I got Kicked and Banned by someone who wasn't the Picarto Stream Channel Owner? Is that possible?

Feb 13, 2018
Uhm yeah, my problem is pretty much in the title, somehow, after Adjatha had finished streaming and left on the merged multi-channel or whatever on Picarto on Thursday the 27th or Wednesday the 26th, I had ended up being kicked and banned by "spider" and that confuses me, If I was kicked at the time by JoJo because I didn't stop a conversation I had started, I would not be as confused, but I did stop that conversation after the warnings, but while I didn't a notification about being kicked by JoJo, I DID get a notification about being kicked from the chat by "spider". What I am worried about is if this "spider" is some kind of bot-account hunting program or something that mistook me as a bot account, because right before I got kicked I had been trying to explain to another person on the chat about Autism, a neurological disorder which affects behavior after their comment about me seeming hyperactive. Does anyone have an answer of some sorts, and how I can get this ban state off of me? If not could somebody let me know how to contact Adjatha or whoever to see about getting that ban removed if possible?

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2018
Not sure this is a bug in TiTS.
I am aware it can't be considered a TITS bug, but I don't have a single idea or clue on anywhere else to go for help. Also, before I forget, on the merge-stream channel, none of the channel owners like JoJo or Adjatha, and the two others in the merged-stream channel had a name like spider, so that would be why I am confused about being kicked by spider. Since none of the other viewers should be able to kick and ban me like that.