I wrote a TiTs thing.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
        Over the past three days or so I've been spending a bit of spare time writing a TiTs based story. It's not a submission or character or anything like that, It's just a story I wrote for my own enjoyment. I wrote a character who was meant to be me in everything but name, along with another character, Arabella, that half Kui-Tan I keep talking about. I ended up writing about 3,000 words, the sex scene (yes there's a sex scene) being a little over 1,000 words alone, which leaves me to believe I went a bit overboard. The whole story is basically just me writing out my fantasies of spaceships and raccoon-eared dickgirl sex. 

The thing is I found myself really enjoying writing the story, and I want to write more, maybe work my way up to a submission some day. Before I attempt to write again I'd like to know my limits. So I want criticism, feedback, suggestions, questions, anything. I continuously re-read and edited the story, I tried to stay in the same tense/third person POV, as well as fix grammatical errors and spelling. I tried to stay lore friendly too, I'm sure someone will correct me on that. Chances are there's still a lot of work that would need be done on this story to bring it up to snuff, seeing as I've never written anything like this. So hit me with what you've got (be gentle though).

I present to you my story, and I apologize to Etis for adding to the already ponderous pile of animal-eared girls.

The Good Ship Lollygag

Let me know if it's a good idea to change that link "Comment Only" or just leave it as "view only."

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
^ Can confirm, this should be down there.

Edit: In the Fanfic board. Fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Comment only is probably better. No one can actually change anything with comments, it's still up to you as the owner of the document, but it would allow people to give you feedback in the doc itself.

Also, if this is a "fanfic" or a piece of creative writing, it should probably be in the new Helldump subforum that's dedicated to that stuff. If you PM an admin or a mod they should be able to help you move it there.

Alright, I changed the link, any way to know if a Mod is online?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
When you're browsing the forums, the active user list will be at the bottom of the page. @Savin and @Magic Ted are our two primary mods. I think either of them can help you move the thread. (Also me @'ing them just sent them a notice about this, so they may just show up and do it).

Sweet, thanks.