Imp Night Scene

Dec 25, 2019
Would anybody happen to know the mechanics of the Imp Night Scene, specifically if hitting the Shoo option disables them, and if theres a way to re-enable them. I have a max corruption character who cant get them to proc ever, and I do believe this followed hitting Shoo due to trying for a different pregnancy.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Would anybody happen to know the mechanics of the Imp Night Scene, specifically if hitting the Shoo option disables them, and if theres a way to re-enable them. I have a max corruption character who cant get them to proc ever, and I do believe this followed hitting Shoo due to trying for a different pregnancy.
If you Shoo them the first time, it disables them completely. If you Shoo them on subsequent times, they can come back.

Reactions: loricd

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
I myself have reached 100 Corruption and lowered it back from that, but Imps will no longer come to the Inn for that save file. I'm assuming this is a bug

Lukistr

Mar 18, 2019
I myself have reached 100 Corruption and lowered it back from that, but Imps will no longer come to the Inn for that save file. I'm assuming this is a bug
You may just have bad rng. Once they did not show up for literally 40 days when I was trying to figure out what corruption you need then I reloaded the same save and they showed up 2 nights in a row and then one more time a night after that.

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
You may just have bad rng. Once they did not show up for literally 40 days when I was trying to figure out what corruption you need then I reloaded the same save and they showed up 2 nights in a row and then one more time a night after that.
I personally don't care about the day counter in my game, so I spammed sleep and slept for like 50-60 days to see, with still nothing. I've also mentioned this problem before on the comments of one of the updates, and someone said the same thing happened to them, so I'm thinking bug unfortunately