Image Pack: Where do I find it and How do I use it?

TheShepard256

It's built-in to the browser version, and IIRC, the download version has an option in the main menu to download the imagepack (or update it, if it's been downloaded previously - the imagepack is stored separately from the game itself, so it's unaffected by a fresh install). You don't need to actively use it - it'll just add big pictures to certain scenes.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
It's built-in to the browser version, and IIRC, the download version has an option in the main menu to download the imagepack (or update it, if it's been downloaded previously - the imagepack is stored separately from the game itself, so it's unaffected by a fresh install). You don't need to actively use it - it'll just add big pictures to certain scenes.
I cant find the option in the downloaded version..... maybe im just being a retard......

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Well, regardless, if any big brain bois can point me in the right direction, it'd be much appreciated!

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The imagepack is no longer a separate entity from the main download in the JS version. If you're playing the game, you're playing with the imagepack.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

D4rk_Holl0w

Sep 26, 2020
Good to know thank you so far i was using the legacy one and didnt know anything about the JS version (And didnt check any updates in a long time) I do have a question the cheats in JS are stable as well?
I remember in the Legacy one that you couldnt get certain items

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
make a new thread then instead of possibly notifying every person who lost interest in the thread a year ago.

any cheat that has a chance of breaking the game has a warning. otherwise, I don't think they would add a feature to the game that could regularly break it

Reactions: D4rk_Holl0w