Icing Cum

Ketra

Dec 15, 2016
So this is just to gauge interest, but would anyone be interested in a consumable that changes cum into icing instead? It would likely be sold from a vendor on Tavros, and the name would probably be along the lines of "Sweet Treats" but I'm happy to take suggestions on that.

The cum would probably be white, but if there's interest then I may look into having it give a random colour. Down the line there may also be something to do with frosting buttcheeks/boobs with icing cum.

Thoughts?

Ketra

Dec 15, 2016
I like the idea. I´d say go for it :)

Care to elaborate a bit?
If this goes ahead I'll probably write/commission a scene specifically with a character (probably chosen by vote) getting the PC close to climax somehow then getting glazed - Not sure how possible that is with the current framework of TiTS though

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I found this and alcoholic cum highly unrealistic.

But then I realized you can literally impregnate someone in this game by cumming honey into their womb. So now I'm thinking it's all good~. @HugsAlright

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
If this goes ahead I'll probably write/commission a scene specifically with a character (probably chosen by vote) getting the PC close to climax somehow then getting glazed - Not sure how possible that is with the current framework of TiTS though
I´m uncertain how feasible that would be. But I assume if you can put icing or glazing as a description of the cum it could seem realistic. And in that scene all you would have to do is put "if icing cum: ...".
I found this and alcoholic cum highly unrealistic.

But then I realized you can literally impregnate someone in this game by cumming honey into their womb. So now I'm thinking it's all good~. @HugsAlright
The way I´ve understood it the fluids that the sperm cells swim in, and to some degree the cells themselves just change properties to be like honey. It´s not like you´re literally cumming bee honey.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I'm all for a candy shop and more TFs.

Not to mention the candy shop itself give people lots of opportunity to write more candy themed/sweet TFs.

Reactions: alkeiser

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Vanilla from lactaid flavor mix is pretty much the sort of flavor you're going for. Perhaps you could try and write a cum equivilent for lactaid flavor mix?

Reactions: Ormael

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd prefer whipped cream than icing but I'm liking this idea in general.

Ketra

Dec 15, 2016
Interesting feedback so far guys, thanks. Are there any opinions on how it should be consumed? E.g. pill, cream, suppository, etc...

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Last edited:

Ketra

Dec 15, 2016
Toying with the idea a bit, would it make any difference to people if it was more of a glaze, i.e

16da294666a4edc09c6613d8aa2f73d5.jpg
instead of icing?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well wouldn't rreally in some cases be no diff between icing and glazing?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
whipped cream our mousse would be nice

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm first we started of icing then went to glazing now we at whipped? Lol someone need really try and write all those ideas Nagh not looking at you OP. You should just do one of those leaving rest for others to take up a challange :allears:. I mean why not both(all).gif instead of need to pick between so far meantioned possibilities?

Ketra

Dec 15, 2016
Hmm first we started of icing then went to glazing now we at whipped? Lol someone need really try and write all those ideas Nagh not looking at you OP. You should just do one of those leaving rest for others to take up a challange :allears:. I mean why not both(all).gif instead of need to pick between so far meantioned possibilities?
Yeah I considered whipped cream/ice cream but I don't think their textures works very well for jizz. I'm also kind of viewing glazing and icing as the same thing now so that's what I'm aiming for

Judge Worm

Sep 11, 2016
First, I'd like to say that I really like this idea and the idea of a sexy candy shop. Second, if you're still taking suggestions for the vendor's shop, I'd like to suggest "Gimme Some Sugar" because my brain runs off of bad ideas.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Yeah I considered whipped cream/ice cream but I don't think their textures works very well for jizz. I'm also kind of viewing glazing and icing as the same thing now so that's what I'm aiming for

It was mostly inspired by the R63 "California Girls [California Boys]" art that I've seen.