[Implemented] Hardlight Anti-grav Panties (They are a thong now)

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Hello,

UPDATE: It is done... and in. I submitted the doc. Thanks to everyone who helped with the editing and a special shoutout to @RanmaChan.

This is my first submission so I'm going for something simple.

So, Inspired by @thaumx 's HL jock, I wanted to make panties a thong that goes with the HL bra and are geared towards female PCs more. I also got carried away in my "creativity" and decided to have them it capable of producing dildos that can stuff the PC to constantly tease them... and vibrate for even more teasing.

Without further ado, the doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mOaka9OgeAieTb1T5MmK9t_ob6U5w2CnQxOqvjRsCGA/edit?usp=sharing

I still have to finish the vibration stuff and add blurbs, so this is more of a first draft really.

UPDATE 2: Done. Editors pls.

UPDATE 1:
Just finished the vibration activation scene and half the blurbs. Now I only have to finish the remaining blurbs and add the vibration orgasm scene.Should be done by tomorrow or after tomorrow.

Last edited:

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
This is a really cool idea. I'd love to see a special scene for orgasming in public from the vibration function being left on too long, especially if there's a variant for low-exhibitionist PCs trying not to orgasm (and failing of course.) Even if you just have it keep you at max arousal though, this will still speak to my fetishes on a profound level. I'm looking forward to this!

Reactions: Zavos

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
I am already planning to write orgasm scenes if the PC reaches max lust with vibrations on.

Thanks everyone ;*

Reactions: Night Trap

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
This will also help all those low libido peeps build up lust faster after a sex scene without having to spam the rest button. Me loves this! :yes:

thaumx

Dec 19, 2016
Guam
Inspired by @thaumx 's HL jock

Thanks AHornyPanda, I'm really happy my tiny contribution helped spark your creativity. I have to give props to the original HL Bra, it was one of the things I ran into in TiTS that made me go "Wow, that's a pretty cool idea". It seemed like an obvious choice for my first trial submission. It's awesome that you're making a more feminine variant with some pretty neat ideas for functionality. I was originally imagining something aimed toward male and futa characters, but your version seems more apt for futas unless they have supersized equipment. Might be an opportunity there for a "combo item", or simply adding the jock functions to your panties, for players with herm characters. Feel free to use my stuff if you want, I'm a bit busy working on Lapinaras to do anything myself.

Pichi

Mar 28, 2016
Finally a new strap-on equipped undergarment, and it matches the HL-bra! Thanks!

thaumx

Dec 19, 2016
Guam
I like this idea, might work on it.
Cool! Maybe name it something like Hardlight AntiGravity Thong? Tried to come up with an underwear name that was more unisex/futasex. Of course, pick whatever name you like!

I'm getting close to finishing the Lapinara content, though I'm forced to take a break from working on it for a day or two due to IRL stuff. I'll try and swing by again when I'm done with it though, and see if I can't contribute anything.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
You know, I think panties will suit the fusion more and thong suits what I'm doing now more.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Soooo, my small idea turned into a 5000 word document because fuck scope.

Anyways It is complete now. I'd appreciate if anyone can go over it and catch any mistakes that might've slipped me.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Alright, I have gone through and made a number of suggestions and edits. Good luck with this, I hope it gets in!

Thank you so much for catching all my blunders. I also really like pretty much all your suggestions.

I will submit it tomorrow, just in case anyone else wants to review it. Also, submitting is messaging savin and fen, right?

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Yeees! Sorely needed to match the HL-Grav Bra. Plus it comes with additional functions too! Just finished reading the entirety of the doc, and it is hot! Whoo! Hope this comes out in the upcoming public patch.

Reactions: AHornyPanda

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Congrats on the quick implementation! Many fem/herm Steeles shall rejoice! :toot::toot::toot:

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
@NotYouNorI They are in and so is the orgasm scene. I haven't seen the blurbs in the few test walks I took but I didn't have a chance to play much.

P.S. to access the functions you need to access interact from the inventory menu after wearing the thong.

EPICARICACY

Oct 21, 2015
@NotYouNorI They are in and so is the orgasm scene. I haven't seen the blurbs in the few test walks I took but I didn't have a chance to play much.

P.S. to access the functions you need to access interact from the inventory menu after wearing the thong.

How do we acquire it? I just got the public update and went to the shop, no hard-light thong shows in inventory.

irioth

May 12, 2016
This is a really great item that helped me settle the uncertainty between super-sexy undergartment and strapon-enabled undergartment, freeing me a slot in a space-starved inventory, with the nifty added bonus of internal-dildo option for sexy fun times. I love it.

Reactions: AHornyPanda

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
how do you get malfunctioning ones repaired?