If we have Gastigoth here, who you wanna catch

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
To be honest, there a long list for me about the trouble maker around the town. But no doubt, tainted witch will be my first aim. I can't stand this riverbed robber anymore.
As for my prison's rules, no uniform left for the bitches lived in. Only collars, chains and numbered tattoos. They should learn to obey and know their place.

sumdude3456

May 14, 2020
There is a Gastigoth here, the Wayfort lets you imprison some of the more corrupted individuals to fuck at your leisure.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
There is a Gastigoth here, the Wayfort lets you imprison some of the more corrupted individuals to fuck at your leisure.
I suppose what happened of Jael'yn has show that If we don't have a facility like a prison to teach them temperance and patience. Wayfort will just be a corruption reactor with dangerous.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Fair enough, both zones had agressive bunnys, one you can tame the other, bitch.

Lone Wolf115

I wanna know if purifying the Alurane will be possible. I just keep killing her unless my Champ is going the corruption route. Considering she is practically a fixture of the Wayfort.

• Sad
Reactions: Burnerbro

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
Drider Queen, no doubt. Although is me allowed her to touch me after I beat her, but she never, ever told me there will be so many eggs. I would never let her leave until she provided a completed parenting plan for our 24 children. Also, thanks to Gwyneth, Wolf Girl really helped me a lot.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Drider Queen, no doubt. Although is me allowed her to touch me after I beat her, but she never, ever told me there will be so many eggs. I would never let her leave until she provided a completed parenting plan for our 24 children. Also, thanks to Gwyneth, Wolf Girl really helped me a lot.
I think that there is a lot of middle ground to cover between letting Drider Queen be a deadbeat mom without consequences and sending her to a for-profit Raping Prison for rapists and murderers - which is what Gestigoth is originally and what a faithful recreation of it should be like.

I'd much rather create a well-secured reservation/nature preserve where all the currently or even ultimately unfixable corruption victims can roam freely and do their own thing with each other. That way they shouldn't bother anyone else and the Champ will be able to re-visit them on a sex saphari, or just chill out with the non-hostile ones.

And the truly guilty I'd prefer handing over to the actual authorities (like leaving Alissa's fate up to Ryn and her councilors to decide) or just summarily execute.

Last edited:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I'd much rather create a well-secured reservation/nature preserve where all the currently or even ultimately unfixable corruption victims can roam freely and do their own thing with each other. That way they shouldn't bother anyone else and the Champ will be able to re-visit them on a sex saphari, or just chill out with the non-hostile ones.

And the truly guilty I'd prefer handing over to the actual authorities (like leaving Alissa's fate up to Ryn and her councilors to decide) or just summarily execute.
I would perhaps only place in that reserve the ones that aren't fully demonized. And I'd be sure not to forget to remove any sort of wings. There's no sense in a "reserve" if they can just fly out of it.

Demons...either there's a way to reverse the process... or i'd put them to the sword.

Alissa...ehhh... If Ryn tries to spare her I'm very inclined to lop off her head with the war scythe. She's just too dangerous to be kept around...just anyone. And way too much of a psychopath to really want to have her as a fuckdoll.

As to who I'd put in a CoC2 gastigoth...hmmmm....

Byvernia, is one, she's a bit too much of a loose cannon
Pretty much every cultist that is still loose, if I don't end up burning them alive
The Horse Shaman...she's a bit of a jerk and still prefers to fuck treants
Almost all of the mercenaries
That shitty elf boy
That stink-ass earth elemental
Mayyybe the hobgoblins? They're starting to get on my nerves
The Drider Queen, she's also a bit of a loose cannon

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
  • Byvernia and the elf boy - in order to keep them in one place. (I do not wish to remove them from the game.)
  • Hirrud
  • Benny
  • Leold, Tollus and Whisper
  • Matiha
  • Raphael
  • Alissa

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
Well, I'm not sure the non-intelligent creatures like elemental and Benny meet the criteria of prison confinement. And there are just little value to discipline them for the pleasures and policing.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Well, I'm not sure the non-intelligent creatures like elemental and Benny meet the criteria of prison confinement. And there are just little value to discipline them for the pleasures and policing.
"Panoptic Prurience: Discipline and Pleasure in Bronze-Age Savarra"

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
The Space-Age is same for me either. One of my biggest regrets at TITS was missing the pirates' naked check-up before they went to jail.
So much for the all-seeing eye. Tell Foucault and Bentham that I want my money back.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
That shitty elf boy
The elf boy literary does nothing wrong and you can remove him from the game if you find his encounter rate annoying, There is not even the slightest pretense the Champ can use to justify enslaving him.

He will make a cute slave boi, I guess...

Lone Wolf115

There is not even the slightest pretense the Champ can use to justify enslaving him.

Yes you can he says himself that Kas showed up and he literally can't cum without help. Charge: High possibility of corruption.

I guess if that's your thing.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I
Rather unlikely. He's Savin's character, and Savin's backlog ... cannot be cleared with his current commitments taking up so much of his time.

I'd wish for a second set of cursed armor to slap on him. That jerk deserves to be broken that way.
I think a different writer had been comissioned to do something Hirrud. Course that was long ago and I have no idea if the project actually got off the ground.

That said I'm pretty sure it was Khor'Mhinos proper or post content.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
The elf boy literary does nothing wrong and you can remove him from the game if you find his encounter rate annoying, There is not even the slightest pretense the Champ can use to justify enslaving him.

Not in the sense of enslaving him, but in the sense of getting him to "disappear".

Guess I should just click that button and disable his encounter.

I

I think a different writer had been comissioned to do something Hirrud. Course that was long ago and I have no idea if the project actually got off the ground.

That said I'm pretty sure it was Khor'Mhinos proper or post content.
If it was Bubble it might be difficult for such content to materialize. Real life commitments keep his writing time at a minimum.

As for other writers... it all depends on what has more priority.

Of all people that could raise a stink for the champ if said person bumped into the champ in KM, Hirrud would be one. Guy is the epithome of entitlement.

Last edited:

kiby

Aug 26, 2015

The Wayfort is very much not a prison. Everyone sent there (only the Centaur Behemoth and Jael'yn so far) is given free reign to wander and do whatever they want, within reason.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Im a strictly male character, and his kinda content goes against what i'm fine with doing with my character, also dude was basically fucking braindead and nothing more then a walking cock anyway.

If he gets to hang out with the Alraune, she gets him to calm down and keeps him satisfied in her garden.
Beyond the first 96 hours, the Alraune will reply that there's nothing new going on; that the Behemoth explores the forest, enjoys the company of the Alraune and her daughters, and partakes in the offerings of her garden.
Tested it again to confirm it (keep my saves pure and only intentionally kill imps), and when he's fully up and about in the garden, he is much less aggressive. He'll even sit quietly and listen if you talk to him, though he can't speak. So it's possible to re-educate him, if someone wants to try writing a Pure route for him, even if he can't be physically "cured".