon-ish.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
And also the Musky Pheromones perk is commented out for some reason.

[*interest intensifies*] If that gets uncommented, do you know if we'll be able to keep it even if we TF to something else, the same way we get to keep the Alpha Scent perk or whatever it was called, from the lupine TF?

'cause I need me *ALL* the pheromones

My ultimate goal is to have my Steele walk into a room and everyone in it instantly becomes hornier than they have ever been before (even though that's probably never going to happen in the game, it's a nice fantasy)

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
I'm *really* enjoying the sweat/musk content in these scenes, I'm curious if you have any plans to do something similar in other areas? Also we *do* need more ways to get sweaty other than having to run to New Texas every time :p

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Having sex with the jumpers always gets you sweaty, which is good. When my future project comes along (after rats, generic laquine preg, and my Bianca editing to finally bring that up to my thus-far implemented standards), I'll be working on a jumper follower. Spontaneous, htf-(happy to fuck), and very, very sweaty.

Reactions: sor and MosAnted

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Fenoxo personally coded the original jumper that was finished just two months ago. In time for public release too, just as hoped!! :toot::toot::toot:

Do bear in mind, the way the Bad Ends are set up, they are by the jumper variant! There's one bad end for each of the four jumpers.

https://www.fenoxo.com/backers-jumpers-jumpin/

8C9oIBh.png

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Just taking a small breather from Rats, thought I'd share some details on the future big project as I keep working on Rodenian Sexy Times.

f83143ac06.png

Jumper Waifu will be known as 'Leila' from now, that is the name I'm giving her. She'll be my next big project after I finish Rats and do my other editing + generic laquine preg doc. Other random ideas I have at the moment are a Petplay scene (we need more of those), more ball worship (wearing her nuts like a tiara), you know, the usual. I haven't figured out the Recruitment procedure yet but I don't want to dwell on that. Waiting is good, to see what more of Zheng Shi gets thrown out there.

You don't have to worry about her backstory and all that. I had that ready five minutes from getting Fen's OK on the matter. It'll be up to snuff :)

Anyway just wanted to drop a post somewhere of what's been going on in case you don't frequent the FenChat discord.

Last edited:

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
Pretty sure my character

Pretty sure my character got her legs changed by the tf while I was testing some other sruff

It might've been changed with .210, but when I did my TF back in .200 the leg TF just wouldn't proc. I had to use the Save editor to change them.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I asked DrunkZombie to add in the extra references to the original Jumper win scenes - [TakeHerDick] and [Cowgirl]. If you have Suula genitals then they will be referenced, if you have pheromone sweat it is also referenced.

But more importantly, when you let the doggie-donged Jumper fuck you, she can now knot you. Please enjoy the extra breeding teases.

0c3c744e0a.png

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
William will 'Leila' be a new unique jumper NPC or one of the 4 currently implemented in the game? And if its the second option, will the player be able to choose which jumper version they want, or you going stick to only one of them being recruitable?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
William will 'Leila' be a new unique jumper NPC or one of the 4 currently implemented in the game? And if its the second option, will the player be able to choose which jumper version they want, or you going stick to only one of them being recruitable?

There's two ways this can go and I'm going to leave it up to Fenoxo when I bring my outline to him.

1) The initial envisioning was letting the players choose one of the four jumpers in some way, and thus making that one the locked-in bun, this would allow people to choose the cock + fur aesthetic they want. People like the jumpers as they are now, that's why I leaned on this.

But there are problems with this. For one, there are going to be questions about your jumper lover using the dong designer. That's fair. This also raises recruitment concerns and when and where she should be approached. Going this route means people'd be expecting a lot of art, recolors, and so forth. I think on the logistics side this is really unfeasible.

2) The other solution is to make a fifth, unique laquine part of the gang that you can encounter similar to the way Roz is spawned in, and give her a unique color scheme.

Going this way means that we can have one bun, give her a bunch of dongs much more easily, the works. There's some heavy sacrifice in determining this, no matter which way you go it's not going to be idealistically perfect, but that's the nature of it. People like the piercings, the faces etc, but then we wouldn't have access to other things. This route would make things flow a lot better, but it means giving up on the jumpers that people really like as is from the art standpoint.

I don't want to dwell on the recruitment right now, nor this piece of the puzzle. I will bring news when I have Fen's input on this in the future.

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
There's two ways this can go and I'm going to leave it up to Fenoxo when I bring my outline to him.

1) The initial envisioning was letting the players choose one of the four jumpers in some way, and thus making that one the locked-in bun, this would allow people to choose the cock + fur aesthetic they want. People like the jumpers as they are now, that's why I leaned on this.

But there are problems with this. For one, there are going to be questions about your jumper lover using the dong designer. That's fair. This also raises recruitment concerns and when and where she should be approached. Going this route means people'd be expecting a lot of art, recolors, and so forth. I think on the logistics side this is really unfeasible.

2) The other solution is to make a fifth, unique laquine part of the gang that you can encounter similar to the way Roz is spawned in, and give her a unique color scheme.

Going this way means that we can have one bun, give her a bunch of dongs much more easily, the works. There's some heavy sacrifice in determining this, no matter which way you go it's not going to be idealistically perfect, but that's the nature of it. People like the piercings, the faces etc, but then we wouldn't have access to other things. This route would make things flow a lot better, but it means giving up on the jumpers that people really like as is from the art standpoint.

I don't want to dwell on the recruitment right now, nor this piece of the puzzle. I will bring news when I have Fen's input on this in the future.

Regarding the dick, maybe it can be worked around the Dong Designer on the ship, once we get the option to upgrade the firmware, we could have the option of changing her dick shape?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I've decided to go with Option 1, the original idea: You will be able to, somehow, choose your own bun out of the four when recruiting a bunny. I will come up with the method when I write the doc someday. We'll see where the dong designer options go, but if we end up using it, it'll be limited to the four options already available: you could change her between horse, dog, human, and cat dicks.

I don't think the art will be able to catch up to the sheer amount of recolors for that mechanic but it's still the right choice: people need to be able to choose the bun they like most at the very least.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
I've decided to go with Option 1, the original idea: You will be able to, somehow, choose your own bun out of the four when recruiting a bunny. I will come up with the method when I write the doc someday. We'll see where the dong designer options go, but if we end up using it, it'll be limited to the four options already available: you could change her between horse, dog, human, and cat dicks.

I don't think the art will be able to catch up to the sheer amount of recolors for that mechanic but it's still the right choice: people need to be able to choose the bun they like most at the very least.
well Judy variant it is then

Esh

Jul 1, 2016
Honestly, you don't even have to have Leila let you choose her wang type. I think it's a little trite that people continually ask/demand for Steele to be able to customize their partner's genitalia.

Like, would you get your dick or pussy pierced in the way your partner wanted even though it wasn't something you were into? Would you massively change your grooming habits, or consider getting surgery to modify how you looked? Proooobably not.

Also: if the buns DO get a dick mod option, I'd strongly suggest you have it all be a SINGULAR one instead? She's probably plenty strong-willed enough to not be swayed, it would simplify the art, AND if you had a specific like for one dick type yourself they could all optionally go between their native dongs and their custom one.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Honestly, you don't even have to have Leila let you choose her wang type. I think it's a little trite that people continually ask/demand for Steele to be able to customize their partner's genitalia.

Like, would you get your dick or pussy pierced in the way your partner wanted even though it wasn't something you were into? Would you massively change your grooming habits, or consider getting surgery to modify how you looked? Proooobably not.

Also: if the buns DO get a dick mod option, I'd strongly suggest you have it all be a SINGULAR one instead? She's probably plenty strong-willed enough to not be swayed, it would simplify the art, AND if you had a specific like for one dick type yourself they could all optionally go between their native dongs and their custom one.
Well I mean its a bit different in TiTS since it isn't permanent, difficult or costly in most cases. In most cases its as simple as taking a pill, sucking on a lolipop or wearing a headband for a day. While I still agree with them having preference in general most transformative wouldn't make much difference e.g. having chocolate milk or honey instead of normal milk.

Also the NPC's we can mod, what we can mod about them and sometimes why (if I can remember):
Reaha change milk flavor and also give her anusoft once
Lerris milk, milk flavour, larger tits and a cunt, but she is already saving for that the latter two
Shade milk and flavour dosen't make sense considering she is a bounty hunter
Bess basically everything but she is sex robot built so ehh I guess
Slyvie dick who can get it removed whenever she feels like it for basically free
Penny dick who want to be a futa
Shekka dick who has no issues with having a dick
Tuuva tf current dick to horse dick
Del horse dick seems happy to have a dick again after what Beth does
Ardia tf to horse dick and anusoft she is a alpha Dzaan and a slave so likely a good thing
Erika anusoft once only
Lund anusoft after breaking him in
And that's it to my knowledge everyone else we just end up buying them the mods they already want but can't afford yet.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
More importantly the Dong Designer is as definitive a party device as they come. You can freely switch between any dick in its programming whenever you want with no downsides, period. It's also in the enemy's name: bored jumper. They have nothing better to do than try out new dicks other than their natural horsecocks on slaves.

Well, 90% no downsides. There's potential for your dick to split into two.

But can you really say that's a downside :catte:

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
More importantly the Dong Designer is as definitive a party device as they come. You can freely switch between any dick in its programming whenever you want with no downsides, period. It's also in the enemy's name: bored jumper. They have nothing better to do than try out new dicks other than their natural horsecocks on slaves.

Well, 90% no downsides. There's potential for your dick to split into two.

But can you really say that's a downside :catte:
that just made me think of a board jumper that got her dick split

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I've jokingly commented that I would make a poll like this so I finally did. The vote is to decide on what bunny is the most liked. It won't affect anything since you can choose which bun you will recruit and it is always Leila, but I have always been curious what people like most. Cream Bun is, according to Discord over the past months, pretty popular.

https://www.strawpoll.me/16562898

You don't have to factor in any written scenes to this just what aesthetic you enjoy the most.

Last edited: