New Frostwyrm Content Thread! [Current Project: Flurry The Frostwyrm (Implemented!)]

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Frosty's currently on the bugtesting phase. I'm poking her with as many variables as I can to see what breaks, and I'm sending my findings to Jacques for him to fix. Depending on how he prioritizes Frosty (and he's already gone through a handful of the minor bugs, which includes punctuation and spacing issues, etc), we should be on schedule for the end of May at the very latest.

Quiet Coyote is currently on vacation, and he didn't have the time to work in the transformative or the holiday event, which will both come later after release.

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I just wanna finally Slay, I mean Lay that dragon.

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
TF and Holiday event will come after i've had enough of a break to go back to it.

From a self-reflective standpoint, i'm glad i did the project, and i am happily ready to do more in the future. While it wasn't the smartest thing to be taking a complicated project, i feel happy that i did it, and i await the word of more experienced people to tell me how i can continue from here.

Tl;dr amateur coder is happy and taking a much needed vacation

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
TF and Holiday event will come after I've had enough of a break to go back to it.

From a self-reflective standpoint, I'm glad I did the project, and I am happily ready to do more in the future. While it wasn't the smartest thing to be taking a complicated project, I feel happy that I did it, and I await the word of more experienced people to tell me how I can continue from here.

Tl;dr amateur coder is happy and taking a much-needed vacation
Hell, I would call this a seriously impressive feat for an amateur coder to take on a project this size and complete it before the next pub patch.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Quiet Coyote went away on vacation for a while and wasn't available to debug, so we gave the task to Jacques. I gave him the list of all the bugs I could find on the 23rd, but he didn't get to work on them until the Monday after. Long story short, Jacques told me that he's working to get it done by the weekend, and in time for the next public patch.

I know I keep whipping promises and deadlines around, but, you know, it turns out that Frosty is one hell of a project to code!

Reactions: Gizmo1206 and Nnxx

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I think it's time for a change of title for this thread.

It's been a hell of a journey, and a long-ass wait, but it's finally time to repopulate Uveto with Frostwyrms. I hope you enjoy the content!

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I personally do :catte:

One question, have you saved the pre-changed / deleted scenes somewhere we can read them or are they gone for good?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I think it's time for a change of title for this thread.

It's been a hell of a journey, and a long-ass wait, but it's finally time to repopulate Uveto with Frostwyrms. I hope you enjoy the content!

So uh...
First Womb
* Belly, Size Rating: 0
* Pregnancy, Type: Takhisis, Eggs
* Pregnancy, Gestation Time: 109 days 14 hours 22 minutes
* Pregnancy, Egg Count: 1
Second Womb
* Pregnancy, Gestation Time: 110 days 16 hours 21 minutes
Third Womb
* Pregnancy, Gestation Time: 111 days 7 hours 25 minutes

...having Frosty's eggnancies this close to each other isn't going to break anything right?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I personally do :catte:

One question, have you saved the pre-changed / deleted scenes somewhere we can read them or are they gone for good?
The original doc with the unchanged content is still on the OP of this thread.

Reactions: Freed85

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
My Steele finally laid her first clutch of Frosty's eggs (120 days is a long time with no cheats and limited time IRL). Holy hell, even though I've read the doc it's always so much better in-game. The Frostwyrm expansion is probably the one side-quest/ending where I could honestly say I can see myself ending the current game and being happy with the result.

Of course, there's that thing where you have to spend an additional 8 months doing nothing when you could be laying more eggs...but what are you gonna do?

97 kids to go :catte:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
She isn't, no. It's supposed to be one for her and one for you.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Is there something special you need to do after getting the required few in order to dick them? The option doesn't display for me.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
If you're playing on the public build, the button to breed with them is being overwritten by one of the other buttons, making it inaccessible. It's been fixed in the backer builds and it'll be fixed on the next public build.

If you're playing on a backer build, that sounds like a bug to me, and you should report it.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Question is there a Frostwyrm TF implemented if so how do you get it?
it's written but not yet implemented, and also is not B's creation.

To get it, when it comes out, you either take a blood sample from Frosty after beating her (locking out of her content), or ask for it once you're an item. You get the quest for the whole thing from the doctor at the Steele research base.