I think im stuck on Uveto?

qwertbob12

May 29, 2020
Was playing on easy mode and ended up on Uveto, took the Research Lift down and beat the jellyfish, found the key etc

Except now theres nothing I can do. The only place i can go is to fight Typhon I believe, but im level 6 and even on easy mode, it seems like theres no way to kill him. I cant leave the area either because the elevator has no power.

Just chalk this up to a learning experience and start over?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Uveto Deep Sea Dungeon is new "Push the red button during KQ2!"

qwertbob12, you could dl the Save Editor to buff yourself up and give yourself some killer weapons. Make sure they're heat or freezing based tho.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Always keep multiple saves.

Suggestion: Top row, one or two slots, for progress/permanent choices. Second row, experimental saves.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
I swear if Fen had a dime for every time a topic like this crops up... Nykke would still be a Steele.

Last edited:

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
some kind of extra measure should be put in place to protect those who cbf'd reading in a text game.

Oh they read... they just don't read anything they can't get their rocks off to. That includes scenery descriptions, combat descriptions, equipment statistics, and bolded warnings.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Like a deaf man wearing headphones...

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Still the sexiesr thing in all of TiTS.
1415914174402575245.png

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I feel like the solution is changing the warning to lock out the controls until some sort of confirmation the warning has been read is made, like how Blizzard games make you scroll through the EULA before the accept button becomes active. Not that i fully endorse this idea, the warning is clearly there, but in the interest of getting rid of these threads, some kind of extra measure should be put in place to protect those who cbf'd reading in a text game.
Honestly the best solution is take the most important points put them in a checklist with random plausible shit(that isn't in the EULA) and only let them press accept when they have managed to check all the correct answers.

Last edited: