I would like some help

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You can beat up Dr. Lash for a mil a pop or you can turn your Steele into some sort of cum factory and sell your jizz at Breedwell once a day. Those are generally the best options that I can recall.

Reactions: Zavos

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It's a space station you get an invite to if you sell enough jizz at NT or pop out enough kids. Though you gotta sell jizz in order to donate at breedwell.

Yetirbar

Dec 20, 2017
California
Where do I go to sell jizz? Sorry for asking so many questions I just don't pay attention (also I run a male steele, just thought I might wanna say that)

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
The easiest way for me is to go to Uveto.

Korgonne drop gear that are quite pricey and you can stumble into Savicite which is worth a lot.

I usually go on a trek around the map, and i gain a ton of credits.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Good to know, only problem is uveto always seems to be storming when I go there, but I'll try later

I just use a thermal pack and the storm practically doesn't happen.

If you dont know where to get thermal packs, one is included in the gift basket on the wabeship, and the other source is located deeper into the wilderness, at the Essyra trading post.

Last edited:

Yetirbar

Dec 20, 2017
California
Thanks, yeah I have some but wasn't sure if their effect had actually been implemented yet, I'll be sure to try later, kinda 3:20 am here so I should head to bed

Reactions: Dolphi

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Go to Myrellion and go to the Deep Caves. Turn on Silly Mode, and fight the Goo Knights that appear there. When you beat them they will always drop gems as a reward when sold to Anno, which will give you a good amount of money. Gem farming nets you a lot after a while with very little hassle.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Bear in mind as well that Anno will usually buy items of you for a better price than other merchants.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
There's also the cheat where you use the arrow keys in this order: up, down, left, right then 1 to next. It gives you 5 ZilRations, at 50 creds a pop. You do it until you fill your inventory. Go see Burt at Mhen'ga, and sell it to him. At the start of the game, it's 5000 creds per inventory. Just beware that if you have nothing else in said inventory, pushing 1 can make you eat a Ration if you mess up the sequence, and possibly mod you towards a Zil. This can really suck, especially if you have already changed your Steele to a form you like. (he says, having accidentally done this more than once...)