New Frostwyrm Content Thread! [Current Project: Flurry The Frostwyrm (Implemented!)]

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
I personally wouldn't die from a lack of adult kip content, and I love the base content too much for a total loss of the babies. Maybe an "Incest or No Incest" button and a 365-day lock on kipcest could fix most of the problems?

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I personally wouldn't die from a lack of adult kip content, and I love the base content too much for a total loss of the babies. Maybe an "Incest or No Incest" button and a 365-day lock on kipcest could fix most of the problems?
No because Fen's problem is the content itself.

I really thought that it was adorable how every kip wanted their mom for themselves :c

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I've... said twice that there's more to it than it just not being his thing.

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
he probably doesn't have plans farther than the TF, since he's already okayed most of what B wrote

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
As has been said. it's not Fen's taste that's the entirety of the reason behind them getting the axe.

Reactions: Libelous

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's just the incest scenes that are being an issue. He thought that the talk scenes were "cute as hell" and he was okay with the Good End.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
It's just the incest scenes that are being an issue. He thought that the talk scenes were "cute as hell" and he was okay with the Good End.

At least there's that.

RIP getting gang-banged by the kips, though :(

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
it's more a problem with the immaturity of the kips, they were conception to fucking within a year, patreon might've had a problem with that, so it's cut. that's what i'm taking from it

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Here's the sequence of events on Frosty's reviewing and "approval." Keep in mind, this is the sequence of events as I remember and understand them; there is at least one point in the conversation where our messages and meanings got crossed and someone else might have a different understanding of how it went.
  • Fen gave the Frostwyrm's main content a once over and loved just about all of it, but got a few red flags when he got to the part where the PC ogles their maturing daughter after only having been out of the egg for four months. On top of parent-child incest not being his thing (and even though established writers like myself can have a bit of leeway with our submitted content, it's still his game, and, if a fetish is blacklisted, we have to play by the same rules as everyone else), he was worried that Patreon might target TiTS for its questionable content, i.e. the incest. On top of that, the kips would only be about four months old before they became mature, which introduces the whole "1,000 year-old loli / 1 year-old seductress" dilemma that has no easy answers.
  • The game has incest already in it, but for the most part, it wouldn't have been difficult to add the word "step-" to every familial relation that used the fetish. For example, calling Kiro and Kally step-sisters rather than blood-sisters would be as easy as Ctrl+H. That... wouldn't be quite so simple to say with the Frostwyrm's content.
    • He also said that the incest content already in the game required a ton of steps to properly achieve - for example, you must know Kiro, and she must trust you enough to invite you to Canadia Station, and when you get there, there are a ton of decisions and forks-in-the-path that you need to take before getting to the sister-on-sister stuff.
      • I thought I managed to talk him down from those two points, saying that if Patreon wanted to target TiTS for its content, it likely would have done so long ago. On top of that, the Frostwyrm's incest content is hardly easy to obtain either: the PC needs to make it all the way to Uveto, which is a huge timesink, and they need to defeat the Frostwyrm three times, which requires a very high level and great gear. And for the maturity thing, the Venus Pitchers and Queen of the Deep have similar content (although you don't have sex with the Queen's offspring). CoC also had it in abundance, with the PC popping out minotaurs and them sexually maturing in the space of a few minutes, although those arguments aren't really applicable becuase CoC was a different setting, and it was not at the mercy of a payment processor's terms of service.
      • This is the part where we might have had some miscommunication: Fen said that those were good points, and then gave me a checklist of changes I needed to make to the content for him to approve it. Among them is to make the kips not so sexually-forward or -minded (every talk scene ended with your oldest daughter trying to jump your bones); to remove what was basically ogling on their maturing daughters; to try and make them come off as more mentally mature; and, and this is the big one, "not force the PC into an incestuous relationship with their daughters."
      • When he said "those were good points" and "don't force the PC into doing stuff," what I thought he was saying was that he was giving me the chance to rescue the content by giving them a yes-or-no option. So I made a new, private document with all the changes I thought he wanted, and got him to look it over. He later tells me that those weren't the changes that he wanted, but that his own communication might have been a bit blurry because he was sleep-deprived.
      • tl;dr: He was frustrated at our crossed wires, but in the end, he's approved the Frostwyrm's content, including the incest scenes. However, he said that he's going to blacklist parent-child incest content after this, and he doesn't want to code it, so it's going to be up to someone else to get it done.
Frankly, I feel kind of bad about the whole thing. I guess I'm happy that I managed to convince him to allow the content as-is, and that my skills, and the preceding content in the document (i.e. Frosty), were apparently exceptional enough to make the cut. But I also feel like a bum for getting him to begrudgingly agree to put content he isn't satisfied or completely secure with into the game. I wanted the content to make it in, not only because I wrote it, but because there's a ton of hype (at least, comparative to some other TiTS projects, I think) behind this expansion pack and I don't want people to be left disappointed when such a huge swath of it would be cut out.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That sounds like quite the clusterfuck, but it does rather clarify things rather nicely. Kinda a shame that such content is getting blacklisted in the future but after what this headache appears to be I don't exactly blame Fen.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
I hope we get a detailed post in the future about the rule changes for incest content. It's a super common fetish (far more common than a lot of the heavily featured content in TiTs), so it would be a shame if writers shy away from it because they don't want it to be stone walled.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
it's more a problem with the immaturity of the kips, they were conception to fucking within a year, patreon might've had a problem with that, so it's cut. that's what i'm taking from it
True. In CoC, we could pull the "magical maturity" card. Not so much here. Plus, back then we didn't have to conform in order to avoid the possibility of getting the main source of monetary support getting pulled away from us.

Also, in all honesty, there wasn't really that much incest stuff in CoC. There was the minotaurs, Tamini's daughters, Sophies daughters, that one dream sequence, and Helias daughter, but that last one doesnt really count cause you can only do it if you have her use a surrogate father. So really, we're not missing out on too much.

Last edited:

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
It sucks what happened, but it what it is, at least your work wasnt wasted and itll be put into the game in its entirety. Im now just sad that we are now probably not gonna see our Eldest Daughter becoming part of the crew now.

In all honesty, I was looking forward to that a tad bit more.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It sucks what happened, but it what it is, at least your work wasnt wasted and itll be put into the game in its entirety. Im now just sad that we are now probably not gonna see our Eldest Daughter becoming part of the crew now.

In all honesty, I was looking forward to that a tad bit more.
Wasn't the idea that it was one of your other daughters and that she thought you couldn't tell them apart beyond the first couple?

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Wasn't the idea that it was one of your other daughters and that she thought you couldn't tell them apart beyond the first couple?

Maybe, but I thought you always talk to your eldest in the scenes. So I inferred that that her being the one you spend the most time with, she'd be the one you bring along.

Unless, say after 5 births a Kip is born with Unique traits that has their own thing going for them. But right now, that's in a bit of a limbo.

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
he was worried that Patreon might target TiTS for its questionable content, i.e. the incest.
I dont think Fen or anyone should be nervous about TiTS being kicked off patreon. I remember breeding season was on patreon before it went under, and it had loli, pseudo-bestiallity, incest and it was making 40k a month.

he said that he's going to blacklist parent-child incest content
I remember you saying somewhere that you wanted to write steele's mom. Does this new ban apply to mother-steele content too? I feel I know what the answer is going to be, but I have to hope. Will you still write her even if she cant be sexed?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I remember you saying somewhere that you wanted to write steele's mom. Does this new ban apply to mother-steele content too? I feel I know what the answer is going to be, but I have to hope. Will you still write her even if she cant be sexed?

I mean, I can try pitching the idea, but the odds aren't looking good.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I dont think Fen or anyone should be nervous about TiTS being kicked off patreon. I remember breeding season was on patreon before it went under, and it had loli, pseudo-bestiallity, incest and it was making 40k a month.

That was before the investors for Patreon decided changes needed to be made and then patreon became all draconian about what content they'll allow on their platform.

Anyways this isn't a discussion for this thread.

D

Deleted member 15512

I mean, I can try pitching the idea, but the odds aren't looking good.
I've seen in other threads that Steele's mom was specifically left out to avoid the inevitable momthirst.

D

Deleted member 15512

Pretty sure the only reason why we got away with Shade and Astra is cause we are only half and quarter siblings, respectively, and the fact that with Shade, we never actually penetrate her; just her tail. So we get away on a bit of a technicality.

And Astra? There are scenes for her now?

EDT: Well, except for during the holiday content. Shade and Steele do it naturally then.

Last edited by a moderator:

adev

Apr 27, 2017
I'm a bit late to the party, but can I suggest that you go over the possible scenes for the first visit again and clarify/amend wrt the following points:
- player chars can have multiple wombs - what does if pregnant mean and what is the result of the accept scene: one pregnancy/full pregnancy/all empty wombs?
- the player 'equipment' can change, you accounted for that in the anal parts but this is also relevant for the fw vaginal part - is first time first time vaginal or first visit sex. Sometimes this is clear from context, sometimes it works for both interpretations and some paragraphs mix it eg:
Code:
[if {First time}[fw.name] freezes up, unaccustomed to the sensation herself. You don’t proceed at first, letting her
dictate the pace. She cranes her long neck upward, her tongue slipping out and gliding across her muzzle again.
<i>You will breed me,</i> she commands again, far less intense this time.]

[if {Not first time}<i>I have been robbed of this for many solar years,</i> she says, craning her neck around to face
you with her two right eyes. <i>I understand that taking your position behind me is a titillating act for you. You will
spend much of your time there. I have a lifetime’s worth of breeding to act upon. Our clutch will grow magnificent, 
beyond compare.</i>]

You grab as much of her scaly booty as you can, then pull back. The feeling of fullness leaves you momentarily,
and when you thrust forward, it explosively returns, accentuating the tight, slick feel of being inside your Frostwyrm
mate.

[if {Not first time} <i>And if I do not lay this time… we can always try again.</i>]
alt1:
unaccustomed = first vaginal
breed hungry = first visit
alt2:
understand position = not first vaginal
add:
not lay this time = not first visit - but since it is an addition instead of an alternative that's not an issue...

so if alternative 1 makes most sense in first visit and alt 2 makes most sense in not first vaginal what should happen in a first vaginal but not first visit run

---

additionally you might want to rephrase this
"'then along the gash of your [pc.vagina],"
as it can result in
"then along the gash of your gash,"

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
I'm a bit late to the party, but can I suggest that you go over the possible scenes for the first visit again and clarify/amend wrt the following points:
- player chars can have multiple wombs - what does if pregnant mean and what is the result of the accept scene: one pregnancy/full pregnancy/all empty wombs?
- the player 'equipment' can change, you accounted for that in the anal parts but this is also relevant for the fw vaginal part - is first time first time vaginal or first visit sex. Sometimes this is clear from context, sometimes it works for both interpretations and some paragraphs mix it eg:
Code:
[if {First time}[fw.name] freezes up, unaccustomed to the sensation herself. You don’t proceed at first, letting her
dictate the pace. She cranes her long neck upward, her tongue slipping out and gliding across her muzzle again.
<i>You will breed me,</i> she commands again, far less intense this time.]

[if {Not first time}<i>I have been robbed of this for many solar years,</i> she says, craning her neck around to face
you with her two right eyes. <i>I understand that taking your position behind me is a titillating act for you. You will
spend much of your time there. I have a lifetime’s worth of breeding to act upon. Our clutch will grow magnificent,
beyond compare.</i>]

You grab as much of her scaly booty as you can, then pull back. The feeling of fullness leaves you momentarily,
and when you thrust forward, it explosively returns, accentuating the tight, slick feel of being inside your Frostwyrm
mate.

[if {Not first time} <i>And if I do not lay this time… we can always try again.</i>]
alt1:
unaccustomed = first vaginal
breed hungry = first visit
alt2:
understand position = not first vaginal
add:
not lay this time = not first visit - but since it is an addition instead of an alternative that's not an issue...

so if alternative 1 makes most sense in first visit and alt 2 makes most sense in not first vaginal what should happen in a first vaginal but not first visit run

---

additionally you might want to rephrase this
"'then along the gash of your [pc.vagina],"
as it can result in
"then along the gash of your gash,"
1. It doesnt matter if you have multiple wombs, if you're pregnant, you're pregnant.
2. Yes, changes have been taken into account, much to my dismay.

Reactions: Surprisekitty