I think i messed up

sladin

Dec 24, 2016
I have got to the planet myr on my play through however, sneaking through to nomyrsland i got to the red myr territory and fought to get access, I then had to fight the queen however she was too strong for me and killed me but instead of constantly going there and dying i left and started doing other missions now i'm allowed access to the red myr area (I can fly there with red myr soliders) so I can't fight the queen and save my cousin to progress the story! what do i do?

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Your cousin is located in Queen Taivra's palace located deep in the caverns, the red myr city is nothing to do with this or your cousin.
Head to no-mans land, into the cave descent near the center (theres a quick travel beacon near it). Descend and keep going left to reach Taivra's palace.

Maps and more detail at the link below. (Always check the wiki first!)
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Myrellion

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You do realize you can get an access pass to the red myr territory through the ambassador next to the spaceport, right?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I have got to the planet myr on my play through however, sneaking through to nomyrsland i got to the red myr territory and fought to get access, I then had to fight the queen however she was too strong for me and killed me but instead of constantly going there and dying i left and started doing other missions now i'm allowed access to the red myr area (I can fly there with red myr soliders) so I can't fight the queen and save my cousin to progress the story! what do i do?
I think you've confused nyreans for red myrs.
You have to go to the place in no myrs land which allows you to descend into the deep caves (nyrean area) and there you can find queen Taivras (nyrean queen) palace, where you can fight her/peacefully negotiate with her.
Edit:
...I miss the old forum...
Less ninjas...

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Third rule specifically for Fenco RPGs: Sex anything that moves.

also:
raizou_one_piece_817__by_marcosxxfoda-d9t6g9i.png