i found this bug from a save file i moved into it

Cat boy

Sep 8, 2017

DerShiggyShaggy

Feb 23, 2022
well it'd not be so bad if i can just use the cheats to work my way back to it fast but they do not work as far as i know
Ehh using cheats only gets you so far, I still have to go through everything. Also this new entrance in the window option for TiTs where you have to escape is retarded, the having to play that stupid minigame to turn on the lights and getting so close but so far just kills it for me

Last edited:

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Hey, importing from the flash version isn't fully supported yet. We want to make sure all the pieces of the javascript engine are properly nailed into place before we make the final flash update ensure a smooth save-moving experience.

With that said, more information would be helpful when reporting bugs - things like uploading a copy of the save experiencing the bug & giving us a rundown on how to reproduce it on our dev machines.

Saryna

Sep 20, 2018
Here's my saves, but it's been heavily edited in flash. Haven't messed with any flags tho, mostly just appearance/perk wise.

P.S. boy it's been a while since I really considered what the word "Day" looks like... It's looking super weird to me rn xD

Attachments

• Ryn - Day 3518.json
    765.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Ryn - Day 3518.tits
    366.4 KB · Views: 1