Imp event question

threehurl

Apr 21, 2022
Hey,

I was checking the wikipage about imps and found out about this event for the first time:
"If you give birth to Kasyrra's offspring, you gain consciousness to the sound of them attacking the patrons of The Frost Hound. If you don't intervene, you witness the imps violating your companions and the other patrons before flying off as the town guard arrive. "
I've gotten plenty of personal visits from the imps, but this has never occured. Any idea how to make this event happen?
I am willing to use the save editor, so if anyone knows which flags to tag for this event, that info would also be much appreciated.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Fortunately you can speedrun to the Wayfort pretty quickly, though I'd do that sooner rather than later while Dog Days is still a (technically) optional quest. Not that it's terribly long in any case but it'll add some extra time to the process once it's implemented. I have permanent saves right after beating the Alraune for a couple of my Champs, just so I can easily revisit those one-time Kas scenes.

Angelica1996

Sep 18, 2015
Earth
i have had this happen alot, whenever you're breed and impregnated by momma Kas you will get this event, i've never not had it run.

to my understanding you always get teleported to the frosthound when giving birth to Kas' imps.

where you then get the option to watch the orgy or "stop" it.

meh i always pick watch, its just hilarious to see SPOILER brint get fisted by an imp.

im sorry, but not sexing and getting bred by Kas is becoming hard for my female characters.

it gets better with higher corruption, spoiler, your character likes being kas' breeding bitch.

there are some issues though regarding imp pregnancies.
my extremely fertile bimbo character cant seem to get pregnant with imps unless she "loses" to them in fight.

and when she does get preggers the game will act like it was kas who impregnated you.
please note that i haven't confirmed that, but im pretty sure, as whenever i have sex with kas no longer than 1 day after i give birth. Playing with short pregnancies option.

so im fairly sure that imp pregnancies "count" as kas'

FenrirsBlade

Oct 30, 2020
Oh damn. That scene sounds amazing. Tough I suppose it is impossible to achieve for any character who doesn't have a vagina... Me sad.