I unintentionally stumbled on a way to exponentially increase your character's weight.

SpaceWeasel

Jul 25, 2017
On New Texas, if you take the treatment while being both feminine and having a penis, it can trigger becoming a cum cow, which enables you to make loads of semen, and if your character's penis becomes large enough, you can do autofellatio.

Then I took Nuki Nutbutter available on Tavros station, which enables your character's testicles to swell up to the point of immobilizing your character. The way you fix the immobilization is through masturbating. However, if you choose to do autofellatio, your character ingests the semen, and the semen is added to your characters weight.

However, one side effect of having the trait from the Nuki Nutbutter is that it increases your character's cum production if you ingest semen. This lets you create a feedback loop where your character repeatedly ingests their own semen, leading to both cumflation and increased cum production.

I repeated this a few times, and now my character's weight is ridiculous. On the Stats page in the Codex, it says my character's weight is 1.63117074537953e+38 lbs (That's basically 1 followed by 38 zeroes).

To put that in perspective, the sun is 4.38*10^30 lbs. My character weighs roughly 100,000,000 times the weight of the sun.

After that, I kept going and now it says my character's weight is NaN lbs. I think I'm basically a black hole at this point.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
People like you are the best part of any video game.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
More like good "bad" end when PC will never get out of this loop.
As putting option: Stop! Hamm... No Autofellatio Time! could easy break the cycle :allears:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I can imagine Ode to Joy playing as your mass collapses upon itself giving birth to a black hole, consuming everything around you for all time.

Silly mode ending: they use you to make BusterMachine 3 aka black hole bomb

bustermachine3.jpg

Reactions: Firangi and JDeko

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I can imagine Ode to Joy playing as your mass collapses upon itself giving birth to a black hole, consuming everything around you for all time.

Silly mode ending: they use you to make BusterMachine 3 aka black hole bomb

View attachment 4914

I think Komm Susser Tod would be more fitting.

Reactions: Night Trap

TFMaster

I would love to see this as a bad end. Just swell yourself up until you become your own planet.

Welcome to the living planet known as Planet Steele!

For added measure, put a pod on the planet. I'd like to see Jack/Jill's reaction to their cousin ascending to planethood.

That's hilarious, especially if the probe lands in what was once Planet Steele's ass! Even more so if said probe is phallic.

I can see Victor now, "How about if I send out an additional probe and make it phallic shaped, and make it so that if my son/daughter should somehow become a planet it will seek out their ass and embed itself deep inside it."