IDEA Cow udder growing medipen and cow udder milking station on NT

roadburner99

Jul 21, 2017
i had an idea and i thought for those of us who would like to see the pc character be able to grow a cow udder like in nimin fetish fantasy why not make a cow udder medipen and/or a full cow-taur transformation and a room in the nt barn that allowed you to milk the pc character's udder and breasts at the same time with possible impregnation as well

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Too hard to implement: they'd have to code in an entirely new flag system for this one feature.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Yeah, I think udders are a 'no' for this game.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I think we go through the same cycle every time someone mentions adding udders. Everyone says that they think it's been blacklisted at some point, but someone eventually digs up the list and discovers that udders aren't actually there. It seems to be the one of the bigger pieces of persistent mis-information out there, right up there with some projects being "cursed" and impossible to complete.

Also I think I'll preempt Ramna here :p and say that the Ideas forum is really only for ideas that you're going to write or commission yourself.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Because of the lack of support, the idea of having udders is an assumed "no". In my opinion, if there is substantial quality work behind it, I think it would be something worth considering, even if it's just niche content. As long as it doesn't go against the rules, it should be okay.

If udder organs are to ever be implemented, you would have to figure out if it would be a purely cosmetic body part (like antennae, genital slit, etc.) or if it would be fully functional (essentially be its own breast class object with variables, most likely connected to the current lactation system or have its own independently). In either case, the udders would need several essentials to implement: appearance blurbs, adjective lists and word banks, any tracked stats, etc.--but those should be easy; the main issue is whether or not there would be written content to support it. Will the player character and the NPCs acknowledge it? Will certain scenes mention it? Will there be scenes revolving around it? So, similar to genital slits, it may have very little to no support going in and it will ultimately be up to the authors who want to check for it at all.

If you want to create an udder-making item, by all means, go for it. Just expect it to not have much support unless a writer has a fetish for it or you are willing to write in some of the connecting content/scenes yourself.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I do think that Fenoxo should create a blacklist for TiTS like CoC had. Which, for the record, didn't mention udders anywhere.
Absolutely No Way:
-Hard Vore
-Gore
-Loli/Pedo Stuff (Clarification: Sex with newborns, less than fully matured, and less than fully mentally matured.)
-Scat
-Watersports
-Zombie/Corpse sex
-Bestiality.

Pretty Unlikely Unless You Write Something So Hot It Convinces Me:
-Dragons
-Vampires
-Werewolves

Reactions: Saafi05 and Woider

roadburner99

Jul 21, 2017
i frankly agree with the people that are saying that udders are not on the blacklist
"Cow udder growing medipen and
cow udder milking station on NT" when i made the title of the thread i was also suggesting that the udders are fully functional also udders are mentioned in the codex as a possible side effect to the treatment and i quote from the wiki "
Female Physical Effects
The physical effects are slower, taking the better part of a week to complete. The first and most noticeable effect is hunger. Rebuilding a body burns quite a lot of calories, and facilitating the aforementioned mental restructuring is also quite energy intensive. Treated individuals actually increase their neural density by roughly 5%, owing largely to the ability to process new sensory data from all the new nerves. Only extremely obese individuals find their appetites unaffected.

Breast growth is the second effect to manifest, and it lasts for days. Both nipple and mammary tissue expand greatly over the week-long period, accompanied by a kind of pleasant tingle that makes them almost impossible not to heft and handle every few minutes. The growth is typically steady, though large changes overnight manifest in some budding cows. A woman's original bust size has almost zero correlation with her treated size. Some of the smallest girls wind up huge, while more than one chesty maiden barely get an inch or two added to their racks.

Obese women invariably lose weight. Hip bones widen. Cellulite smooths while wrinkles vanish. Lips often plump and soften, becoming chap-resistant. Hard facial features sometimes soften and ease slightly towards classical beauty. These effects are almost universal. All in all, the Treatment is guaranteed to make girls curvier and sexier by human definitions.

Most noticeably, small, rounded horns will typically grow in on the upper forehead. "Getting your horns" is a sign of adulthood on New Texas, but other bovine features may occur as well. Ears, cow tails, and furred thighs are all common. Some women may find their feet sculpted into hooves or hoof-like heels as well. Multiple nipples or breasts are somewhat rare, but do occur frequently enough for it to be a well-understood phenomenon. Cows with both are typically considered very desirable, both as milk producers and as mates.

The least visible changes all occur inside the breasts and genital region. The former get noticeably bigger and gain longer, puffier nipples, but they also triple in nerve density over the course of the treatment. As one would expect, this has resulted in an increase in the popularity of breast-play. Adjustments to the milk glands improve the flow, consistency, and taste of lactation, resulting in milkings that are described as "almost as good as sex." Milking barns and breast-massages have become popular destinations for cows who desire to retain their autonomy. Self-cleaning, fluid-repellant seats are government mandated in such businesses for health and safety reasons.

More importantly, the genitals get a complete if subtle makeover. Pubic hair falls out roughly 50% of the time. 11% of the time, the opposite happens, and the fibers will thicken quite significantly. Pubic mounds swell, making cameltoes almost ubiquitous. Labia minora rarely expand, but when they do, it's typically on girls with quite small lips pre-Treatment. The real changes occur in the clitoris and inside the vaginal passage.

The Treatment universally causes clitoral expansion while maintaining the organ's original nerve density, resulting in a bud that easily swells up to the size of a gumball when aroused. Lubrication secretion is nearly tripled, and as a side-effect the clitoris becomes self-lubricating as well. It's hard to miss the gleaming pink pleasure target on a randy cow and impossible not to grind against when fucking from any angle. Nerve density inside is vastly increased (by a factor of approximately 2.3), particularly around the cervix. Clusters of new pleasure nerves form there, resulting in a new, deep G-spot.

All the new nerves allow a much finer degree of control over the surrounding muscles, and accompanying mental changes wire them to squeeze and caress on autopilot. Some manual control is possible with concentration, but when pressed, treated women didn't seem to see the point in it. Their partners universally enjoy the enhanced textures and movement her muscles offer. Texan cow-girl pussies are considered some of the universe's finest at extracting human genetic material, rivaling even KihaCorp's latest synthpussies for the sheer pleasure offered to their partners.

Of course, generally elasticity is increased as well to accommodate the enhanced, swollen girths that the treatment provides for males, and pheromone production goes through the roof, matched to an increase in sensitivity to male odors. Treated girls can literally smell a cock, and if they approve of it, the lucky boy is probably going to find himself more than a little hard thanks to her subconscious production of aromatic sex-signals.

There is a twelve page list of additional physical mutations and effects, but the most common are listed below:

• Suppression of gag reflex: Nearly every girl has a reduced gag reflex, though some retain some small measure of it.
    • Horse-like ears: This typically occurs in cows with higher muscle mass. Cows with this mutation are sometimes referred to as mares.
    • Fully prehensile tails.
    • Oral erogenous zone: Most commonly centered on the lips but sometimes the tongue is included as well. Nerve density approaches genital levels. Most girls with this mutation find oral nearly as pleasant as vaginal. Popsicle sales are well above terran standards on New Texas.
    • Cum highs: This trait causes the concentrated release of endorphins in response to any exposure to cum. It appears to function by triggering an allergy-like response.
    • Fuckable Nipples: Very few cows develop fuckable nipples, but those that do invariably had larger breasts and nipples naturally. They develop a large, nerve-lined milk-duct behind the nipple which can be penetrated with after a slight degree of training. Sexual intercourse with such a passage triggers immediate milk production far beyond normal. Scientists are currently unsure if this functions as a stand-in for lubricants or if it serves some other purpose. It is widely viewed as one of the messiest forms of coitus on New Texas.
    • Pseudophalli: Hermaphroditism is almost unheard of New Texas. After the treatment, both sexes seem quite content to fit into binary gender roles. But every so often, something goes wrong, and a girl will find her clit swelling during her transformation. While a little growth is normal, cows developing pseudophalli surpass fully treated girls in clitoris size by the third day of their metamorphosis. Nerve growth cannot keep pace with such a large expansion, resulting in sensation levels that barely surpass New Texan penises. Cows with pseudophalli display much higher incidences of lesbianism and bisexuality than normal.
    • Udders: It may be common on New Texas to colloquially refer to breasts as udders, but some women will find their bellies getting pinker, bulgier, and growing a plethora of nipples. Women with udders moo approximately three times as often other cows.
    • Long tongues: Despite the name, long tongues come in a large variety of shapes and sizes: elongated human tongues, smooth and broad bovine ones, even forked snake-like ones, to name a few. Bovine tongues seem most prevalent.
    • Extra fluff: The fluff at the end of some cows' tails grows far beyond normal, sometimes growing to a beachball-sized tuft of softness.
    • Ear sensitivity: Increases in tactile sensation along the outside of the ears are fairly common, but in some cases it can match the breasts and nipples for sheer sensitivity. Many girls with this mutation get slightly bigger, floppier ears to go with it. Petting these cows is the quickest way to soothe them into a relaxed, happy state should they ever be upset." y'all see the part about udders. see what im getting at on the idea for udders? to be quite clear i believe that the udders and lactation for the udders could be a completely separate system from the breasts that way the breasts remain stable but with the udders also being stable and since cow udders have 2 halves and four teats this would allow for people to enjoy more options for new texas

Last edited:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada

roadburner99

Jul 21, 2017
well sorry about the bold text and i actually have no prior coding experience i just thought id bring up the idea of udders and i thought they should be fully functional as we do have taur medipens already so i thought it could be either a new medipen or mabye a pill or a new type of gusher made on new texas so maybe we could incorporate it