Idea Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackthrone

Oct 15, 2017
Just to make things easier, I figured it might be good to start a place where anyone could throw in some ideas, in case they don't know how to build up from there. Since all the results would be sifted through, I figured this wouldn't be that much of a problem.

Problem is, i'm not exactly that good at coming up with ideas. So, i'll leave it to you guys, who've been members for much longer than i have.

TRIX

Apr 11, 2018
(This was a really long wall of text before I revised this. O: )
The main thing that drew me into COC from just playing it as, "I heard you could diddle a dragon, lol" to not being a furry but still loving the game(and characters), was the sense of being thrown into a world and making something out of it from the ground up.
Would anyone(devs) be too afronted by adding Ingam back as a Persona-style Labirynthe? A throwback to the original COC where you had no map, and could only click "EXPLORE". The dungeon could include lore flesh, new or rarer TFs, new NPCs/maybe future companions to drag out of there(forcibly or not), alchemy drops of electrum and possibly bonding powder, and of course--gear. It could only be available to enter during a full-moon, and for a limited amount of time, with level-scaling monsters to balance the dungeon.
I'm all for moving forward, but when creating a companion(for fun or for grabs) I had this idea and I thought it would really help the player to feel like they're raising the bar from where they were.
The main problem I can see is that this would take a lot of work, though cutting corners for now and just making it an EXP boss wouldn't take as much finagling.
Thoughts? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.