Idk if this is a kink or not but is this stuff in TiTS?

Anyone else like the idea of giving characters "unusual" orgasms?

• Yes

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Never thought of it before

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

Skiren

May 25, 2016
So I was playing Corruption of Champions 2, and there's a character(a Kitsune) you can "torture" by playing with their ears(and nothing else) until they have orgasms from it.(and because I like TiTS a bit more than CoC, no offense to it, I wondered if there was any stuff like that in this game) The broader version of it applies to any non-chest/genital stimulation that results in pleasure/orgasm, from what I understand from looking for art, I'm a big fan of the whole concept, so I'm curious if any such stuff is in this game.(not just ear stuff) I'm sure plenty of people have seen versions before, a character's tail being rubbed, ears played with, horns licked, an extra enthusiastic response to a massage, etc.

And I know there's some ear-play in TiTS, but it doesn't count if there's sex organs involved imo(that's a different kink), and jacking off a tail that has an actual sex organ attached doesn't quite count either I'd say.

Also I will say, there are PLENTY of girls/guys in TiTS with ears and tails and such to play with, but the first thing I thought of after doing the ear scene in CoC2, was that the rival in TiTS has a fresh pair of cute cat ears last I saw them(dunno if it changed in the past few patches), and I think it'd be great to be able to play with their ears while they have them(I have no clue if they're going to keep the ears or not)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I like the idea of characters' erogenous parts, but I dislike it when they're tied to stereotypes. Similarly, I don't really like the idea of giving instaorgasms. Yet, I kinda like how korgonnes react to cookies...

Last edited:
Reactions: Paradox01

Dr. Jamming

Oct 13, 2018
I like the idea of characters' erogenous parts, but I dislike it when they're tied to stereotypes. Similarly, I don't really like the idea of giving instaorgasms. Yet, I kinda like how korgonnes react to cookies...
What do you mean by stereotypes?

I will say that Iike having the option of using unconventianal erogenous zones, such as elves ears. You can do as much with the hairdresser in TiTS, and it a bit of fun.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
For example, canines and felines tend to have ear scritches, head pats or tail fondling. Often paired with a "good boy/girl" utterance. Elf ears being an erogenous zone are often one of those as well (it's the very first example here), but it's not as overdone as the ones I mentioned.

Last edited:

coffee with milk

May 5, 2021
AFAIK there are a few scenes that have ear play but they're minor. I would have to check.

I think you molest a rodenian's ears with the knotty nurse costume scenes on Poe A, but that's all I know.

With genitals, Ceria has an ear-fuck scene, though it's only with a vagina. There's an ear-fap scene with the raskvel female encounter and an ear sex scene with the rat thieves encounter if you win, both require a cock.