If Your Champions Teamed Up, What's Your Team Looking Like?

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
Pretty much just the title. Just wanted to get a little maybe fun thread going. I know we have a enough companions to choose from but how would your team be looking if your Champions teamed up? And I wouldn't be a good host if I didn't get things going, so here we go. I'm still working on making a courtesan/bard but so far we're looking at the ultimate futanari monster girl heroines! Evil is fucked...quite literally and thoroughly.

The Archer (my main), Leader
Chimera demon-morph breeding abomination. She's an experienced hunter turned reluctant adventurer and the brains of the group. A crack shot slinging two monster meat sticks and will drink you under the table and then some.

The Warrior, the Muscle
Half-orc pseudo-paladin...spell blade because checks notes....lightning bolts and fireballs are cool. Big sword. Big muscles. Big bewbs. Big...sword. Big magic!

The Witch
No funny business swapping races or transformation along those lines (yet). Just your friendly neighborhood witch with a little something extra. Probably should not have tutored the Warrior in magic in hindsight.

In terms of how they get along, they get along fairly well. The boss lady finds jobs that pay well which is one of the Warrior's trinity (money, booze, and women) and the Witch gets to see the world and see what magical fuckery she can come with to leave her mark. Plus, they're all good drinking and banging buddies.

Last edited:
Reactions: LanWolf

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
(Main champ) Dark knight Lupine, female - futa with a huge cock.. black mage and very dominant. Refuses to bow to anyone and will take what she wants.

Bimbo Wlyd Elf, female - futa and very submissive.. also black mage and a whore to all the ladies. Likes to lose a lot of fights if the enemy is a lady esp a very well hung lady.

Bimbo Lupine, female - futa again black mage. More reserved but likes a good time if the right lady comes along.

Bimbo Catfolk, pure female and very submissive.. what a surprise a black mage. But uses teasing over her magic if possible.

No doubt my champs would shag each other more than anything else, so maybe not a great group to have if enemies happen upon them. (All my champs are Kas lovers too). None of my champs will change their race/species unless I'm tempted once new gods are added. All short asses and likes to use their height as an advantage (I like to think they are underestimated for it)

Reactions: Zbearbear

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
looking at the 10 or so scattered files I think my team would just work like the corrupt lupine pack, just less corrupt. :V

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I have enough different Champs to make multiple parties of three with a spare left over so I'll just imagine the one most likely to actually be a functional team in terms of both personality and not being ridiculously lopsided gameplay-wise.

Airgeade: My main Champ, hermaphrodite Noble Scion Warrior focused on Leadership and DPS with mainly Holy-type damage. Rynsclusive so they'd be in the corner of the Frost Hound cuddling while the others are breaking beds and generally giving Garth things to bitch about.

Vais: Acolyte White Mage with a side of archery (aka 'Trappy boy-Rosa') but in a team setting I'd probably scale back the latter in favor of the healing/support stuff or even drop it entirely. In this 'What if?' setting he'd probably be spending most of his free time discussing literature with Evelyn- haha no, she'd be pounding him into the bed and he'd be loving every minute of it. And probably spending the rest of his time with Cait.

Orimina: Female Slumrat Thief, bimbo and all around Good Bean. She'd be the type to debuff, provide emergency item heals and shake her ass at the enemy to deal with foes weak to teasing when not stabbing things in the back. She'd be the first to suggest making love rather than war and I doubt being part of a Champ Teamup would change anything about her, except that she might be a bit more subtle about how totally sweet it would be if Kasyrra could be redeemed, since the other two would not approve.

Of my remaining four, my Black Mage would probably get the 'guest' slot if it were a party of four since her Mirror Stance training has made her insanely versatile, my other Thief wouldn't be as interesting, my cowgirl Warrior's tanky but I already have someone filling that role (I created her more to unlock Rina content than for gameplay reasons) and I don't think any of my other Champs would get along with my uber-corrupt Charmer. Except Orimina, who would at least try since she loves it when everybody is happy and having a good time.

TheShepard256

Ashara, wyld elf Black Mage, and Marian, catfolk Thief, would both provide heavy damage output (magic and ranged, respectively) with little-to-nothing in the way of defence, and they'd be almost constantly at each other's throats; the former is a pure Champion who wants to help everyone, even Kasyrra, while the latter is a Dark Knight who's really not interested in anything that doesn't empower her and views Kas as a threat to that power (and thus must be eliminated).

It's really Isabel who makes the party viable in both respects: she's persuasive enough to get them to at least tolerate each other's presence, and she provides some much needed tankiness, mainly because of the sheer tech differences between Savarra and the United Galactic Confederacy; her shields would take so long to get through that she'd just overwhelm the enemies with pheromone-laden teasing or gunfire before they could even scratch her HP.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
3 Foxes of different flavours, solider thief and whitemage. Kiyokos biggest wetdream if you will.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Tease-focused black mage and damage-focused black mage. Go figure.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Big titty kitty comitty.

There is a reason only one champion can exist in this universe.

Brint would be sucked dry in a day. His skin wrinkly and de-hydrated. Azzy would have become fulltime bimbo on her own. Berwyn would have a 1000 yard stare from all the simultaneous spanking and titjobs. Ryn's ass would be licked tender red, such that she never wants to walk again.

Cait would love it.

• Haha
Reactions: PuppyPrincess

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
My brother went through "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl" many times.... but each time he went in fact on the same path and each time he went to one of the false endings. I reproached him for this several times and offered to go through the game at least once to the true ending.

Since then, I have repeatedly noticed that I myself often follow the same path, the changes are to optimize the build (if the game allows it) and complete as many quests as possible while avoiding "evil" quests and choices.

For this game, this means that I actually have only three characters:

1. Virginia, Kitsune (started as a human, was a masculine male lupine for a while), thief (started as a warrior), Noble Scion. Hermaphrodite, sired 78 children, still a vaginal virgin (hence the name was changed to the appropriate one) with extensive anal experience.
A very old character, but in my opinion not the oldest.

2. Allison, wyld elf, black mage (to complete the spy quest to the maximum and test certain aspects of the game, the class changed to a thief several times), arcanist. Started as a shemale, quickly became a hermaphrodite. Fourteen children in the Nursery, thirteen of them born by herself. Also got pregnant twice (I think twice) for Lady Evergreen and twice more with Male Leothrans. She is currently pregnant with Arona's first child.
Probably the oldest character I currently play, the birth goes back somewhere in the middle or even the beginning of 0.2 versions (potentially even to my oldest downloaded version 0.1.17, but I'm not sure).

3. Andrea, catfolk, thief (since this is my newest character - the class has never changed, I have already tested everything I wanted on other characters before), hunter. Started as a man, quickly became a shemale, around the tenth day became a hermaphrodite, instantly went into heat, the first sex with Brint led to pregnancy, at the moment she has yet to give birth to her first child.

The team is not very balanced, so Virginia in this case would change the class to a white mage, she already has all the class spells (she had experience playing as a white mage in the past although Blessing not working at that time and in general, much worse offensive spells compared to melee capabilities tipped the character back to the warrior way) and has Presence 19 versus 17 and 11 (because currently Andrea is level 4) for the other two characters.
Tank? When I last checked it, the tanks weren't very effective, the enemies were hitting characters with low health, completely ignoring the tank's high threat level.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Mine would probably be the only doofus that would have to fight alone. I only have the one champion. Never started new saves.

Reactions: Kesil

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
Tease-focused black mage and damage-focused black mage. Go figure.
Hey hey now you will break by horny or break by magic lmao

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
I usually use the editor to improve the role of my characters

Urtul Orc Barbarian Dual Wielded and sometimes 2H tries to be a good example for society so that they don't associate bad stereotypes towards his race, that's why he hides from others his inability to read, much less read magical tomes, luckily he has a Nightfang to fight against specters.

Lucrecia Female Arcanist, Power hungry sorceress who will do it by all means even if she hates it, like hornet ring for example, but the boost they give her mana bags is too good to ignore, her current goal is to learn from magic-gravity.

Yimmy Mecian Acolyte Short virgin cute-boy, ineffective in combat but expert in support and healing spells likes to help people and that's why he somehow ended up earning himself a whole harem of catgirls which would be ideal for any other guy... if he wasn't for his little trauma about the catfolks

Akano Cock-Devourer Kitsune Den mothers, specializes in magic mind control and debuffs, She will save the World of Savarra because she has no other choice but she will ride every dick in the way during the whole trip.

LanWolf

Jul 3, 2017
I mostly use three champions, so I guess I can have one full party. It is thankfully a balanced one.

Garresk: My main Champ, is an orc Noble Scion Warrior focused on Presence, Willpower and cunning, so he's the party's blaster mage. They are the heroic dork of the party and they are very free with their libido, but they're romancing Brint and my paladin Champ.

Timacus: Minotaur Noble Scion, started as a lupine and then went all out of mino wine. Focused on being tanky and full of willpower, this bull mixes shield, heavy armor and paladin powers to keep his companions safe. They're heroic, just and often acts as the serious person in the party. He's dating my orc champion

Waken: A former human minstrel, turned corrupted lupine bard. He fills in the support and healer roles of the party. Whether it be with songs of heroism, blessings, healing magic or lots of seduction, this tainted wolf makes sure his team can dish out damage. Following a path of debauchery wherever he goes, he has made it his personal mission to spread love and wonder throughout the Marches, despite his friends attempt to teach him restrain. He's a good person but he's very fond of chaos.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I have 3 champs

Main Champ - Sir Vice - Elf tease oriented Black Mage, Hyper Herm [tits by Hornet ring, balls by a short-lived bug being 10 to the power 34 inches across] Will entertain anyone whom might reasonable provide an advantage.

Play only when drunk - Dave - Orc Warrior Male [never knowingly taken a transformative] never takes advice [it's a form of mind control] if there is an option to fight he fights, if there is an option to fuck he fucks. Example Has got Fox Mama to 9 tails but can't get her out of the Orb as I can't beat the Den when Drunk.

No Cock content - Cinq T'monia - human white mage female, a penchant for Titan tea all the better to look down your nose

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
I usually use the editor to improve the role of my characters

Urtul Orc Barbarian Dual Wielded and sometimes 2H tries to be a good example for society so that they don't associate bad stereotypes towards his race, that's why he hides from others his inability to read, much less read magical tomes, luckily he has a Nightfang to fight against specters.

Lucrecia Female Arcanist, Power hungry sorceress who will do it by all means even if she hates it, like hornet ring for example, but the boost they give her mana bags is too good to ignore, her current goal is to learn from magic-gravity.

Yimmy Mecian Acolyte Short virgin cute-boy, ineffective in combat but expert in support and healing spells likes to help people and that's why he somehow ended up earning himself a whole harem of catgirls which would be ideal for any other guy... if he wasn't for his little trauma about the catfolks

Akano Cock-Devourer Kitsune Den mothers, specializes in magic mind control and debuffs, She will save the World of Savarra because she has no other choice but she will ride every dick in the way during the whole trip.
We must protect Urtul at all costs

Reactions: Alfenjeiser02