[ID10T Error] Sleep Fapnea not implemented or is it broken?

OhHeyItMe

Jan 24, 2022
An installed sleep fapnea machine appears to do nothing. In addition, I have not seen any dreams in the JS version of the game that I can recall. Is this a bug, or are dreams simply not yet implemented?

OhHeyItMe

Jan 24, 2022
Wanted to bump this. As of PUBLIC#1897 this is still happening.

EDIT: Save file attached

Attachments

• Carlos (T) - 11Hrs 4Mins, 61 Days - Casstech Z14, Siretta.json
    713.5 KB · Views: 7

RhymeDrooler

May 8, 2017
I had angels, demons, cultist Syri, Anno and Kaede, shotgun wedding.

I loaded your save, started sleeping with Anno and got shotgun wedding dream.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
I think it's just because on that save file you don't qualify for any current dreams.
For example the "Angels...?" dream you need to read Kiro's "You're in to stuff like this, right?" email to qualify to see the dream.

I got Kiro's Trust to 70 on your file by just spamming 'Wingman' into 'Play Straight' (This also increases intelligence).
Then used the 'Free' setting on the sleep fapnea and every time I fell asleep it gave me that dream.
Other easy way to check is simply turn events to 'April Fools' to qualify for the Berywn dream.
Or let Anno sleep with you to get the shotgun wedding dream.

So, the sleep fapnea isn't broken it's that you don't currently qualify for any dreams.

Save Attached:
About to sleep with sleep fapnea set on 'Free' and after reading Kiro's email.

Attachments

• Carlos, Day 66 - Sleep Fapnea - After reading Kiro's Email.json
    714.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

OhHeyItMe

Jan 24, 2022
Thank you all for the responses. When I wrote this thread I was unaware that dreams had requirements. I thought they were random, since... well, they're dreams.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
No problem, If you're want to know what dreams have which requirements they is currently a wiki page on dreams listing all their requirements with a brief description.