[Implemented] Chrissy the Half Kui-tan Hermgirl

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
All shitposting aside though, can you believe there's not a single picture of herms mutually knotting on the internet? There's like 1 of them helixing without knots (and it's in a weird position and not that good regardless), and the rest is GAY STUFF FOR GAY FURRIES. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just saying how dare herms be underrepresented in this case.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Threre was that one scene for CoC with double helix involving Kitsune redhair and PC :allears:

Anyway Hugs can we count for future to bring ChrissyQuest? :smuggo:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I mean, there's not really anything I can do with Chrissy beyond more sex scenes.

Making her join PC crew after ChrissyQuest so Syri after SyriQuest would have someone to play games with when PC is not around is not anything more to her over more sex scenes? Nooooooo.....
:negativeman::negativeman::negativeman:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Making her join PC crew after ChrissyQuest so Syri after SyriQuest would have someone to play games with when PC is not around is not anything more to her over more sex scenes? Nooooooo.....

Chrissy tells the PC she doesn't have what it takes to be a spacer/rusher, nor would she want to.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Can I enter the video game tournament, beat Syri/Chrissy and make either of them my loving pet for a week? Or vice versa is fine too.

Reactions: alkeiser

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Chrissy tells the PC she doesn't have what it takes to be a spacer/rusher, nor would she want to.

I wish it would be possible to wage as reward her travel with PC for a week or two ^^ But if PC would lost...what could happen in those 1-2 weeks of PC staying with her not on the rush frontier... :rolleyes:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Congrats on another high end quality addition to the game Hugs.