[Implemented] Dick Signing Random Event & Others

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I posted this in the Simple Scene Submissions thread back on April 9th, along with two other smaller event submissions, but I thought that people might not see it, and may like to read it/give some feedback.

Here it is:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HoOq2tsPEVQe1VTbQtC5fQaYfPjzPugZ4g-AMFPVh-A/edit

It is just a silly little thing that I got the idea for in one of Adjatha's art streams. Sorry to the person who gave me the idea, I can't remember your name, it was waaay too long ago now, lol.

Anyways, let me know what you think.

Edit: Here are the other two if people want to read those as well:

Xenogen Protest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1188YSndvuq7iTODLByYGsPvSL1IRDnU1ItEbjaXAXbc/edit

Orange Myr Sighting: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kWABjbWHldG30g1eOUys18609yfZ5O0nnkYwfcJrONg/edit

Last edited:
Reactions: Endwar and Zavos

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
This overlaps with my project! Would you or Savin like to see? If so go on Discord, and if not respond to this post.

Last edited:

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Only read the dick-signing one, but that's hilarious. :D I've heard some weird signing stories, and could see this happening. Nice work.

Reactions: RanmaChan

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
This overlaps with my project! Would you or Savin like to see? If so go on Discord, and if not respond to this post.

Oh, I see. I think these two can co-exist together thankfully.

Only read the dick-signing one, but that's hilarious. :D I've heard some weird signing stories, and could see this happening. Nice work.

Thanks!! That means a lot! :)

Reactions: Slab Bulkhead

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
All in all I love it. Maybe you can add a line for PCs with very high exibitionsist scores like "You love the attention that you are getting". My reading of exibitionism is that they would actively enjoy the attention.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hopefully Ranma it will not be like in that movie One where "there could be only One" (or alt version - Highlander movies series with also been the one...alive left).

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
All in all I love it. Maybe you can add a line for PCs with very high exibitionsist scores like "You love the attention that you are getting". My reading of exibitionism is that they would actively enjoy the attention.

Hmm, I will look into it, but I don't want to change the document too much considering I already submitted it.

Hopefully Ranma it will not be like in that movie One where "there could be only One" (or alt version - Highlander movies series with also been the one...alive left).

I'm sorry, I don't understand.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I mean that both projects will not fight till one of them will be uterly destroyed leaving other one as the final winner that can exist. Usualy TiTS project shouldn't fight, right? Make smut not war.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I mean that both projects will not fight till one of them will be uterly destroyed leaving other one as the final winner that can exist. Usualy TiTS project shouldn't fight, right? Make smut not war.

Ohh, I see, between mine and the Captain's ideas. Yeah no worries, there are no conflicts there.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Lol! I would definitely like to see this! :3

EDIT: Its always the little things that give it the extra spice!

Last edited:

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
Congratulations! Aside from the bugs, that is. ;)

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
My question is, why was the Xenogen protest chosen to be on Myrellion, when the Zil are on Mhen'ga, not to mention that's where they were captured.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Congratulations! Aside from the bugs, that is. ;)

Thanks! I can't believe I actually got some of my stuff in, hurray! Hey, bugs should have equal rights too! :p

My question is, why was the Xenogen protest chosen to be on Myrellion, when the Zil are on Mhen'ga, not to mention that's where they were captured.

Wait what? Have you read the document? It clearly states it takes place outside of Dr. Haswell's Xenogen Biotech building on Mhen'ga.

Only two of the events take place on Myrellion, the Dick Signing and the Orange Myr Sighting. The protest takes place on Mhen'ga.

Malachmorn

May 21, 2017
Kinda sad it has a time limit after the prerequisites events, I didn't get to see them in my main play/character. otherwise the dick signing is fun to read.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Kinda sad it has a time limit after the prerequisites events, I didn't get to see them in my main play/character. otherwise the dick signing is fun to read.

There is no time limit, on any of the events, what are you talking about? Especially for the Protest one, the way I wrote it you actually have to experience it, there is no way you can escape it.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Congrats on getting these in. Did Fen ever get back to you on why the frost weapons were rejected the second time around?

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Thanks!
No, he hasn't responded to my PM yet, and it has been a couple of weeks now. Things aren't looking good for the ice weapons. I tried talking with Gedan a bit, but didn't really get anywhere there either unfortunately.

irioth

May 12, 2016
Got the signing event once. It was really nice to see fame catching up with Steele for her adventurer exploits. Thanks for writing it, this is part of how NPC should start to react to Steele once she gets more and more successful. I hope we see more of this in the future.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Got the signing event once. It was really nice to see fame catching up with Steele for her adventurer exploits. Thanks for writing it, this is part of how NPC should start to react to Steele once she gets more and more successful. I hope we see more of this in the future.

Thanks! I am glad you liked it. I thought that some world building would be a nice touch. Also yeah, Steele is already famous, so what they are doing should be making them even more famous, and that inevitably means fangirls! (and boys too)