[Implemented] Badger's Lab

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
Though I'm curious if the go crazy just isn't coded yet or if you have to be a bimbo for it to be unlocked, but I think it'd be in that blank case right?

It's there, you just need to pump at least one body part with silicone first to get the option.

Reactions: Kirorororo

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
tried it in game, you have to use it once before go crazy and i believe you have to be a bimbo for the bimbo go crazy

Reactions: Kirorororo

Ivan_theSpacebiker

Sep 19, 2018
I wonder when this version will go public? Seeing that screenshot already has me hyped, but I'm not a backer. I'm mainly curious because I still have 0.7.212_arm.apk and Fenoxo's blog mentioned change logs 0.7.213 and 0.7.214

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
I wonder when this version will go public? Seeing that screenshot already has me hyped, but I'm not a backer. I'm mainly curious because I still have 0.7.212_arm.apk and Fenoxo's blog mentioned change logs 0.7.213 and 0.7.214

Probably at the end of the month. I thought Fen released a public update every month, but I might be wrong.

Reactions: Ivan_theSpacebiker

Ivan_theSpacebiker

Sep 19, 2018
Probably at the end of the month. I thought Fen released a public update every month, but I might be wrong.

Your correct, over on the main site I asked about when the public patches would come out. I updated the game on my phone at the end of August up to 0.7.212 and hearing of all the new stuff, I'm excited.

Last edited:

Ivan_theSpacebiker

Sep 19, 2018

Also somebody on the main cite answered my comment this morning. Here is his comment "Public patches usually only come out on the first week of each month, and we don’t get any of the backer builds from in-between, just the public patch which contains all of the changes from throughout the month." - Canafa