I'm having a bit of a "Save" problem...

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Alright, I had first written this off as an "upgrade promotion" by the software I was initially using to run the TiTS SWF file. Essentially what happened was that the game would randomly ignore my save commands and delete save files. However, after deleting the Elmedia Player and switching over to Flash Player, I still encounter the problem; in fact, I've had two separate save files completely deleted in the last 24 hours alone. Can anyone shine some light on what might be wrong?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
This is just a workaround, but have you tried using the Save File option, if possible?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
When you go to the data menu, there is a "Save", "Load", and "Delete" option, as well as a "Save File" and "Load File". Using the "Save File" option should allow saving a portable version of your file so you don't have to depend on the computer's cache or temporary file location.

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
Quick question revolving around the opposite of this, @Jacques00 -- If you're playing in-browser, is the default to only allow 'Save File' and have 'Save/Load/Delete' unavailable? I only seem to be able to save .tits files, and I'm playing directly from Chrome.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I am unsure, but it may have to do with whether or not your browser utilizes Adobe AIR or not (or if your system has it installed), but don't quote me on that as I am not completely fluent in how the save system works entirely. I just know that some features may disable themselves if proper plugins or devices are not detected.

Reactions: wallpaper

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
When you go to the data menu, there is a "Save", "Load", and "Delete" option, as well as a "Save File" and "Load File". Using the "Save File" option should allow saving a portable version of your file so you don't have to depend on the computer's cache or temporary file location.
Aight, thanks a lot. This ought to help me out.

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Now this may sound weird, but could it have something to do with my browser history? Again, I'd like to reiterate that I play on a third party software, but recent events have me doubting. Basically, I hadn't been having save troubles in a while and everything was going great. But then, due to a bug with my browser, I was forced to clear my internet browser history, and poof! All my saves were gone...again... I tried some experimenting, and though the game did seem to buffer a little before showing my save files, I don't find this evidence conclusive enough. Could anyone shed some light as to why this might be happening?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
If you play the online version your saves are kept in the browser cache. If you clear it (which is often a tickbox when you go to clear your history) it will erase your saves.

Reactions: Freed85

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
If you play the online version your saves are kept in the browser cache. If you clear it (which is often a tickbox when you go to clear your history) it will erase your saves.
That much I understand; the weird part is that is also seems to affect me, even though I play using an installed version of Flash Player

Belgrath

Sep 4, 2015
I'm having the same problem. when I click on a slor the game pauses and nothing changes. Save file and Load File work.
I'm playing Tits in Adobe Flash Player 28 stand alone, on windows 10 64bit.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
This is a bit off topic but I use Internet Explorer to play SWF files and I haven't had any problems yet. I'd like to think it's because support for IE got dropped before support for flash got dropped so that browser never had the chance to screw up using flash in interesting ways