Ideas

Candyman

Apr 5, 2017
Okay, so, first time posting here. I'd like to first of all point out that a lot of my ideas are plot-lines and side-quest ideas and such. And so you could understand that they're not really something suited for a forum post. I would also like to put the idea out there that a more structured leveling system be implemented in the next big update, something I'd be more than happy to draft for you guys to improve on.

I'd also like to offer my services as a proofreader, because whilst the detailing in the scenes and the grammar within said scenes is damn near flawless, I have seen a few hiccups that could benefit the story if they were fixed. I'm sure you've a number of volunteer proofreaders, and I'd like to inquire about joining up.

I completely understand that of course things aren't going to be 100%, but it always helps to strive towards it, does it not?

If you're interested and wish to contact me, please add me: Candyführer#7302

Ciao.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I think you will find that things don't really work like, how ever you think they work, here. I mean, you can post all of your ideas here including plot lines and sub-quests, but unless you write them, or you commission someone to write them, I don't think anything is going to happen. The main staff has a pretty good vision as to what direction they want to take the game. As for re-structuring the entire leveling system, well, you can go ahead and suggest it I suppose. If you find any spelling or grammar errors you can always point them out in the bugs sub section, but everyone does their own proof reading unless they post for help otherwise. Anyways, welcome to the forums!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Okay, so, first time posting here. I'd like to first of all point out that a lot of my ideas are plot-lines and side-quest ideas and such. And so you could understand that they're not really something suited for a forum post. I would also like to put the idea out there that a more structured leveling system be implemented in the next big update, something I'd be more than happy to draft for you guys to improve on.

I'd also like to offer my services as a proofreader, because whilst the detailing in the scenes and the grammar within said scenes is damn near flawless, I have seen a few hiccups that could benefit the story if they were fixed. I'm sure you've a number of volunteer proofreaders, and I'd like to inquire about joining up.

I completely understand that of course things aren't going to be 100%, but it always helps to strive towards it, does it not?

If you're interested and wish to contact me, please add me: Candyführer#7302

Ciao.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/i-have-an-idea-stop-read-this-first.91/
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-the-idea-subforum-is-for.4983/