if anyone was interested in playing twins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zercer

Mar 7, 2017
id be willing to code the whole thing seeing as i have no life, i just gotta sit down and get it done
ive been debateing the entier day wethere to try and say this or not as the thread was locked

Zavos

May 7, 2016
This is more of a writing problem than a coding problem

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
The last thread got locked because it's just not going to happen. This thread is going to be locked because it's just not going to happen. It has nothing to do with whether you are willing to code it or not.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
This, and also, Savin, a dev pretty much EXPLICITLY said "no" and closed the topic from further discussion for a reason. It's not going to happen as he and multiple others have said. Even if you propose to do this meticulous amount of coding for something as trivial as an identical twin or w/e and the devs somehow allow it, are you really going to put in what could be YEARS of work for just that, to a game that's constantly updating with newer content no less? I think you far underestimate just how much coding and writing has gone into the game so far... If you're that gung-ho about it, it would be best to just make another game altogether in my opinion that focuses on this particular aspect of main character twin-cest.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
@Zercer Its just that, its one of those ideas that it sounds great on paper (for a given value of great), but if you take a step back and think for a moment, its actually a horribly monstrous disaster. Not because of the idea itself, but because of the sheer amount of work for an idea that would be essentially pointless.

If its about having family for Steele, there's the Rival, Shade and Astra.

If its about exploring the interactions and relationships, there's the Rival, Shade and Astra.

If its about banging the family, there's the Rival, Shade and Astra.

This isn't meant to be a disparaging reply, quite the opposite. You have an idea, develop it, work on it. But at the same time, perhaps realise its not the best idea for TiTS.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Zercer, I know getting your ideas shot down sucks, but you got a hard "no" from a staff member.

But, if you were willing to code this, you could ask some of the writers if they're okay with you coding their (staff approved) projects, because as it stands, there's a funnel going on, where there's a large amount of writers and few available coders, slowing the rate at which finished content gets into the game.

So, if you really want to help/improve the game, that'd be a great start.

Last edited:

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
@Zercer, the previous comments already explained why twin Steeles won't work. I just want to add that if you are interested in the idea of twins going on an adventure together and what not, you could write them as NPCs that Steele can tag along with. It would be much much more manageable and more likely to get in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.