[All Implemented] Even More Bored Jumper Love

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
edit: Thread's over, everything's done :)

The first three scenes I submitted for the Jumper seem to be alright, though there will be some extra references I add to it before throwing that and this doc on his pile. Those extra references are just extra lines like making sure the dog Jumper's knot is used. With any luck I will have the most important stuff ready for public release, too, so that there's plenty to enjoy for July.

Anyway, In light of those scenes I wrote being accepted I started working on rounding out the Bored Jumper's scenes and fleshing her out fully. It's like I said, I just enjoy the NPC. In this document are my four remaining plans, for anyone who would like to read, comment, and critique.

[Submitted] Even More Bored Jumper Love

My plans are:

• [Blow Her] Win Scene. Implemented. You will be able to dom the Jumper and deny her orgasm, or suck her off, choose where she cums, or use Throbb on her just before climax for fun.
  • A Ship Encounter. DISCARDED (New idea came up: potential Jumper waifu. This idea is 86'd in favor of potential future Jumper follower/lover) I need to talk to Fen about this and see if he is on board with it. It might be going too far. But should it be allowed, after beating 5 Jumpers, the Jumper the player sexed last will stop by the player's ship and ask for sweaty sex in the bedroom. (Fen is adding the Jumpsuit to her drops)
  • Bad Ends and Loss Scenes. Implemented. Losing to the Bored Jumpers 5 consecutive times will result in a bad end. There are two new loss scenes that will be used starting from the 3rd loss. I plan on having variable bad ends for each of the 4 Jumper variants.
  • Laquine Pregnancy. Implemented. Fen made a comment about having Laquine pregnancy in the game as a result of my Heat Sex scene. If I am to work on this, it will be the very last thing I do and you shouldn't expect it for a long time anyway :p I haven't researched any docs on Pregnancy content either, so I'm not yet equipped for it.

Well, that's that. If you like it, hopefully it will make the cut. In addition to a potential sexy jumpsuit attire, I thought it'd be great if you could get her Beret too.

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I threw the doc on Fen's pile so he can get a look at the Win, Loss, and Bad End scenes at the very least. It may not make public but yeah, those are all done and sadly it took a bit longer than I wanted.

I'll throw a couple more words at the Ship Encounter for fun in case he's cool with it. But, next up is to go back to the original scenes and compile all my typos and parser screw-ups to get fixed and throw the extra refs on for future addition.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
aw man... Now it's gonna be hard to justify not wearing this thing when it's so amazing

I don't think latex is sexy, but I might wear this just because of its stats... Hopefully a competing item will show up that isn't latex-y

Reactions: Kesil

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I'm curious; what are the bad ends, and how do they vary by variant?

After losing enough times to the Jumpers my idea was that, since they've all started sexing the PC relentlessly, they know who he/she is. There's a little mind-breaking going on during this where the PC becomes addicted to their scents and dominance. On the last loss they reveal they had a bet going on, that whoever the one to beat you again would get to keep you.

Bad End 1: jumperHorse - Bed Warmer
  • PC is chemically brainwashed and turned into a loyal love slave for the jumper.
Bad End 2: jumperDog - Gang's Pet
  • PC is abducted by a dommy jumper, collared, and is fucked by every jumper on her daily routine, being broken. Day ends with being knotted by her.
Bad End 3: jumperCat - Property
  • PC is added to the labor stock and used as a slave for the duration of the 5 gangs' operations, being fucked exclusively by the jumper. Then at the end, they're sold and taken by other pirates.
"Bad" End 4: jumperTerran - Gift
  • PC is given to the laquine's captain and they can choose whether or not to fall in as a new jumper (tf'd and all) or be kicked nude out the airlock.
To be honest I don't know if some of these are implementable, particularly 4. I don't know how Zheng Shi ends and I was just smashing out writing at the time. But Fen also got a commission from the artist Liliruru on a laquine and I came up with it from there.

If I were only allowed to keep one end, it'd be #1. I need to revisit 3 and 4 while I have the time since there's some new facts and flags they have to account for.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
After losing enough times to the Jumpers my idea was that, since they've all started sexing the PC relentlessly, they know who he/she is. There's a little mind-breaking going on during this where the PC becomes addicted to their scents and dominance. On the last loss they reveal they had a bet going on, that whoever the one to beat you again would get to keep you.

Bad End 1: jumperHorse - Bed Warmer
  • PC is chemically brainwashed and turned into a loyal love slave for the jumper.
Bad End 2: jumperDog - Gang's Pet
  • PC is abducted by a dommy jumper, collared, and is fucked by every jumper on her daily routine, being broken. Day ends with being knotted by her.
Bad End 3: jumperCat - Property
  • PC is added to the labor stock and used as a slave for the duration of the 5 gangs' operations, being fucked exclusively by the jumper. Then at the end, they're sold and taken by other pirates.
"Bad" End 4: jumperTerran - Gift
  • PC is given to the laquine's captain and they can choose whether or not to fall in as a new jumper (tf'd and all) or be kicked nude out the airlock.
To be honest I don't know if some of these are implementable, particularly 4. I don't know how Zheng Shi ends and I was just smashing out writing at the time. But Fen also got a commission from the artist Liliruru on a laquine and I came up with it from there.

If I were only allowed to keep one end, it'd be #1. I need to revisit 3 and 4 while I have the time since there's some new facts and flags they have to account for.
I see. Thank you for explaining. Personally, I think this variety of ends is a bit of an overkill; I would personally make the "Bed Warmer" ending the sole ending, but flavor it differently depending on the triggering jumper. For example, the Horsecocked one is much more "charged up" in terms of libido and so the PC is her frequently inflated cum-dumpster; with an emphasis on cum-worship, cum-feeding and cum-painting. Meanwhile, the Dogcocked one is actually more tender at heart, and so whilst she still keeps the PC knotted to her in place and shows them off, she also is more affectionate even as she makes them her exhibitionism toy. Just my two cents.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I see. Thank you for explaining. Personally, I think this variety of ends is a bit of an overkill; I would personally make the "Bed Warmer" ending the sole ending, but flavor it differently depending on the triggering jumper. For example, the Horsecocked one is much more "charged up" in terms of libido and so the PC is her frequently inflated cum-dumpster; with an emphasis on cum-worship, cum-feeding and cum-painting. Meanwhile, the Dogcocked one is actually more tender at heart, and so whilst she still keeps the PC knotted to her in place and shows them off, she also is more affectionate even as she makes them her exhibitionism toy. Just my two cents.

Those aren't bad ideas. After I finish with something tonight I need to take a day or two to work on outside-TiTS work. Right now I'm working on a Rat's Raiders encounter and I'm running the outline past Fen so I know if I'm going in the right direction, and if it seems decent it'll be my focus until it's done (and there will be a thread).

It'll be a long while before he sees this submission and I think I can get all that done well before he sees these Bad Ends. And when I return to this document, Franks also showed me his RiyaPreg doc, so I'll also write out generic Laquine preg with special little events for the jumper that you knock up and vice versa.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Really like the document so far. Nice that there is naga and taur support, only suggestion I have is that in the Deny her scene can we get a option near the end to either finish them off for doing a good job, continue with the original ending or if you are feeling extra mean hold them still until they calm down making them watch the entire time before leaving.

Next even though I don't particularly enjoy bad ends/loss scenes I have to admit the 4th loss scene is really fun even better for taking into account Taur PC's and what can be done with that, I just wish I could do that to NPC's myself. The multiple bad ends are also good with the human jumper being my favorite, with Gang Pet in 2nd Bed Warmer in 3rd and Property last. Property is last simply because at the end you just get sent away and that's it and Bed Warmer is third due to the complete memory wipe. Gang pet doesn't really have much wrong with it, though I wish it was more personal pet than gang pet. And human Jumper is my favorite because I always like the not bad, bad ends. Kinda wish there was a ending for if you are a Taur, that expands upon the scenario that happens in the 4th loss scene.

sor

Dec 4, 2017
Hey William is there any to keep one of the 4 jumper ex( you df the j.terran she look at you two see what you will do to her next a idea pops in your head she sems to be sexy arduous and you df her so many time it well be nice to have her on the ship to keep her as a slave to emt yours sexy arduous in her) i know my spilling deeds work but at lets you getting the idea

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hey William is there any to keep one of the 4 jumper ex( you df the j.terran she look at you two see what you will do to her next a idea pops in your head she sems to be sexy arduous and you df her so many time it well be nice to have her on the ship to keep her as a slave to emt yours sexy arduous in her) i know my spilling deeds work but at lets you getting the idea

Fen specifically said not to waifu the jumpers.

(even though that's already happened :^)

sor

Dec 4, 2017
Fen specifically said not to waifu the jumpers.

(even though that's already happened :^)
yeah but i did ask fen about it he Said it a good idea but not now but maybe in the future

you can ask him about it, it was one of his stream

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
yeah but i did ask fen about it he Said it a good idea but not now but maybe in the future

you can ask him about it, it was one of his stream

f4178d403d.png

Let me just... file that away for future reference. :oops::oops::oops::oops:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Maybe you could make it so we can choose which type of cock she has? Like how they did it with Jack/Jill, where it cuts off just before staying their gender.

Just a thought.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Okay, this thread deserves an update now, especially as it's been in a really odd place since I started it :p

Fen did get a look at the win scene, the loss scenes, and the bad ends. Sounds usable. All of this might make it in for next public but you never know, no big deal either way. I just finished editing, checking, etc, and adding a fork to [Deny Her] based on Shiranui's suggestion. Now, I am going to can the Ship Encounter idea in light of potential jumper waifu. I never engaged that because it had been in limbo judgment-wise from Fen, and I kinda drifted off to do the commission in July and then rrrrRats. Again, no harm, especially as a more powerful idea has surfaced in that above-posted pic.

This thread is not over however!! I am going to keep this open for when I come back to do Laquine Pregnancy, and don't worry, that will happen. I said I'd do it, and if I announce I'm going to do something like what is posted in the OP, I'm going to do it! Stay tuned for that after I finish rats, which are coming along decently. Could be faster on my sex scene writing sometimes but you know :catte:

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Yay I contributed and got mentioned, I feel special :). Looking forward to seeing this in the game and I can't wait to have my own pet slut bunny, that I can tease, torment and play with.

Reactions: Dark67titan

RhapsodicHotshot

Jul 7, 2018
So can we choose the jumper waifu or will it only be one of them preselected, I would prefer the human one if possible. Chocolate colour is sexier that just grey.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
So can we choose the jumper waifu or will it only be one of them preselected, I would prefer the human one if possible. Chocolate colour is sexier that just grey.

It'll be a long time before we figure that out. I imagine Fen would only approve of it as post-Zheng Shi content. I'll talk to him about it in the future, particularly after I finish rats and such.

Early theories on my part see it being a surprise of an event almost and you can just choose something something "What color is her fur?" / "Shape of the bulge in her suit?"

It'd be a matter of choosing what you want, giving them all a unique name, and they're all the same person just the aesthetic you want.

And in a Steele Tech uniform :p

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
It'll be a long time before we figure that out. I imagine Fen would only approve of it as post-Zheng Shi content. I'll talk to him about it in the future, particularly after I finish rats and such.

Early theories on my part see it being a surprise of an event almost and you can just choose something something "What color is her fur?" / "Shape of the bulge in her suit?"

It'd be a matter of choosing what you want, giving them all a unique name, and they're all the same person just the aesthetic you want.

And in a Steele Tech uniform :p

Would there be any possibility of having one with a vagina instead of a dick? I kinda assume "no" since then you can't assume their genitals when writing, but... I figured it doesn't hurt to ask

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
A jumper follower would be really big and good (despite, you know, being another herm in the grand scheme of things, I know some people tend to grumble about that) because Steele cannot get a crew member who A) doms them and B) has a cock they're willing to use on their own initiative. Kase wants to be dommed, and Sera is a sub on board. They're the only two with cocks and they answer to the PC.

cough Bess/Ben doesn't count cough

A jumper follower & lover, I have envisioned, would have a sub scale, and you can submit to her, have her call you a bunch of pet names in bed, and would have a lot of blurbs and interactions between certain crew members and on the planets you visit.I would absolutely be willing to maintain that side with a couple of paragraphs.

She would also frequently ask for sex a bit like Celise, but if you're being subby she can start forcing the matter. Probably. Because I also love getting dommed, I also foresee the penultimate sort of interaction with a bunny on board as her ambushing you and throwing you on your bed for a good fuck if you are submitting to her, and vice versa if you like taking her for a ride. Maybe a couple threesomes between others like Anno, of course, you just come back from a hard day on the rush and your ship smells like randy dog and rabbit.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
So will the bunny girl be a switch or is she a straight up dom? and does steele have to be subby to gain her as a follower and get certain scenes such as threesomes ect

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
So will the bunny girl be a switch or is she a straight up dom? and does steele have to be subby to gain her as a follower and get certain scenes such as threesomes ect

Naw, you'll get to choose which bunny you want to bring aboard. Her personality will lean dom but as the win scenes indicate, she gives and takes in equal measure. Your interactions afterward will decide how subby or dommy you are with her. She's a slut if you take charge, and she'll 'own' you if you let her take the lead.