Immature Commander (3D-Hentai-RPG)

Unzer!ös

Jun 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm creating a 3D-Hentai-Game that is inspired by good old round-based JRPGs. I use Blender for modeling and animation and Unreal Engin 4 as Game Engin. The game will be free to play but there will be some extra content for Patreons.

About the Game

In the game you play as a male MC who is searching for his father in a fantasyworld filled with monsters. Because he is more brain then muscle he only commands girls in battle. First he's only companion is his childhoodfriend Naris but soon he will find more girls who fight with him. They will have some typical classes like Mage, Warrior, Priestess and so on. There will be story related characters and characters you can only gain through side quests.

The game has two sides. There is the typical fighting monster, leveling up and exploring and on the other hand interact with the girls, get closer to them and level up there EcchiStats like Exhibition, Foreplay, Sex, and so on. So you can do more with them. Also the MC will have a Braverylevel. With a higher level you can ask more of the girls even give them some "not very usefull" commands in battle. The girls on the otherhand have a frustration meter. Frustration goes up when you give some nasty commands and you can't use here in battle anymore (but some chocolate is always helpfull in this situations ;-) )

Fetish

Sex, exhibitionism, lesbian, orgy, molesting, Rape (female character can get raped in battle by monsters/enemies, also the male MC can rape female enemies/monster on higher level)

Download

https://www.patreon.com/posts/12111175

Right now i can only offer you a Testversion. I know it seems not very decent to come up to the community with only a Testversion. But I put already a lot of work in this project and I work daily on it and try to present every week a new Version. Also I hope I get some good feedback to improve the game already in a early stage, to make the best game possible. So please try it out and comment. I'll take every criticism, suggestion, remark or even request (also if you didn't realized it yet, english is not my mother thonge. I give my best, but if you find mistakes in the game please let me know).

Next steps:

- Creating Hit-Point-System and destructable clothes

- Adding level with different enemies to introduce the Hit-Point-System

Last edited:

Unzer!ös

Jun 26, 2017
Hey guys,

first I'm really sorry that there was no update for a long time. But I couldn't work in july on my project and I wanted to realese an uptade before that. But it was full of bugs so I decided against it. After that trying to get rid of the bugs I just wanted to add more and more things to the game and time just flew by. Next updates will come more frequent.

Download: https://www.patreon.com/posts/14172136

upskirt.png

I added many things to the game and I hope I can cover most of the changes in a list:

- There are now 5 maps with different enemy typs and level for balancing the game better. The maps are conected by doors. You can open doors by reaching a certain level or defeating a boss.

- There are now 3 shop typs, normal shop for buying items (squere), blacksmith for improving weapons (cone) and a taylor for repairing clothes.

Unbenannt.png

- Naris can find a shild that gives you more possibilities with more different abilities.

Shild.png

- There are now 10 different abilities Naris can learn including a passivskill

- There are now 7 monsters in the game. The greys I put in for leveling up faster there weak and give a lot of Exp (Testgame only). Slime (Blue) with no special stats and low exp, Armor Slime (green) have high HP and a strong defence but lack in attack power. They also introduce the new Hit-Point-System. Depending on the attack ability the enemy will take damage at the head, torso, bottom, legs or arms. So if an enemy wears armor on the head (like the armor slime) he will take less damage.

Unbenannt2.png

- The Weapon Slimes (red) have high attack power but a low defence. They also introduce Weapon Side Effects. Cuting Weapons like swords have the side effect tear that also damages your clothes, thrusting weapons have the side effect pierce and go through armor, blunt weapons have the side effect smash and do more damge to armor.

- The Monster Wesp introduces massive attacks, an attack that does more damage then normal but it needs one more turn to prepare.

- The Woodling has weak physical attacks but can also use wind magic. Wind magic has also the side effect tear.

- Lady Slime (pink) can show up as rare monster in every map.

- Clothes have now also HP and can be destroyd

- Armor, equipment or bodyparts of monsters can also be destroyd what not only weakens the monster but also gives you change to salvage items.

- There are now 12 items 7 you can use in battle and 5 you need for improving your weapon.

- I added EcchiCommands for the skirt

ecchicommand.png

- I added some achievments so players have some goals in the game

Please try the testversion out and leave a comment. Let me know if you have problems with the game.

I will add more adult stuff for the next updates then of course most of you are interested in them.

Unzer!ös

Jun 26, 2017
So I really wan't to do a weakly report and even if its a little bit later here is the report:
Uptade: There is no new Version for this week. I try to release one at the end of the month.

Physics: I played around ... let's change that to I tested some of the physics that UE4 offers. I don't think I need a very good doll physic for the game I planed but it could definitly improve animations (mostly interactions) having some physics. Also boob physics would be really nice so I'll keep "testing". Right now I'm more interessted in clothe physics. That would improve the animations for sure. Physics are not planed for the next version but maybe there will be some exeperimental clothe physics in it.

Naris appereance: I created new eyes for Naris because the old ones didn't work out for what I want to do. Her hair got more details and I changed her leg costume.

e487af4336ac41dc821284b2c23e183e

Still needs some work.

New Outfits: I created 2 new costumes for Naris.

315e1972c3a9417cadee869fbab99d0d

The Eve Costume (Bra, Panty)

fc99a30c0815411ba2b47b6b1fc74457

And the Ragnarock City 1 Outfit (Torso, Arm, Panty, Leg, Shoes) inspired by the work of Satoshi Urushihara.

03c79fd7bcc840f78710ea69684a8327
The head accessoire is still missing and the rest needs some more work but both costume will be for sure in the next version and you can get them trough achievements.

Achievements: I created a second save file called achievements. Its used to transfer costume (like the above) into the main game. This costumes can only be optained by playing the testversion. So keep the save file if your interested in the game.

Game Menu (Female clothes): I completly overworked the clothe changing menu.

8765109df289466b996f1779a5c150b4

You can now choose the exact clothes or accessoires you want to change and get to a new option screen. There you not only can choose your clothes but also change there appearence like open shirt, shift panties, pull up bra and so on.

dc75091888a7439fb69026ab25bcd722

This feeture already works fine and will be in the next update.

Inteaction: I set up the layout for the interaction menu.

f969bd1b8c11440e867b574960c6e915

For now there is only the layout but from this point on I'll work for the next days and this new feeture will be intoduced in the next version of the game with probably some low quality animations.

Like always some feedback would be helpfull.

Last edited:

Unzer!ös

Jun 26, 2017
Ok I took some advice and changed some thing about my model.
First the face:

I widen her face and put the eyes further away from the nose and I just see that I forgot to do the same with the eyebrows. I put the pupilles closer together so there not dead center anymore. I gave her thiker eyelashes and closed rhem a little bit so she dosn't have the creepy stare anymore. I sized down her mouth and gave her lips a stronger color. I tried to give her hair more volume but I'm not to happy with it. The hair definitly needs some more work.

I streched her arms and made the region over her bellybutton slimer. I did also some smaller changes to her body.

I hope this is a step in the right direction.

Unzer!ös

Jun 26, 2017
A lot happend in this week. After some bad reviews about my models I decided to not create the models by myelf. So I'm happy to announce that Ademar440 has aloud me to use his model as base for Naris. Thank you!
He creats models and animations for MMD. Please take a look at his site:
https://www.patreon.com/Ademar440
I did some changes in a short time to see how she looks with my design for naris and this is the result.

For Mallen I had some more problems to find a good model because there are not to many male ones out there. I decide to go for a model that was Edited by J&J. But I don't know the origin.

The only change I made is change the hair color because with dark hair he kinda looks like every other male MC in an anime.
He will get some medievil clothes. Bege trousers,black boots, a withe long-sleeved shirt and a west in a dark blue. Also some accessoires like a belt wit some kind of bag fixed on the side for storing items.
So much for the fashion show.

Unzer!ös

Jun 26, 2017
It took me some time but the new Version is here with the new models for my characters

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gaz6byd3fe543g6/IC+TV0.06.04.rar

Also new:
- Interaction Mode with 5 camera angle, 4 poses, and 10 undress animations
- Bikini Outfit
- 3 new maps with stronger enemies
- EcchiCommand for undress top and bra
- Weapon Ability Shild Punch

i7G7am

I changed the clothing menu like I documented in a previous post and I also made some changes in the code and how the engine is handeling the animations. In the old version it was pretty simple the player pushed a button and the engine played the animation. Now the player pushes a button and the code gives out a variable to a seperate file that handels the animations. This gives me some advantages like I dont have to tell the engine everytime an animation is playing for wich character it is ment. Chained animations are set up easier and I can work with shorter animation put together instead of long animation what helps with fixing or improving animations. The big disadvantage is it takes a really long time to set it up and thats why it took me so long to bring out the new version. Also there are still problems with the animations I hope to fix for next updates. But I still think its the better option in the long run.
Anyway please try out the new version of the game and please tell me about problems you encounter. Also any feedbacks are welcome so I can improve the game.

Next steps:
- Testing Physics
- Testing visual effects
- More content for Interaction Mode

Unzer!ös

Jun 26, 2017
Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1wh6ckwrdyadd83/IC+TV0.07.02.rar

New:
1.1 Izumi Shizuka outfit added by ademar440 https://www.patreon.com/Ademar440
1.2 Naris Level Bonus up to LV. 20 added
1.3 Clochting setting hair selection added
1.4 Shirt up function for clothe settings, EcchiCommand and Interaction Mode added
1.5 Pause Menu and Key Information (P) for World Maps added
1.6 Toggle Outfit (Num 2) for World Maps added
1.7 Naris front illustration: 6 parts added

Bugfix
- Skirt up/down argument fixed
- Clothe selection visibility fixed
- Panty 1 text fixed
- Weaken side effect problems fixed
- Animation Armor Slime Helmet 75% damage fixed

Update details:
1.1 I added the original character outfit Izumi Shizuka to the clothe selection (Top, Bottom, Legs, Shoes, Panty 1). The outfit was completly made by ademar440 https://www.patreon.com/Ademar440

1.2 For certain level you get now extra attribute boni. For now until level 20.
1.3 In the menu you can now switch between Naris and Izumis hairstyle.
1.4 I added shirt up function. You can change it in the menu clothe settings or with animation with EccjiCommand (Top) or in interaction mode. The function works for Naris Shirt and Izumi Shirt.

1.5 By pressing P in world maps you can now pause the game and look at the key settings
1.6 By pressing Num 2 in the world map you can toggle trough the outfits (Naris Outfit, Bikini Outfit, Izumi Outfit)
1.7 The Illustration for Naris on the right corner in world and combat maps got new clothing parts. Naris Outfit leg and arm clothing:

Bikini Top and Bottom

Izumi Skirt and Shirt

Unzer!ös

Jun 26, 2017
Only a small update with some bugfix.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pce6k989rt1pp28/IC_TV0.07.06.rar

- Salvage Systeme fixed and improved (up to 4 items can be salvaged now)
- Izumi Shirt visual damage fixed
- Clothing Menu Torso sliders fixed

- 4 new items can be looted or salvaged (3 Materials with use in a later update and the attack item Stinger delivers 50 thrust damage to enemies)
- Items red and green slime effect changed from +1 to +5
- Silver Material color changed (to a more blueish color so it differs more from steel materials)

Unzer!ös

Jun 26, 2017
I got some critic about the pace of the game so made the animations faster and lowered the chance for encountering monster.
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/i6waumbh2k17f0u/IC+TV0.08.01.rar
Old Save files: You can copy old save files frome the file Immature Commander > Saved > SaveFiles and the name is TestSave.sav. Kopie the .sav file into the new Version of the game start it and load game.
Older Version than 0.08.01: I changed how you can learn some of the combat abilities. If you miss abilities you already had in the old version go in interaction mode (Press = I) and just talk to Naris (Affected Abilities: + Slash, Torso Thrust, DEF Boost, STR Boost, Healing)

New
1.1 Talk System added
1.2 Mallen clothing added (Shirt, Trousers, Belt, West, Shoes)
1.3 Naris Hairstyle, purple panties added
1.4 Clothe Menu Pubic Hair function added
1.5 2D parts added (NarisFront: Shirt up, Izumi Socks, Skirt up, shirt open, pubic, panty shift, Bikini Top shift, Bikini Bottom Shift, Breastband up, BB down, Crystal, purple panty, purple panty shift)

Changes
2.1 Monster Encounter Chance lower
2.2 Animation speed faster
2.3 No Hair choise removed
2.4 2D parts updated (Naris Shirt, Hair, Skirt)

Bugfix
3.1 Map 4 Door north fixed
3.2 Map 7 Door south fixed
3.3 Silver Shard Text in Result Screen fixed
3.4 Underwear trough clothes improved

Details:
1.1 There are two ways to learn abilities. One is in combat against new enemies and the other one is by achieving certain condition (Example: For Torso Thrust you need I-Slash level 3 or higher. Befor you just got new abilities instantly now you have to go to interaction mode and talk to Naris to get them.
1.2 , 1.3 Mallen got finally clothes and doesn't need to walk around naked and with a boner all the time. I'm working on a second character. I translated the Hair and the panties to Naris. I want to test some physics with the hair because there very long. I put them as option in the game because I'm sure there are ppl that like longer hair more. Also added the panties for fun.

1.4 Pubic Hair can now been toogeld off in the clothing menu
1.5 Made some stuff for the illustration
ictv0_08_01.png

2.1 and 2.2 Hope to make the pace faster with this changes
2.3 I removed the function for having no hair because some models are not made for that. Maybe I will put a very short hairstyle later in the game.
2.4 Naris 2D Design updated

http://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/m0bp6ump61so9qv1o
Video content:
- First fight and learning new abilities in combat
- New talking system and learning more abilities
- Fighting green slime and salvage system
- Fighting Wesp and how to break massiv attacks with shild rush

Unzer!ös

Jun 26, 2017
I did a lot of testing with physics in UE4 and finally found the right settings for my project.
Video with breastphysics: http://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/e6kketbw2zikomaza

The bad news is that it will take some time to set up the game for physics and it doesnt make much sense to go further with the game without setting this up fisrt. But with the physics things getting definitly more interessting.

Unzer!ös

Jun 26, 2017
I'm sorry for the long update break. Adding physics to the model took its time and it still needs a lot of optimizing. Also I did a lot of testing to get rid of most of the bugs.
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ip63cbqb3s3ian3/IC_TV0.09.10.rar

Overview:
New:
1.1 Physics to Naris model added (Breasts Butt, Hair, Skirt)
1.2 Interaction Mode: 9 Animations added (5 Touch self, 4 Dance loops)
1.3 Shortcut list for World Map HUD added
1.4 Itemlist for World Map added (u)
1.5 Background Sound added (Placeholders)
1.6 New Shop Hairsalon added
1.7 4 new pubic hair customisation option added (1free, 3 buyable in hairsalon)
1.8 Double Speed function for combat added (space)
1.9 4 new cam's for combat added (Side(2), Top(3), 3P(4), Monster(5))
1.10 3 2D parts (Izumi Shoes, Izumi Skirt up, Izumi Shirt up) and Naris Dialogue potrait added
1.11 Shop signs added
1.12 New Naris Defence ability (Sword Block) added
1.13 Update Notification added
1.14 Selling items in shop added
1.15 Naris crystal level added
1.16 Loading screen added

Changes
2.1 Itemlist improved
2.2 interaction Mode: similar poses to variations
2.3 Defence Abilities from activ to passiv
2.4 Luck value 1 = 1% to 0.1%
2.5 Naris Passivskill condition changed
2.6 Randomized title screen
2.7 NarisV3 to V5
2.8 Clothe visual damage temporarly removed

Diverse bugfixes

Detail:
1.1,2.7 Like I said Naris has now some physics mainly her breasts, butt, hair and some clothes. There is still a lot of work to do but imlementing it at this early stage was defintly the best option. It also gave me some new ideas I would like to add to the game. But further tests are needed here.
1.2,2.2 I added 9 simple animations to the interaction mode. They are showing of the physics a little bit. Like all animations nothing final here. This animations will go in a loop and the player has to stop them. Also poses slightly changed. To avoid a long list of poses I added Pose variation so similar so similar poses can be togled.

tv0_09_10_3.png

tv0_09_10_4.png

1.3 For the ones that don't like to handle things with keyboard or wan't to remember the keys I added a list with buttons to the World Map HUD. It is located on the left screen side.
tv0_09_10_1.png

1.4,1.11,1.14,2.1 Items are now also avaiable in the World maps by pressing u or using the shortcut list. You can also sell your items, so far only in the general shop. The itemlisthas aslo been improved. Not all items are now in the same screen. They have now categories. At the screen top you find a list of the categories

tv0_09_10_6.png

Also a sign that I work at the moment also on the leveldesign for the maingame I exchanged the geometries for the different shops into shop signs.
tv0_09_10_7.png

1.6,1.7 There is also a new shop in the first map a hairsalon. So far you can buy there 3 new pubic hair customisations there is also one avaiable from the beginning with the standard one and the option of no pubic hair thats 6 for now

tv0_09_10_2.png

[
1.8,1.9 There is also an additional list with new feetures for combat. You find there a button for the suggested function double speed that makes the game faster. You also can press the space key for the same effect. They are however slightly different. You have to press and hold the space key as soon as you let go speed is normal again. While pressing the button once will speed up the game time and you have to press it a second time for normal speed.
I also added 4 new cam's to spice things up a little bit you can also access them with the new list or by pressing the right numbers: Mallen perspective (1), Side view (2), Top down view (3), Female 3rd Person (4) and finally monster perspective (5). I should add that you also find the upskirt view now in this list. Also camera changes via keyboard works in interaction mode too.

tv0_09_10_5.png

1.12,1.15,2.4,2.5,2.6 I did a couple of changes that hopefully improves the combat. Defence Skills are now passiv. That means that there are activated by chance when the enemy attacks. Thats why I gave Naris the new Ability sword block. As soon as you find her shield you also get shield block that is more effectve against most attacks. Like other abilities they will level up as more as you use them.
I changed the condition that activates the passivskill for Naris. The problem is that on a high level this skill can be really powerfull and because it chance based I made the condition very rare so the player don't get too overpowered at an early stage of the game. Buuuut it was maybe a little bit to rare. Even by forcing the passivskill to activate I managed it only two times and I also realised that some player just naturally wan't to avoid this condition because they don't know about the passivskill. And thats also a thing I don't wan't. So I changed the condition so it could happen more naturally in the game progression and with a higher chance when the character is on a higher level.
I also changed the value of the Luck attribut. Luck can influence a lot of things. Everywhere there is chance Luck can change the outcome like Hit chance critical chance, run away chance, even loot chance. Luck isn't in the level up progression and has to be improved by other progression systems. I definitly underestimated this progression and it is way too fast so lowered the value of the luck attribut quiet a bit.
The last change I did for the combat system is adding crystal level and xp. Naris Crystal is part of a new feeture I add to the game. Every character will have a special eqquipement, artifact or skill that will not only affect one character but the whole group. As example if the skill improves Strength then it will improve the strength for all characters in the group. I call them Specials (for now). Specials can also be improved in combat by using related abilities in combat.

1.13 I added an update notification. The Idea behind that is, that player has an overview of all the new things in the game. In the testversion it seems a little bit unnecessary but in the main game the player sees if a place hase new items, side quest or so and if its worth to go back to an already visited place. Usefull as soon as the game gets bigger.
1.16,2.6 I added a loading screen. At the moments the physics play crazy at the beginning of an new area and the loading screen gives the physics a short time to settle down before the player jumbs in the map. I hop I can shorten this time as soon as I optimized physics. The loading screen is just the title screen and because there is at the moment only one character on it and a little bit boring I randomized the image.
2.8 And the last change I had to make was removing the visual damage of clothin because of the physics. So it was anyway not a good system and I hope to reintroduce them with help of textures in a future.
Anyway there is still a lot to do.